WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

strife - keeps on playing getting farther into the song not even paying attention to what he's doing aanymore his hans moving on their own.

zero - smiles. it better hugs him from the side.\

i know right! i love that song.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Kendal- (cautiously gets up and hears the music slightly and drifts toward it almost in a trance)

Sam- (wraps arms around shoulder) Want to see what I'm making now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 pm

zero - ya sure! is it a robot?

strife - is leaning over the piano his air blocking site from both sides of his face playing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Sam- (laughs lightly) no. Not at all. (slips away from her and gee to the corner of the room and brings out a glass square covered with a black cloth)

Kendal- (quietly opens the door to the room and sees strife and eyes widen and covers mouth to be quiet. Closes the door and sits against wall watching him in amazement)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:24 pm

zero - looks at him puzzled. what is it?

strife - the song starts to come to an end up finally his hands stop. smile disappears. sits back on the bench and runs a hand through his hair not even noticing kendal still staring down at the piano.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Sam- (flows of cloth showing a huge gun I nthe glass box with all different levers and knobs ) ta da! A ray gun!

Kendal- (watches him intently still staying absolutely quiet)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 pm

zero - eyes widen and jumps up and down. [/b]can i try it out!?

strife - squints eyes shut as tears stream down his face trying to make them stop. stands from the bench and sees kendal and freezes. thinks: oh god know how long has she been there? w-what are you d-doing down he-here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Kendal- (looks up at him still sitting on the ground and face immediately goes concerned when she sees he's crying) only a few minutes (will difficulty pulls self to feet and silently crosses over to him and lifts up hand so it hovers over his cheek) what's wrong? Don't cry (brushes awa some of his tears) that was beautiful.

Sam- dude no! It still a little jinxed out. I need to fix it. If you used it you would probably dislocate your shoulder.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 pm

zero - pfft. i'm stronger than youll ever be, now let me try it! reaches for the box.

strife - thinks: its rude, i shouldnt be doing that when my mother isnt here anymore. hands are shaking now . i-i shouldnt have done that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Sam- no! (holds it. A k) it's dangerous! It still has glitches.

Kendal- (sees his shaken hands and takes them in hers and holds them up keeping her hands intertwined with his) you were just playing piano. Which you did amazingly, there's nothing to be sorry about.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

strife - manages a smile and hands start to shake less in hers. i-i lied to you..

zero - who cares man! lunches at it and snatches it away from himr ipping the box opne pulling the gun out and points it at sam playfully. put your hands up where i can see them!

brb afk i making bananananana bread!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Uhm ok

Kendal- strife. (says softly and holds his hands tightly) you didn't lie, you just didn't tell me you could play, I get it. It must have been a good part of your childhood and you just didn't want anyone to know. It's fine.

Sam- (says very seriously) zero but the gun down now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm

WHAT THE HECK I POSTE DON MY KINDLE AND IT DINDT GO THROUGH
    ugh whatever ill do it over again....grrr

strife - laughs weakly. me playing piano...stupid right?

zero - oh come on! points it at him shutting one eye then lowers it.Hey, lets test it out to see what you have to fix! dashes out of the room around the hallways and room to the front door and bursts outside.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 am

Kendal- ( shakes head) not at all, your incredible strife, your have normal talents.

Sam- zero at least let me test it. Please?

Lol
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:49 am

zero - frowns at him. fine. hands it over.

strife - thanks kendal...that actually means a lot to me..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

Sam- thank you ( takes it ) now back up

Kendal- well no problem. ( smiles) so what else can you play on that there music machine?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 am

strife - gulps songs

zero - gotcha brotha. takes a step away from him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 am

Kendal - well I figured ( guides him to the piano and seats him down me sits next to him) can you play something?

Sam- ( eyes narrow and points at a tree and clicks the thing and all the gears start turning and the fun starts to glow a blue light)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:20 am

zero - wooooah. waves hand in front of gun seeing the blue light reflect on her hand. thats o coool.

strife - cracks a smile remembering one of his favorite songs when he was a kid. takes a deep breath and presses down on the first few cords of "fix you".
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:25 am

Sam- ze move! ( it starts to glow greenish)

Kendal- ( gasps and bounces on th bench) I love this song!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:27 am

strife - laughs and keeps playing singing the words to himself in his head. oh really? kendal and coldplay?

zero - oh ya sorry! takes hand away watching
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 am

Kendal- Kendal has good taste on music, even if she can't play it herself.

Sam- ( it then glows red and a huge red sonic ball shoots out of it jarring him back ) ( the sonic bll blasts through a tree making a perfect circle)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:33 am

zero - stares at the sizzling hole and jumps up and down. do it again! that was sick!

strife - chuckles and gets to the guitar solor part playing it almost exactly what ist sounds like
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 36 Empty

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am

Sam- no way. ( winces from the gun smacking back into his ahoulders)

Kendal- ( squeals quietly and rests head on his shoulders listening happily to the music)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:02 pm