WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:21 pm

luke- i can just hear it and .. wow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

bri- very clever ze.

kendal- woaaaah. amazing. lets go! grabs them both by the hand and yanks them through the streets not even caring about the people glaring at them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 pm

florence - becomes very self concious at all the well dressed people and switches to her beanie pulling it low. how we gonna find anyone here? its huuuge. well it looks huge. and fast moving. and busy... makes eye contact with every person they pass becoming very unconfortable

zero - holds knife to zeppelins neck. so i'm 11 and ur almost 17... sad sad sad you suck.

zeppelin - ya i like to suc---

zero - slaps him. do not finish that sentence

strife - sighs might as well goes downstairs to see what they all up to.goes downstairs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

kara- is sitting in training room i think its time for a little catch up. with volume. makes another one of the projector thing showing kendal, florence and luke in the city

bri- hey! you can hear it this time! get over here guys!

kendal- welll ... i am looking for a certain person

bri- wonder who ..

kendal- not sure were we should start.

how should strife's parents find them?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

naveah- wow weird! runs up to it but cool

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm

hmm not sure...

florence - s-start with what again?

should he come out of a building? or should they like literally go door to door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

strife - who is she trying to find?

zeppelin - yo ma-mak slaps the back of his head
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 pm

actually she is trying to find his mama. how bout that!? and i think they should like go past the hospital and she leaving

kendal- lets just .. come on! pulls them past a hospital
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:40 pm

hermmmm mamel it is.

strife's mom - opens doors from hospital. and stops to look for something in her purse

florence - hey! thats mr.s cotter! my mom works with her. i never knew it was this hospital i went to i was never concious when i went laughs and runs over to mrs. cotter

mrs. cotter - oh hellow florence! i wasnt expecting you. its been over three weeks! i havent seen you in so long. how's you mom? has deep blue eyes like strife but has bright blonde hair instead
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

kendal- awkwardly hobbles over andw aves. for a quick moment looks into her eyes. you look strangely familiar.

kara- mom smiles

bri- who is that?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

luke- smiles and waves hello

naveah- no idea ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 pm

mrs. cotter - well who are these two? hello i'm mrs. cotter. i work with her mom. such a coincidence! its so late at night what are kids like you doing out this late? especially with whats been happening lately in towns and cities like this.

strife - when he sees the face of the women he freezes and his face goes deathly pale.

zeppelin - so why they talking to a random nurse? did someone get hurt? AGAIN?

florence - we actually could use some help. you know people around here?

mrs. cotter - well pretty well. my husbands well known so its hard not to know allot of people
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 pm

kendal- stairs at her starstruck and quickly just blurts out do you happen to know a strife? hands fly up to mouth
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 pm

luke- come on i doubt she does. thats a dumb question
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 pm

mrs. cotter - eyes go wide. s-strife? flops down on the edge of a fountain ouside the hospital. its been so long since i've heard that name...

florence - um mrs. cotter?

mrs. cotter - looks up after being so so stunned. he's my son.

strife - eyes narrow and anger boils inside of him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 pm

kendal- really! jumps up and down from excitement ow wait no that doesnt work. rubs leg. holds out hand i'm kendal. i know your son.

bri- gasps in surprise and grins widely woaaaaaah striiife no way!

sam- strife cotter ... thats one heck of a name.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 pm

luke- this is quite a day. we meet your boy friends mom .. well alright then
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:00 pm

strife - what the hell does kendal think she's doing.

zero - dont you like your mom?

zeppelin - hot name. sounds british

mrs. cotter - you know.. no. i'm sorry i have to go. picks up her purse and quickly starts walking away.

florence - wait! catches up with her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:01 pm

bri- yea whats the big deal?

kendal- no wait! i have stuff to ask you! its important for the future of the world! wait! runs after her but the pain her back violently flashes yelps and falls on ground.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 pm

luke- wow girl!runs up to her and places and on her shoulder you ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm

kendal- shakes head. i- i need to t-talk to h-her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 pm

mrs. cotter - whips head around and sees kendal on the ground. rushes over. im sorry. its just. never mind. its getting cold out here. i'm just worried what Thomas will do..

florence - [b]walks by her side as they aproach a large white house with tall pillars
    woah. are you rich?

mrs. cotter - doesnt answer.

strife - thinks: no. i hope kendal wont have to meet my father. oh god no. what is she doing!

zero - waves hand in strife's face hulloooo? strife moves her hand aside with his arm still watching
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 pm

i gtg ill be back in 20-25 minutes prob less.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

hurrry

kendal- starts shivering

tao- dammit kendal! i knew you would get a fever!

kendal- it-its ok. we can find somewere else to stay i guess
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

aww

luke- i dont no what it is but seems cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:34 am