WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:28 pm

kara- snickers up in heaven sucker

serena- ya. sort of. tries propping self up but squeaks in pain and sinks back down.

kendal- goes down the hall and gets in shower and wahses out hair and cleans off all the dirt and cleans some of her wounds
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

lux- starts cleaning room knowing shes going to have to make kendal into a completely different person and knows its going to take awhile

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

kendal- washes self off completely and gets out of shower and wraps woudns up again and puts fluffy robe aroudn her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Neer - (limps over to the side of her bed hands in his pockets) not even a day has gone by and your trying to get up. (Cracks a smile) but I wouldn't di that if I were you.

Cleff - (they pass a string of toll booths after handing the man $3.00 and enter into new York city.) Welcome welcome.!!!
    Zeppelin - (rolls his window down and stares out the window) were here baby!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 pm

bri- i can see the top of the empire state building from here!

serena- actually. yes you would.

kendal- ties the robe up tightly and walks back toward room
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:37 pm

naveah- yawns the only thing im really interested in seeing if Stark Tower and thats not even real so can we like, yawns again go to sleep?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:39 pm

bri- laughs i wish it was real

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm

afk
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm

UGGGHHH GTG/AFK NOT SURE IF ILL BE ABCK
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Cleff - (a taxi driver cuts him off running a red light causing a string of beeps and swears from pedestrians) woah! What the frik!!!

Zeppelin - (laughs) I love this already. (Turns head to Naveah) well so much for naveah the excited. That girl flew out the window.

Cleff - (snaps) bri hand over the tablet.

Neer - (narrows his eyes at her) fine. But still. Don't.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 am

Bri- she's just tired, we all are. ( hands him tablet)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 am

Zeppelin - well I'm not. (Jumps up and down in his seat) cause this is awesome.

Cleff - thanks (opens the email they sent the coordinated to and clicks on them opening a map. Puts in a bunch of stuff and leaves it open to the gps on his lap) Everyone quite I need to hear where I'm suppose to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 am

Bri- ( glares at zep once then shuts mouth)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm

cleff - the female gps voice intructs him on aanother turn and he obeys.

hey what kinda place are they at? abandoned hbuilding? storage unit? nice fancy building? someone house?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

serena- alright alright, i wont.

they have many branches but lets just say the main one is an abandoned department store (like in whitch and wizard) and it has like everything and its huge
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:08 pm

mk

cleff - according to the gps we'll be there in less than 2 miles.

neer - face goes calm again. sits down in a chair relieved to be off his feet. feels kind of awkward being there at all after what she said. is it as bad as it looks?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm

serena- not nearly. half smiles but thinks yea sort of

bri- goodyyy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Neer - (is about to say then what's the point if saying not really out loud, but doesn't biting back the words.) Hungry at all?

Woah now I'm thinking of zuko : why am I so bad at being good!

Cleff - (pulls over as a pigeon flies away from the curb) what is this place?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 pm

WATCH GIVES TONS OF SPOILERS FOR IM3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIxMiyrtDlM

THE GUYS TATTOO IS CAPTAINS SHIELD BUT WITH AN ANARCHY SYMBOL INSTEA DOF STAR. JUUUST WAATCH

bri- this cant be it. looks up at the beaten up store.

serena- shakes head not really
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 pm

lets wait for iggy to go on for this

neer - nods understanding. if you get hungry just tell me. gets up again not liking standing still in the chair and hobbles over to he window.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

serena- ok. says quietly and looks up at him do you hate me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 pm

neer - freezes shocked she's say that. figures she's trying to make some joke about how she said she hated him. pushes that posibility into the back of his mind and speaks normally. no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

serena- you seem like you do.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm

neer - serena. closes his eyes and opens them again looking out into the rain. i could never hate you. voice cracks a few time on next words. i thought you were done for out there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm

serena- i cant believe i didnt even notice that car, im so dumb. says quietly and stares down at feet then glances up back at him. im not going to die and let you make all your dumb decisions on your own

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:57 pm