WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Camp Half-Blood ... Dont Die!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Camp Half-Blood ... Dont Die! - Page 11 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood ... Dont Die!

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 am

ray- goodnight. waves and closes door her and some friends start to wipe some of the paint off and go to sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 am

Tod - pft weeeell Milne may be an asshole but her abilities are pretty cool I guess and waif...(thinks: oh crape did she see everything I was doing?) Sits down on a rock.) You don't look bad at night you know that?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:14 am

phoebe- immediatly blushes and looks at ground and shrugs. well it is my natural habitat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

Tod - (laughs to self when she blushes) (thinks about showing her the flower hut then thinks that shed think its stupid.) You always out here at night?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 am

phoebe- mostly. its fun to watch some of the animals looks up at sky and the stars are always beautiful
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:26 am

Tod - (thinks : just like you) well.. I gotta get to bed. See you in the morning?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 am

Phoebe- sure thing smiles and waves goodbye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:34 am

Tod - cya Phoebe (turns around to the exit direction of the forest and eventually comes out.) Shes one heck of a girl (smiles to self and goes intonhis cabin flopping down on his bed)

I gtg but ill be back in a half an hour or so
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 am

Ugh gtg anyway I might be on like 8 in the morn so try to be on then?

Phoebe- sighs nd smiles then yawns we'll time for bed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 pm

so much for 8 in the morning its like the afternoon

ok nighttime's over people MORNING

ray- wakes up at the crack of dawn and starts out immediatly going to chiron for the car to the hardware store. oh wait my little helper turns toward hermes cabin and knocks on door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 pm

head hermes guy Braidy - opens door shaking off someone who was holding onto his leg. yo wuts u-- why hello there. leans up against the door.

felix - rolls eyes and pushes braidy aside. pervy.

Braidy - oh she's here for you. ah whatever. goes back into cabin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:16 pm

ray- smirks at braidy yes please do go back to your pathetic cabin. come on felix. winks at braidy and pulls felix away
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:20 pm

phoebe- wakes up and scowls at the sun stupid useless thing. grunts and gets up. looks into mirror and brushes out hair. turns head and picks up to silver earing and puts them in her cardilage then grabs a silver chain necklace and puts it on. jewrlyrs alright i guess. brushes out hair. maybe i should grow my hair long? puts on camp clothes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:04 pm

ugh wish zelda was on

ev- gets up and quickly does hair in a pony tail walks outside with cabin and immediatly goes to schedule hmmm. arena deuls will someof the minors and hermes. archery. lunch ...arts and crafts, greek and latin. and since its friday capture the flag!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

should we wait for her?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

yea sure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

braidy - is in a dreamy trance until felix slams the door in his face.

felix - makes a barfing noise when he sees her wink. so where going that has targets??

tod - wakes up looking at shceduel. greeeat dueling first thing. this sucks.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 pm

YEA YOU HERE! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

phoebe- puts sword into belt and walks out of cabin and walks toward schedule good morning people. waves around
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

are you going to make braidy? or maybe iggy could cause she only has 1 charrie.

ray- ahh i have .. a friend
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm

i dont think i would be as good as zelda though as braidy haha
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm

AH I FEEL LOVED
    u can change his attitude and stuff if ya want

felix - a friend? ... a huh... wheres ur so called friend

tod - smiles. yea morning to you to. makes way to arena.

ares guy - catches up to tod. man u into her? whats da matta with u!

tod - puts him in a headlock that looks like a guy hug from the back. nearly cracks his neck. idk what yer talking bout. realeases him and walks into arena smirking.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm

phoebe- walks in after him and sits down away from anyone
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 pm

ray- my friend.he' in places. and since i have permission to go we gonna have a fun little day of buying things! doesnt that soun nice?
    fake smiles

ev- sits down next to friends
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm

felix - shopping? greeeeeat. if you start cow eyeing shoes im ditching u. but you could use some actual stylish things i guess.

tod - waits for Atlen (swordsmaster) to come out

yo people any idea what we should do in arena toda?

reno - decides to watch from the entrance of the arena since she not suppose to be there
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm

not gonna make braidy now and no idea

phoebe- takes out sword and starts poloshing it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:01 am