WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 pm

awwww ok.

i srsly cant get over Cap's face. its killing me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:02 am

neer - would swat her away but knows its his fault for rabbing her hand in the first place so doesnt. yup. says raspily voice cracking.

stride - finds along black cord that can be tightened to super short or super long. on the end of it is a small rectangular piece of driftwood he had found back at the beach. six letter written across the back of it. clutches it in his hand smiling. and goes back to her room.

cleff - heck, i could make it out there. so could you naveah. tho other two here wouldnt last a second. laughs crazily.
    zeppelin - your too weird for the hood man

you wouldnt have to worry about being weird with us. lol.
    and the way howard is looking at him...feel soo so bad for you steve...

:[
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 am

bri- rolls eyes i would be the queen of the hood ok!

serena- leans head on his shoulder. at least we finished what we came here to do right?

whats the 6 letter word>

kendal- pulls up covers more rapping herself in them and hears his footsteps

lol poor steve.
    he so cute. i love how they like both hanging onto him and there like 'no steves mine!'

and awwwww still
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 am

i love that picture, so much

naveah- laughs and pulls bri down on the seat no i would be the queen

when i found it i just died.

i need to watch captain america again it like my favorite movie. I CANT WAIT FOR AVENGERS 2!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH MOVE CAPPY!!!!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 am

zepellin - sorry bri, naveah without a doubt.
    cleff - bri, your colorless.
    zepelin - and you said i'm racist!?

neer - doesnt asnwer and stares ahead wondering if he should have done any of it. then blinks remembering ehst his dad did and why he burned the building.

strife - walks into the room and sits back on the bed quietly. hey uh... i think this originally belonged to you. since i found it at the beach and all. drops the necklace in front of her the letters reading "ILoveU"

i love how in the movie they were on the airship talking and stuff and you see captain america in the backround playing some old fashion shooting game on the computer. i loved when they made fun of him lol
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 am

i gtg ill try to be back soon
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 am

ok so this person on DA makes comics for steve and tony its called ask steve and tony and it sooo cute. they like dating i nthe comic (its not that dirty i swear) but this is my favorite one

http://ask-stevextony.deviantart.com/art/Ask-Steve-x-Tony-Question-39-308081380

the gmae he was plkaying was like atari or something it was soo funny.

and ilove when they said something smart and he was just like "I KNOW WAHT THAT IS" and everyone stares at him and he looks so proud
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

IGGY: A-AMAZING COMIC I SHALL READ MORE ITS ADORABLE "WHEN DID THIS BECOME THE GAY-VENGERS?"
    also those are like my 2 fav parts in avengers

bri- hey! looks hurt and actually is. i just dont get tan easily and i dont go shopping everyday!

kendal- gasps and sits up when she sees it and picks it up carefully drift ...driftwood? eeys widen in amazement and turns it around in hands smiling almost crying and notices the IloveU and tears fall out of her eyes. i have no idea how you even got this and carved that but you have know idea what this means to me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:36 am

Strife - m glad you like it..I was afraid you'd think its stupid.

Zeppelin - ya I go shopping everyday though. Definietly. Tomorrow I'm going for a dress.
    cleff - zeppelin please shut up.
    zeppelin - who wants to get their nails done with me?!
    cleff - (groans)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

Bleach we need iggy

Kendal- why would I ever think that? This is something from my home, the place that I love and the person that I love gave me something from there. How could I not love it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm

strife - smile grows.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 pm

kendal- thank you. looks down at the necklace and cluthces it tightly in her ahnds. i love it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 pm

strife - good. grabs her by her waist and sits her on his lap.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 pm

kendal- put it on me. holds out the necklace and smiles widely.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 am

Strife - (takes the necklace and loosens it and brings it down over her head. Tightens it again pulling her hair our over it. Smiles.) Hope it fits fine. You wearing it actually makes it seem nice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 am

kendal- i'll always wear it. tears slip out of her eyes. looks over at him and presses ahnd to his cheek, leans foreward and kisses him lightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:25 pm

strife - smiles kissing her back wrapping his arms around her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Kendal- (tears drip out of her eyes and presses against him tightly savoring what might be one of there last kisses)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

strife - thinks: i don't know if i could survive without you. kisses her once more softly then draws away still inches from her face. brings a hand up to her cheek wiping one of her tears away with his thumb.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 pm

kendal- i swear, ill see you again. voice cracks but looks at him with determination
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:33 pm

strife - swallows hard. thinks: you dont know that. i know. says in barely a whisper while stroking her cheek with his thumb.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Kendal- (nods shakily and takes his other hand tightly and holds onto it tightly) just be careful ok? And take carie of the rest. (smiles slightly) sorry for laying all this responsibility on you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 pm

strife - dont worry bout it ill be fine here with the misfits. just dont do anything stupid ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Kendal- (gives him a crooked grin) since when am I stupid?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 pm

strife - frowns i'm serious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm