WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Steff Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 am

read wt?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:05 am

ok me to probably makes sense. i gonna go maybe after i post this hehehhe

kendal- i know that i love you.

MY KETRIFENESS IS JUST DYING RIGHT NOW
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:06 am

-face palm- like skim over what weve posted since u left. its not much

strife - smiles. thinks: she actually does. you know that i love you.

THEY FALL ASLEEP and i leaving and ill be on 2morrow so ya bye guys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

OK NIGHT NIGHT ALL
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 pm

hmm someone else should take picture this time not zero
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:23 pm

kendal gonna be asleep when cleff walks in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm

cleff - opens door to cleffs room hey you want eggs or---- eyes go wide and he sees kendal and strife sleeping together

strife - slides feet over side of bed ... huh? scratches head. um no than---cleff punches him in the jaw and throws him up against the wall.

cleff - punches him over and over in the face and kees him in the stomach. WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING!

strife - cleff stop! grabs him arm and flips him onto the group but cleff gets up without hesitation and punches strife again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 pm

kendal- eyes fling open what she hears strife hit the wall and jumps out of bed and runs in front of cleff quickly cleff! stop!

OMG YOU SHOULD MAKE CLEFF ACCIDENTLY HIT HER!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

was gonna do that anyway ;)

cleff - was about to throw another punch at strife's already bleeding face but his fist collides with kendal. kendal i'm so sor--overcome by rage again and pushes her out of the way but strife grabs his arms and put them behind his back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:33 pm

oh well then!

kendal- he hits her in the mouth hard and she falls on ground. hand flys up to bleeding mouth. What the hell cleff!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm

cleff - completely loses control of himself and throws strife across the room.

strife - cleff! whats kendal have to do with anything! she had a nightmare!

cleff - nightmare my ass. first you completely rub it in in my face then you sleep with her! tries to kick strife in the stomach while he's on the ground but strife rolls and jumps on top of him pinnning him to the ground face down.

strife - whips head over to kendal. god damnit cleff. kendal go get tao. get something for that (her face...)

zero - had come by the door when she heard crashing and sees all of them beat up and bloody. oh my god! BRI! runs down the hall

cleff - get the F**k off me you ba**tard!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm

kendal- nods and runs to tao.

bri- what! what! walks up to her and notices them. eyes widen. holy crap.

kendal- suddenly has a realization. balls up fists and goes back into room. pushes strife off cleff and grabs cleff by his collar. look at me right now cleff and shut your mouth and listen. you are selfish. get over yourself. oh and another thing. knees him were the sun dont shine and drops him that for hitting me in the face you dumb fu*k!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:45 pm

cleff - makes one last move towards strife in pain not caring what kendal said but strife elbows him onthe head and he goes unconcous.

strife - looks at kendal still huffing.

mak - why did he go baserk?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:47 pm

kendal- snaps eyes toward him and growls none of your business.

bri- well it might help-

kendal- shut up! ugh! throws arms up in air i hate this place! storms out of room and outside

tao- uhmmm. strife? your face. need some help with that?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 pm

strife - shuts eyes hard and thinks its all his fault. no it'll be fine. goes to sink to wash in off.

zero - strife w-what happened?

strife - shut up!

zero - gulps and backs out of the room running down hall.

neer - is with serena who is hiding in a bush. is changed into a kitten and sees kendal walk outside. get ready pads up to kendal
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 pm

serena- hisses in delight

kendal- freaking cleff. freaking nightmare. freaking mouth. looks around and sees the kitten. whats a little kitten doing out here? huh little guy? comes toward him and reaches out hand

bri- um were should we put .. looks at cleff him?

serena- slips in a bush behind her and stalks forward silently
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 pm

mak - i dont think he's gonna be any better when he wakes up. lets lock him in a room.

strife - thinks: cant believe he'd freaking do that! he hurt kendal!

neer - purs against her leg. now
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

serena- nods and shoots forward and ties a band around her mouth so she cant talk (i totally forget what its called)

kendal- thinks hey let me go! yells it but it doesnt really come out

bri- ok help me drag him into a room.

make him wake up for the scream
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:03 pm

gotcha! and the word is "gag"

neer - transforms back into a human and lifts kendal's chin with his hand. ashame this is how we must meet again. nice to see you smiles and kicks her in the stomach and ties her hands behind her back

mak - helps her and they place him into an empty room
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm

kendal- doubles over and then swings her one leg back kicking serena's leg making her fall. shakes head and gag falls down and lets out a ear splitting screech

bri- what the hell was that?

serena- hisses how dare you!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:09 pm

neer - damn you didnt wanna have to do this forces hand of kendals mouth and shoves a piece of cloth in front of her nose.

cleff - jerks awake. what was that? sees bri and mak leaving the room and runs to the door keeping it from closing d-didyou hear that?

strife - rushes downstairs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:11 pm

kendal- accidently breathes and eyes drift shut from the gas or whatever it is

bri- yes we heard it. promise you wont kill anyone

sam- does that scream sound familiar to anyone?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

strife - that was kendal you idiot! swings door open to the front of the house but no ones there

cleff - pushes strife aside and walks out front. kendal?!

neer - is in the form of a panther and his carrying her by holding her in his mouth (full of teeth) by her back

crispin - had just left and hadnt gone back and was in the shape of a bird sitting high in a branch and he sees neer go by

neer - they arive at their camp and he sits kendal against a tree tying her hands around it with a chain to bad crispin didnt come. takes a look at kendal. you remind me of my brother. stupid emotional and pathetic

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 pm

kendal- eyes open just a tiny bit. and mumbles who .. who is your brother?

maliha- changes into a fox and sees kendal eyes widen and sprints toward house and sits in woods near it crispen! you have to tell them neer took her or something! i cant get any closer or serena will get me!

bri- well why did she scream? and were is she?

was he biting her back?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:32 pm

ya pretty much he likes the taste of blood

neer - the pathetic weakling your in love with. he refused to join me. smiles now i have both his shift energy and mine. its a win win! now ur not going to ask questions thats my job. now how the heck r u already awake? whatever. where's crispin?

crispin - nods and flies off to the house

zero - look! points at a bird and it transforms before he hits the ground rolling at the end.

crispin - ken- voice cracks badly having not been able to use it in so long it sounds so raspy. neer took her.

strife - eyes widen knowing how bad that could end up. how do you know?

crispin - sighs his throat already hurting.

cleff - his camp is in the woods?

crispin - nods. thinks: we cant just go looking for her though

mak - i dont think simply going after her will get us anywhere.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:51 am