WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Cleff - yes your right. It is early. (Keeps going)

Zero - ( looks at everyone nervously and follows Kendal outside.) Kendal? I'm sorry ... but things will turn out...

Strife - (thinks - this is my fault. I bet it was nice before I got here. Ill stay the night. No more)
    Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Steff Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 am

guys gotta go to bed ill try to be on tomorrow cause i rlly busy but ill try
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:05 am

Aww bye

Sam- ( comes outside and grabs zero and Kendal and gos to town) were gonna do something that wee gonna love but your gonna hate

Kendal- what?

Sam- A MAKEOVER There gonna be so surprised!

Kendal- ( groans)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 am

Zero - (yelps in happiness) yay! I love you Sam! This is gonna be awesome! Come on Kendal. (Skips into town with the other to)

Cleff - (starts running plan through head : at night ill sneak into strides room and take his knife from his cloak [ doesn't realize there's only one thint he uses the knife for ] then. Ill find the pup. Pup goes bye bye. Strides knife is the perfect fit to the wound. Bam! Your a genius sir.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 am

Sam- is there a shower around here? ( walks in house) ah ok here ( handset conditioner and hair junk) wash your hair and get clean

Kendal- ( does this)

Sam- ( they blow dry her hair) wow Kendal I never knew your hair was naturally straight. And silky

Kendal- well we learn something knew everyday
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 am

Zero - this is so exciting! I wonder what we should put on her to wear... can I help with that?! (Goes over to a mirror and takes pig tails out letting hair fall a little below her ears and redoes the pigtails leaving fresh short puffs sticking out.) Ok ok ok! So Kendal I think we should try a cute dress! What do u think Sam? A dress can be bad ass and beautiful.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:27 am

Sam- yea totally ( searches through house andfinds make up) ok Kendal ( puts eye stuff in here) this will make you eyes look if and you can really see the color ( puts more make up on) perfect now we need a dress

Kendal- Sam are you gay?

Sam- no why?

Kendal- just so wondering g

iPod running out of charge so might leave randomly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

Ok I gtg soon anywqy

Zero - (giggles) gee I hope hes not gay. (Aka: I like u plz don't be gay lol) hey I want to help with the dress. We need something short black with some awesome designs. And it needs to be tight around her waist. Dude this gonna be awesome! Help me look for one.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 am

Ya Sam likes zero too

Sam- hmm how about this? ( shows her short strapless dress that has a purple thick belt around waist)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 am

Zero - oh my God its perfect! Gosh if I was older id wear that. Yo Kendal! Look what we found! (Rushes over to Kendal withe the dress) hey Sam find som hot boots! I wanna see how she looks in it. Go on Kendal put it on. (Turns around)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

Kendal- well it is kind of nice ( puts it on) well?

Sam- ( gasps) beautiful
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 am

Zero - terrific! Its amazing! Oh my God. Cant wait to see their expressions. (Finds a pair of white and purple boots up the the knee.) Puts these on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:48 am

Kendal- ( puts them on)

Sam- ok let's go! ( they walk home and before they go in Sam fixes her hair and make up) zero go Introduce her! Get everyone done I look
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:51 am

Zero - ok! (Smiles wide and rushes inside) everyone! Come down to the kitchen immediately!

And we need stef to be hear to so well wait tomorrow : P lol cant wait cya
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:52 am

Your leaving ?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 am

Ya. I gtg ill be on in the morning though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 am

Ok bye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Woaah. Nicole did u hear that lightning? Our fire alarms went off it was so close lol. It had to be like the end of the street. U heard the thunder as soon as u saw the flash.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 pm

ya i know its cool
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Lee-Uh ok. Walks downstairs

Miranda-Coming. Follows lee

Conrad-is in kitchen I can see from here, waht is it?

Chloe-Same.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 pm

zero - everyone everyone! come downstairs!

cleff - comes down. what?

strife - has been sitting there.

zero - everyone come on! everyone comes. i welcome you! ladies and turds! the magnificent kendal! opens door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 pm

sam- see we gave her a makeover! see my awesomeness

kendal- steps inside: and ince stef dont kne i willexplain wha she looks like. her long silky black hair is perfectly straight. she is wearing makeup upon sam's request which makes her amber eyes very noticable. she is wearing a black short dress with a purple belt and purple and white boots. dang i am good at that. um hi waves nervously

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Lee-Shocked OH MY GOD! Is that you Kendal?

Conrad-Wow.

Chloe-Gorg gurl.

Miranda-amazingg.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 pm

kendal- covers face i am ging to die

bri- wow kendal you actually look like a girl

kendal- and i am going to make you die with me!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Lee-No kendal you look great, just im surprised to see you all dressed up.

Chloe-Yea nothin to be worried about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:53 pm