WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm

bri- laughs and nudges zeppelin with her shoulder same old zep

sam- waves at the camera hi!
    tao- smiles at the camera and says quietly today is december 9th. sorry we havent done videos in a while
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:30 pm

decimus - did i heal you or did i not. stares straight through her.

cleff - not sure to be relieved or despaired.
    zeppelin - those are big words brotha'
    cleff - rolls his eyes and puts a shade down that between the drivers seat and the back seat area. ill give you two privacy. says laughing
    zeppelin - oh bri! says exagerating his voice.

zero - everyone say how old they are who their crush is and why they are so dumb. tao you first.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:32 pm

tao- ok first off, i dont have 'crush' i am 16 and i am not dumb
    sam- 14 and definatly not dumb
    tao- yea im pretty sure sam and i the smartest people here.

bri- moves away from him creep
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm

naveah- sighs fine. shakily undoes the moniters and adjusts the sling on her arm and stands up. hmph. i feel normal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:39 pm

zeppelin - laughs and spreads out on the seat kicking bri off.

zero - turns camera to show her face. hallow mate i'm zero. my crush is me. i'm 11 years old. and i'm about as dumb as Benjamin Franklin.
    mak - smiles watching them when zero turns the camera to him. she holds up a piece of paper with what they're dong on written on it. uhm... i-i'm mak. 16 uhh b-bri? does that say dumb on the paper?
    zero - slaps her forehead.

decimus - stands cracking his fingers from habit. good. but dont get to used to used to it, Naveah. opens the door checking the hallways but no one is a stray wlaking around.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:41 pm

naveah- how do you know my name?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:43 pm

bri- yelps and jumps up and punches hm i nthe chest

sam- awwwwww he likes brriiiiii.
    tao- yup and here is our progress: bri cleff zeppelin and naveah have left to find the antidote for a deadly poison kendal is infected with smiles brightly fun right!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:48 pm

decimus - on your papers. its not rocket science. steps out into the hall pulling up his hood over his mask. if you want to get out without any trouble i suggest moving now. starts clicking down the hall to the exit, not waiting for her to decide

mak - zero - gives mak a thumbs up and his cheeks go red.
    zero - yup! and i'm stuck with these three wondering around kendal's room, so kendal if you watch this in your future, dont be mad, cause you must have seen it coming.

cleff - laughs. dont be to rough with her zeppelin.
    zeppelin - aw bri bri you hurt my three friends. looks down at his tummy pulling up his shirt looking at the three scars. that one was alicea... i think that one was tim. aww you made me forget! growls.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:52 pm

bri- oooooopsyyyy.

tao- laughs its not like we havent snuck around her room before
    sam- dude dont say anything!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

naveah- wait! rushes behind a sheet thing and gets changed and throws on armor. does it sort of clumsily with one arm and then rushes out after him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:58 pm

decimus - grins as she rushes after him. opens the door to the exit and walks out to the back alley. do you have any idea what route they could have taken?

zeppelin - you. are. a mean person! grabs her arms and hugs her. thats why i'm hugging you!

zero - tao you buz kill. sharing all our secrets. so.... wehere is kendal and strife right now tao hmm?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 pm

tao- i aint saying that on camra. oh my gosh! strife has never been on camera!

bri- sighs and hugs him back im only hugging you because i feeel like it
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:02 pm

naveah- i think .... maybe. hey i wanted to ask .. how did you heal me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:05 pm

zeppelin - laughs covering up the tears streaming out of his eyes.

zero - oh my gosh your right! where are hey! oh right they're...never mind. should we like trick him?! hey the camera is still on...oh well. hi camera! strife is some weird emo guy kendal found in the forest when she ran away like two months ago? weeks ago? who knows. and they're like in love. ITS SO CUTE!

decimus - hasnt anyone ever told you its rude to ask strangers why themselves and why they do things? turns out of the alley toward a big slim black motorsycle parked on the side of the road.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:08 pm

bri-smiles and quickly looks up at him and sees the tears. zeppelin. says softly and gently whps away one of his tears whats wrong?

sam- in LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE.
    tao- oh my god you two.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:08 pm

naveah- one, cool bike and two, not really
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:15 pm

decimus - well now someone has. would you rather wait until sunrise or go right away.

zeppelin - what if she isnt alright. what if she'll never hear out of her ear again. voice cracks. i dont want her to go through what i had to.

i would post anothe rbut i gtg sorry bye!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:17 pm

bri- zeppelin, sighs look im not going to sugar coat it. from the looks of it she wont hear out of her ear again, but that isnt going to stop her, she can still hear. just not as much. and zeppelin you lost an eye. which is much,i dont want to say worse, but more ... effective
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:18 pm

naveah- now. right now. sees an old army cape laying on achair and picks it up. puts it on her head and slightly shifts it so it covers her one ear fully
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Zeppelin - she shouldn't had to go through that either way. I shouldn't have left her back at the hospital. (Puts his head in his hands shaking it)

Decimus - alright fine. (Opens a compartment with a spare helmet and hands it to her. Takes his hood down putting the dark helmet over his head and swinging over the bike) get on. (Nods to the back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Bri- zeppelin, she is a strong and independent girl she will be fine, you know she would t have let you stay
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Zeppelin - (leans back into the seat looking down at his hands) . I guess your right
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Bri- I know. Now get some sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Igggy?????

Zeppelin - (looks up at bri his eye stinging then leans back on seat closing his eye.)

Zero - Tao is just upset he doesn't have a girlfriend!

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

umm I don't really get Zeppelins thing

Tao- I don't need a girlfriend

Also idk we might have to wait for her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 am