WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

ill try to txting her you try to
    Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Steff Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

i dont have her number
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm

oh really?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 pm

yea i dont
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 pm

do you want me to send it to you?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 pm

if you want
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm

ok
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:39 pm

i gtg sry, see ya tomorrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:40 pm

ugh bye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Um can we go om if its just us two??

Strife - (is in basement making a new blade for the end of his staff whichbwas ripped off)

Zero -(sees Kendal coming) sup ken

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Ya stef charries ( no offense ) don't do much and I have waited to long! We are roleplaying

Kendal- hey zero ( says shakily) can you gather everyone to the kitchen? It's important. Well not everyone just the people that ate avtually apart of us
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am

Zero - (gives her a questioning look) um... ya sure thing. (Goes around getting everyone.)

Cleff - so what's. Going on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 am

Kendal - ( once everyone is there looks around scared and looks at Tao) Tao would you? ...

Tao- sure ( takes a deep breath) as you all know, a while ago Kendal was captured by ne'er and tortured. Obviously from the scars on her face

Kendal- ( flinches (

Tao- you all know the two bite wounds and the stab wound in her back.

Bri- were Is this going?

Tao- in our world there are dangerous Poisons, I've of the most dangerous is ( gives fancy term) and the antidote is extremely rare. The poison causes the person to have various torturing side effects and they die within a month. ( closed eyes and sighs) the sword that stabbed Kendal had this poison on it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am

Strife - (head snaps up from looking at the table) what? And you found this out just now!?

Zeppelin - so does that mean
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:14 am

Tao- you can't tell it's there right away usually the person is already dying and it's pretty much to late! We're lucky Miranda saw the signs but without the antidote we can't do anything!

Kendal- ( leans against walk and sits in floor pressing back to it. Covers face with hands)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:16 am

Cleff - well where can we get the antidote?

Mak - (doesn't understand what's going on and gives up going to sit in other room)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 am

Tao- the thing is I don't know. Maybe some of the other rebid have them but the last I heard there was a ton in the yes base in New York City.

Kendal- ( says quietly )I am going to die

Bri- ( in a daze rights a note to mak of what's going in and gives it to him still in a trance and sits down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 am

Mak - (reads the note and looks up at Kendal shocked)

Strife - Kendal. You are not. Going. To die. We will get that antidote.

Zero - does this mean we"re going to
    New York?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:28 am

Tao- well not all of us. I am not. Kendal you are not, you will be sick soon and you will need to be taken care of

Kendal- what's the point .. I am just going to die anyway

Sam- Kendal! We will get the antidote.

Kendal- no you won't. A yes base against a couple if you guys? And even if you do get it you'll never get back brgite a month . It's not like we can go on plans. The sooner you all except this the sooner it will be easier . I am going to die.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am

Strife - (stands spa.mint his fist down) do you want to die? Do you want to die and watch us all fall apart? Because I don't. Someone is going to New York city. And someone is coming back within a month. Now stop saying your going to die. Because your not.

Cleff - we've all cheated death at some point. Wencanndo it again. Especially if its you.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

Kendal - ( stands up shakily) I've cheated death to many times and I am going to face it

Sam- Kendal you have to have hope

Kendal- hope? I lost all of my hope when my brother died in my arms! I just never wanted to admit it till now. Ive lost all hope in myself, what good have I been anyway?

Tao- Kendal I I think you need to calm down I think this is one of the side effects, your going crazy

Kendal- crazy? Crazy! I will show you crazy!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:46 am

Zero - (walks up to be right in front of Kendal and stares right into her eyes) Kendal! Stop! I don't know if you realize this but your not the only who's being affected by this. Are you telling us we should all lose hope? After all this time? Ive always looked up to you because of your faith and courage and everything! And I know your probably thinking well I shouldn't have but I did. And your the reason I could take a knife and nor cry over it. Come on Kendal let us help you. Help all of us

Cleff - looks at zero surprised that came our of her mouth
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 am

Kendal- ( looks at her surprised and bends down to her height) zero this is exactly the reason why I have you this ( lightly reaches forward and touches her old necklace which is on zero ) I am sorry for the way I acted . Having this happen to me and looking around at all of you makes me feel like I failed. Like i let you all down because I couldn't protect myself . It makes me feel weak, zero and it also makes me feel like there is no hope. But then people like you come around and surprise me giving me hope again. I should let you know I don't like being helped
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 am

Zero - well that's to bad dude. Cause we helping you whether you like it. Or you don't. (Pats Kendal on the head)

Cleff - (smiles at the two) we will be making plans at least a basic who goes when we go. If you dont want to hear it its ok. But we're gonna have to
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 am

Kendal- that's ok I don't- ( eyes widen and starts stumbling around)

Tao- Kendal? What's wrong?

Kendal- whole .. World is spinning! ( leans on wall and breathes heavily)

Tao- it's starting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 am