WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:24 pm

fox - can't stop smiling loving tao's touch so much his hand touching tao's cheek. i love you too. leans forward and kisses his nose.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:27 pm

WOAH SNAP she does look like serena dude
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:29 pm

I KNOW
    its scary 
    but its like serena
    in real life

tao- smiles and lifts hand up tracing along the mark he just made in foxs skin sorry about that, i get carried away. smiles shyly and blushes. just think of it as im claiming you. tilts head amd mumbles against foxs neck because your mine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:36 pm

fox - laughs. oh my god tao i love you so much everything so say is amazing. wraps his arms around tao's head burrying his face in his hair. i like being yours.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

tao-thats good his face is red from blushing because i like being yours too. smiles and kisses his neck gently while keeping hands over his back, pulling him closer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:48 pm

fox - sighs wanting to do more so badly. h-hey tao. you wanna go back to the apartment? says quietly .
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:26 pm

tao- yea. whispers and picks him up again and puts him back down. yea lets do that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Fox - (grins his teethy grin and grabs taos hand dragging him out of the lounge and up the elevator down the hall and into the room)
    Leo - (still out on porch sleeping after not sleeping for so long his mind too tired to dream)

Yo right now i moght randomly leave cuz i waitin for lily at her house and were like gonna practice and stuff so yeaaaah but ill still post up unti then
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:28 pm

okaaay
    and aww leo is like a lil kitten

tao- once they shut the door to their room, grabs foxs wrists and pins them to his side and kisses him hungrily

serena-they moved her to a new room after surgery. she was washed clean so her skin no longer has any dirt or blood on it but bruises and cuts are still all over her and now are more noticable. her short black hair is a tiny bit longer but not by much and half of it is shaved, a bandage wraps around her entire forehead and scalp. at her roots, gold hair starts to come through but the rest is pitch black. the blanket on her bed covers up her entire body but her arms are on the outside, ivs sticking out of each arm. two tubes go into each of her nostrils and she is hooked up to many machines, under neath the blanket she wears a hospital gown but it doesnt help that her body can barely fill it, still looks malnourished and bony, has literally no fat on her skin and looks a little bit like herself but her cheek bones are a lot more prominent, making her look a lot different, along with the hair. their is a brace around her back and ribs and their are bandages up her feet and legs and back. lies still, the monitering beeping steadily but is still very pale and looks deal like
    nurse- comes out to were they are sitting. you are permitted to see her now.

hope i got everything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Fox - (kisses him back just the same and his hands struggle against him wanting to just rip his clothes off)

Neer - is she awake? (His eyes are wide wanting to see her so bad)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 pm

tao-grabs the hem of his shirt and tugs him over to the bed, falls back on it and lays down in front of fox, who is still standing. props up elbows and smirks at him suggestivly but then giggles and blushes like crazy 

nurse-no, she isnt awake, i dont think she will be for a couple hours, you can go and see her if you like
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:42 pm

neer - alright, where is she? his hands grip the wheels of his chair nervously, his heart pounding.

fox - his pulls his shirt and vest over his head throwing it aside. his bright underwear peaking out from his extra skinny jeans. stretches his arms out to the side grinning. i don't know tao maybe ill just sleep or something. says jokingly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

tao- and maybe ill just sleep with you. smiles back and is about to take off shirt but looks over at fox, head spinning from how much he loves him and reaches out hand for him have i ever told you that your perfect?

nurse- leads him down a couple hallways and opens up one door at the very end of a hallway full of doors that all have different words on them. opens the door and once he wheels in closes it and leaves him there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:24 pm

neer - flinches as the door shuts and stays there for a moment time seeming to freeze. he can see serena slightly but is almost to afraid to go over because form he can see form the doorway it doesn't look like her at all. forces himself to wheel over beside the bed and as he settles beside it tears stream down his face. oh my god. his hands  come up to cover his mouth his voice cracking. how could they..how could anyone do this. he reaches out, his hands shaky to touch her cheek which even feels different, then runs his fingers along her thin arm holding back sobs...what did they do to you. he sucks in a breathe stopping his tears and he lifts her arm and his breath catches in his throat seeing the message imbedded into her flesh and the tears pour out again and he means his head on the bed intertwining his fingers with hers as gently as he can.

fox - blushes violently but he takes his hand softly. well uh...perfect's a retry strong word tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:39 pm

tao- i dont mean literal perfection but. pulls him down so fox falls on top of him. your perfect to me.

