WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm

naveah- comes up from behind bri's seat and pulls her in a headlock/hug yea wereee??? breezy bri wants to know.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 pm

cleff - next person who asks that i'm going slap you and lock you in the car once we get there!
    zeppelin - but we kinda wanna know man...
    cleff - huffs. few minutes ok? but it's still gonna be a while after that to find them.

zero - me! runs into kitchen. put the tripple the amount of cheese on mine please.

strife - frowns and turns down the hall
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 pm

bri- come on clefffffy. dont hold out on us. teeelll mee. i am your little best friend just speak, please? and lolls head back to stare at naveah breazy bri?

sam- cheese please

tao- good. starts to make grilled chese
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 pm

the wolf instantly drops her from feeling the pain in his neck and starts to wheeze and crumbples to ground, dead.
    another wolf howls in loning and pounces high at kendal

naveah- yeppers my totally melancholy friend.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 pm

bri- love the word but i am not that melancholy! i can be eccentric when i need to be.

kendal- jumsp into the air at the same time and hooks arm around the wolves neck and strangles it as well and smashes it to ground
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 pm

naveah- rolls eyes. ok vampire.

the second wolf dies and two other wovles stand, one injured but the other, the biggest and the alpha is just angry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm

zelda you sooo slow.

bri- stop bullying me! bully! grabs a lock of naveah's short hair and yanks it

kendal- come on big guy. smirks in a weird creepy demanted sort of way come on puppy.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

lol i know. like were even is she? hehe zelda

naveah- squeaks and grabs her wrist get of me freak!

the younger wolf took offf at kendal at the older wolves bark. he sprung toward her and used speed mroe the strength to grabs her leg and flip her on her back and pin hr bwtween his legs

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

we need zelda to continue the other group.
    blech.

kendal-reachs up and grabs his jaw and forces it open you hear a crack and his lower jaw is disconnected (dont want to explain) and it dangles loosly
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

im sure she will apprecaite that.

the younger wolf howls in pain and slides off her while the older wolf obviously concerned whines lowl and wants to help
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 pm

kendal- while they are both distracted leaps into air and sends foot onto the younger wolves back for a sickening crack of his spine and he thumps to the ground dead
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 pm

sorry i sorta just lost connection right then. BACK THOUGH

zeppelin - smiles weirdly leaning forward on the seat watching naveah and bri. i'm imagining you two fighting like this without any clothes on.
    cleff - grits teeth in annoyance of all of them and slams down on the horn holding it down.

strife - goes down to the room with the piano locking the door.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 pm

naveah- BAD BOY! turns and smacks zeppelin lightly acrss his cheek

the older wolf howls in sadneess and anger as the younger wolf falls and dies. he turns his paralyzing gaze on kendal and snarls
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:37 pm

bri- lets go of naveahs hair your so gross. rolls eyes. thenglares at cleff YO DUDE!

kendal- now you know how it feels spits out the words and clenches fists
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 pm

cleff - speaks up over the horn that is being held down loudly. hmm? whats that? didnt hear ya.

zeppelin - hand flies up instantly catching her wrist. you slap me i slap you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm

naveah- go ahead and try smirks cockily and hat sort of slips halfway off her head exposing part of her messed up ear but doesnt notice

the aplha lunges at kendal he obviously isnt as reckless as the last 3, he snaps widely with his jaws wide open

dr howe- ahh the greatest mutant. We call him 1.0. he was the first and best mangle. kendal cant handle him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 pm

bri- grabs cleffs hand and takes it off the horn dont be a dooshe

kendal- sneds a round house kick to his face and anger courses through her. hears voices in her mind of her parents and of kids at the resisance and of strife. can see them in front of her repeating everything she has ever learnd out fighting. can see tiny shimmer zero standing in front of her thena man come up and a point a gun at her head and it one small shot she is on the ground dead ZERO screams in mind not knowing whats real of fake
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm

awww thats gave me the feels

the alpha wolf roars loudly and sees kendal momentarily distracted and rushes at her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 pm

zeppelin - is about to slap the side of her face then doesnt when he sees the ear. takes the hat off her head putting it on the seat beside him. i like to see the face of my victim first.

cotter - is about to speak in the back of kendals mind when he remembers something. smirks evilly and closes his eyes. taps into naveahs mind...more like her one messed up ear. hello my dear naveah.

cleff - first the radio breaks, then i find out that my new car gets calls for torture, now you takin' my hand off my wheel?! whats the matter with you women!

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 pm

naveah- smirks but then hears thomas's voice in her mind and face goes expressionless. not wanting ayone to worry tries to stay cool but thinks who are you? whats going on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:51 pm

zeppelin - sees her expression change suddenly. yo naveah?

cotter - i'm a little friend of yours. dont you remember me? laughs lowly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:53 pm

kendal- snaps out of it quickly and vision blurs. sees the wolf running at her and sends self springing into air. kicks off of his back and comes down again using super speed thinks let finish this.

bri- rolls eyes of get over it
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 pm

naveah- doesnt even hear zeppelin recognizes his cold laughter t-thomas?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm

the wolf pounces at her and thinking that she is weak from injury fades abck and starts circling her.

ok kill him now
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 pm

YAY!

kendal- smirks and springs at him and he cant even see her with one quick and strong acurate flash across his neck uses a knife to slit the wolves neck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 pm