WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 am

strife -swallows them and closes eyes.

zero - anxiously watches.

mak - gee sam isnt that a great idea for no pain -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 am

Sam- shush you!

Bri- ( begins to work and quickly does five large stitches )

Kendal- ( pads his head with a hot towel)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 am

iPod is running out of charge so might leave randomly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 am

k

mak - sorry

strife - relaxes as he realizes he can barely feel it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:14 am

Kendal- see its not so bad. ( kneels Down next to him and puts his hand up to her face) everything is ok ( more reassuring herself then strife because she is shaking like mad)

Bri- ( does a few more big stitches)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:16 am

strife - strokes kendals cheek with thumb feeling her shake.

zero - well uh this is working out i guess...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 am

Sam- ya I can't believe it actually is

Bri- it's a good thing the wound wasntvery close to your heart ( does another stitch) or else ( does another) it would have been ( does another) bad. Ok well I'm almost done ( pretend like 40 minutes past by) and I just need to do a few more toward the bottom so this might hurt a lot. ( does the first one cautiously)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

strife - winces and gulps wanting to rip the needle right out of her hand.

zero - i dont wanna watch turns
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 am

Bri- sorry ( does 3 others quickly) sorry sorry just a couple more

Kendal- ( winces as she does them and glances at strife nervously)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:32 am

strife - shuts eyes hard keeping self from screaming and grips the floor with his other hand

zero - is it over?

mak - almost
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 am

gtg cya
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 am

Bri- ok a few more ( does another)

Kendal- hurry up!

Bri - ( finishes the last two) ok there ( grabs the wrap you use to wrap injurys in. ( I forgot the name) wraps it around his stomach and over his shoulder and connects it) ok that should be good. You should rest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm

strife - starts to sit up.

zero - i could carry him...

mak - what are you 10?

zero - almost 11!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 pm

bri- ewww wips blood off of her hands this is gross.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 pm

name: Tao
    personality: very nice and kind to everyone. doesnt really have a temper and helps people compremise
    description: taller and lanky with sandy colored hair and gray eyes. clothes: wears black uggs and sweat pants with a white tee shirt
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Tao: taps bri on the shoulder

bri: ah! oh what?

Tao: maybe i should have done that points to strife's stitches but good job still.

bri: well you werent here!

Tao: Sorry?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 pm

zero - is he allowed to walk? points to strife struggling to get up.

strife - ugh. damn stab stupid cleff.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Tao:no! Strife lay down. puts his hand on his shoulder and lightly pushes him back lay down.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Sorry I took a while

Strife - (grunts and lays back again) (thinks : well this Sucks)

Is it almost lunch of dinner? Or neither?

Cleff - isle there anything... I can do (says quietly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Tao- yes actually looks at cleff Can you go up to my room and get my bag. you'll see it on my bed

its ok and i think we just had dinner

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Cleff - sure. (Goes to his room and grabs the bag. Comes back down and hands it over to Tao.)

Zero - what do u need your bag for?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Tao- thank you cleff. turns toward zero. well zero takes out a needle.

kendal- what are you doing with that?

Tao- something that will help him sleep and ease the pain. takes out bottle of weird medicine and fills the needle with it. and later i'm going to need to take blood to see if he has an infection. taps the needle strife hold out your arm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Strife - (thinks : aw thanks man nothing better than a huge needle.) (Holds out arm shakily)

Zero - why would there be an infection?

Mak - germs on the knife and stuff.

Zero - oh..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Tao- you never know .. and strife this wont hurt at all i'm not just going to jam it in your arm. i've given vacines a million times. easily slides the needle in his arm so that he doesnt even feel it and then pumps the medicine in and takes the needle out. sam get the IV drip and zero go into my freezer in my room and grab- wait strife what blood type are you?

Sam- got it! rushes to his room and grabs the big metal thing with the IV drip on it. here ya go!

Tao- thank you. takes another needle for th IV and hooks it up to the macine. you'll need this for fluids. puts the needle in his arm an starts to the macine. it wont hurt that much but if you move around a lot you might feel a little bit of pain.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Strife - ab negative

Zero - ok ill go get - wait u have a freezers in - nevermind (rushes upstairs) hemmed lets see hers (opens the fridge and there's only one bag of ab negative. Picks it up) ewww this feels so weird (closes fridge and hands the one bag to Tao.)

Strife - (thinks : kill me now)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:21 am