WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am

Clara - well I cant simply that k all if you. So helping is the least I can do. (Holds up the bow shrugging) I really like this but I have zero experience. Probably not even holding it right.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 am

Tao- need help? ( walks over and lifts her hands up and puts the bow in the right position, it's the arrow on) now hold onto that and pull back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 am

Clara - (pulls the arrow back looking ahead) yes please
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am

Tao- now let it fly

Kendal- ( breathes softly and groans in sleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 am

Strife - (eyes squint open at the sound of Kendal. Thinks : oh crap I fell asleep here? Don't even remember that. Slides.chair over to the side of the bed)

Clara - (releases it and it goes straight this time hitting the edge of the target) yay! Thank you thank you thank you! I just shot an arrow. Straight. (Then realizes) this could kill someone (lows the bow)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 am

Tao- your right it could, a lot of people don't realize weapons are a lot of power

Kendal- ( starts having a coughing fit while still asleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:39 am

Strife - (puts bis hand on her arm) Kendal...

Clara - (smiles) well I'm defintiely not going tinging round shooting you guys (laughs) even so id probably miss from only five feet away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:41 am

Kendal - ( starts to cough up blood)

Tao- thanks I appreciat you not killing me ( smirks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 am

Clara - my plessurs

Strife - (eyes go wide) TAO!! (Pounds down the steps)

Clara - someone want you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 am

Tao- huh? Strife? KENDAL! ( rushes away and almost tackles strife) what's wrong? What's happening?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 am

Strife - coughing blood. (Yanks him along upstairs full of terror)

Clara. - (thinks : I hope whoever this Kendal is is ok. Sits down pulling her white sweatshit back on.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am

Lol so funny how they don't even know who Kendal is and she like the leader

Tao- oh god no!( breaks out of his grip and runs into the room) Kendal! You need to wake up! I can't make get stop if she is already asleep !
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 am

Strife - (shakes Kendal) wake up!

My Kindle is dying sorry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 am

Aww ok

Tao- wake. UP! ( punches her as hard ad he can in face making her flip off the bed)

Kendal- ( eyes immediately spring open and doesn't no it's him who lunched her and leaps over Bed and tackles Tao )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

strife - kendal its just us! we had to wake you up. pulls her off of tao.
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Viera:Kends chill!
    SmoothieHugs
    SmoothieHugs

Post  SmoothieHugs Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Here's my character. Hope you guys like it.

Name-Nilla
    Age-14
    Gender-Female
    Title-Jailbreak Kid
    Wanted title-Fighter
    Personality-Looks gothic and emo but is really peppy and fun. Can get claustrophobic. Also,cares for each person as much as family...just as her sister did.
    Description-Long,straight blue/cyan hair with front bangs.Pale skin, average height. Brown eyes that change in light. Wears a oversized black Beatles t-shirt that she ties in the back. Ripped dark gray jeans, with a spiked belt. Also wears dark brown leather combat boots that she doesnt tie up. Has really small stud earrings, always wears the charm bracelet her sister gave her.
    Family-Parents died before YES took over. Lived with her older sister, who was taken to work for the YES. So right now, none.

Does she need a weapon?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Not now but she will learn to fight

Kendal- what? Oh ( backs up ashamed) I am sorry

Tao- it's fine, I wouldn't be to happy if someone punched me either
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

strife - looks at her face with no emotion at all. do you know why we even woke you up?

cleff - can't sleep and gets up going down to training floor aka basement
    who are you?

hey smoothie dude can clara and her already be friend? maybe they could have been in cells next to each other or something

clara - ah person! heheh.. ya i'm a person to smiles and offers her hand out to him. Clara.

cleff - shakes her hand. why you down here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

kendal- well ... face reddens no.

tao- and its best that you dont know

kendal- well ok. looks at bed and sees the blood around it. feels something drip on the floor and puts hand up to face feeling the blood on her mouth
    SmoothieHugs
    SmoothieHugs

Post  SmoothieHugs Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

okay, and okay thats fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 pm

uhm you guys no my IXL. I.2 can you help me? i really dont get it
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm

wt do you have to do for it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 pm

wait nvm i was doing the wrong one. lol

and zelda ...

ill tell you later or stef can tell you what he told me about what he said before
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm

fill me in stef

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:35 am