since im nice you can see a seree dream
    serena- when neer touches her a spark of something ike electricity goes through her and instead of blank her mind opens up and transports her to a dream. she is covered in blood and staring at neers hanging body, the rope snaps and she screams and he falls limply to the ground. scrambles toward him and puts his head in her lap, and screams in agony and starts to cry, leaning over him and mumbling incoherently. suddenly neers large hand comes up and grabs her arm, gentle hazel eyes open and serena stares wide eyes but then lets out a sob of relief and hugs him tightly, neer is able to sit up and in her mind it feels like every piece is coming back together

seree has messed up dreams
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:46 pm

aww damnit sereree

neer - mumbles with his eyes closed clutching her hand looking down at he ground. i swear i will never leave your side. ever again. i will never leave you...i don't care if you don't always want me here because i will be here. looks up at serena blinking his tears away and pushing a strand of hair from her face. you'll always be beautiful to me. even when you look like shit your beautiful..dont ever llet people tell you otherwise, cause i will fucking ear their hearts out. his voice cracks. i love you serena i love you so much, come back to me..

fox - to you? raises an eyebrow lying directly on top of his flopping his legs up and down like some bored school girl. traces circles on tao's nose smiling. i guess i can settle for that. he leans away and takes tao's shirt off and slides his bare chest against his licking up his neck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:54 pm

serena- since their a lot closer now and has a tiny bit of shifter blood in her a small part of whats neers saying rings in her mind, keeps hearing come back to me, come back to me and it feels like her brain is being disconnected as it screams back inside her head thats she's trying but cant make herself wake up

tao- gasps and spreads legs out for fox to fit inbetween them, stretches up neck and closes eyes, a smile n his face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:03 pm

fox - fumbles with his belt and slides his pants down kicking them off and onto the floor and starts on tao's belt sitting back. lets get these damn things off you, you hottie.

neer - keeps trying to tell himself that after all of this is over and she's healed up things will go back to normal but knows they won't. and he stokes her hair thats still there biting his lip. ill miss your hair...and the way we used to be...but thats over now, so it's ok if your different. all right? strokes her cheek starting to cry again just wanting her to say something. its ok if your not the same, as long as your ok....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 pm

serena- when neer touches her again is flung back into reality and feels a rush of blood in her head, her one eye cracks open and then the second, they both stare up at the ceiling, theyre still green but wide and a tiny bit crazed. finally sees neer and tilts her head looking at him, feels feeling like someone is stabbing her in the chest, thinking its not real, knows its not real. no. her voice is quiet and is whispering cause its still hard to talk. please no, please let me die, please, i cant see this anymore, i dont want to see this anymore. please. looks at him pleadingly and starts to cry 

tao- smiles and arches up back and lets him work on his belt, liking the feel of foxs hands there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:15 pm

fox - grins and he unbuttons his pants and starts sliding them down his legs slowly. finally pulling them off after taking tao's shoes off, his own already on the floor.  smirks sitting on top of tao's waist. sorry i forgot what i was gonna do. says sarcastically.

neer - eyes widen his whole body quivering nervously. s-serena. your not going to die. you ok. your ok now. everythinggs ok. every things, EVERYTHING is going to be ok. serena look at me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:20 pm

tao- grins but whines softly and shivers, the cold hair coming into the room. andreeew.

serena- but you're not real. whispers harshly and more tears stream down her face your never real, i can't keep doing this, i cant keep watching you die, why cant you be real?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 pm

neer - his hands start shaking and he bites his lip his heart beating a hundred times faster. no serena I'm real i swear. he pulls himself up to stand on one foot grunting and then using his hands on the bed to support himself. takes her hand and and presses it against his wanting to just break down and cry at how small it and fragile it is right now. see? leans down and kisses her cheek. I'm real serena.

fox - his hands pinch the inside of tao's thighs sliding up his boxers. what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 pm

serena- stares at him with a tiny bit of hope in her eyes. your real? when she for once actually feels his skin underneath her fingers, starts to smile. neer. says a little louder and a few of the memories that were clouded become clear but only a few and smiles, with tears in her eyes. neer. 

tao- tilts head back and bites lip, trying to make a noise, has missed the feel of fox touching him and just wants more
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

neer - nods swallowing tears down with a smile. yeah its me. kisses her hand. and i promise. i promise. nothing bad will ever happen to you again. he can't tear his eyes way from hers afraid she'll just slip away without him knowing.

fox - oh come on tao just let it ooout. smirks as he grabs hold of his member. say my naaame.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 pm

serena- ok. with all of her strength clutches onto his hand and doesnt let go. your here. says softly and hands shake. neer

tao- mouth opens and moans softly andrew.oh god please andrew. breathes havily and hands try to move out from under fox, trying desperatly to touch him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:31 am