WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 am

Idk dude cars and stuff
    Didn't want to say hanger cuz that's planes

Kendal- (walks up. Ext to him and has suit on and stuff. Has all her guns and knives in a holster around her belt) ready
    Serena- (yea, I'll see you tomorrow probably ok?) (not enough time to say goodbye to him so runs up next to Kendal and kal with her suit on and weapons) so were exactly is this at?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:20 am

Oh ok

Kal - (speaks monotone) ill drive you there. few minutes west. Well thats where she was last aeen at least. (Opens the back of a smaller dark grey van) no one else would do it so here i am. (Grumbles and starts the van) get in
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 am

Kendal- well we both can drive, so either one of us can drive it. But ok (Gets in)
    Serena- (hops in next to her and they drive there, let's say he drops them off and leaves) ok ... Well here we are
    Kendal- yup .... Come on (walks confidently through the town looks down different allys) can you sense her?
    Serena- (closes eyesandconcentrates on other shifters in the area and feels a strong pull from one direction and starts walking in it) this way

It is just planes right?
    Idk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 am

Uhh what?

Hmmm gotta think of a name for this boy
    Maybe it shouldnt even be a name just be like a word
    That he goes by because hes like not even human barely

Boy - (is crouched down on top of a two story building the night sky concealing him.  Licks his lips and mutters to himself feeling serena in the streets) ive been waiting for you. (Snickers weirdly and jumps down from the building and walks down the old kinda creepy street with ild creepy houses as a little girl in a pink dress)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:43 am

Nvm
    What about just
    Hmmm idk but I like the word thing

Serena- (can feels him get closer and closer and gets more and morescaredbating the feeling, they turn onto the old street and stopsdeadwhen she seems him) there she is
    Kendal- huh? Oh! (whips out gun and points it at her) you got this
    Serena- (nods and uses all her strength to shut off mind so she can't get in and starts walking towards her) I just want to talk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:30 am

Boy - (is laughing inside and continues to slowly walk towards the opposite side of them his back facing them) my mommy says not to talk to strangers

Hmmmm what if like aunty serena named him dread cause hes a dreadful little child:twisted:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:05 am

Serena- your mommy has nothing to do with it, were not strangers (stops in front of him but never looks at him right in the eyes always keeps eyes on his forehead) do you work for the yes?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:15 am

Boy - (his little girl form smiles creepily) they've tried to work with me. (Eyes s ap past serena andstares  at kendal)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 am

Serena- (steps in front of hos vision) its not niceto look away when someone is talking to you (narrows eyes) are you the one killing all these people then?
    Kendal- (eyes widen as she looks at her. Immediately looks down not wanting to have the same feeling as crispin)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Boy - (speaks in the little tirls high pitched voice) theyre not people if theirblives are nothing but trash (smiles sweetly) for example: your not even a human being. Just a sully mistake in th universe (giggles and nods to kendal her blonde curls bouncing) and she doesnt even have enouh will to live anymore. Isnt your friend dead or something?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Serena- (stays cAlm but then starts to shake and all her anger for her aunt and the stupid mind control comes rushing into her. Lurches forward grabbing e girl by her hair and slamming her against the ally wall) listen here you little bitch, I'm going to destroy you if you don't cooperate (snarls to her) so watch yourself
    Kendal- (sees what's happening and runs closer keeping gun up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 pm

uh btw they're on an old, gloomy street with large abandoned houses.
    did say that before

hmm
    gonna put his new name!

Dread - is still smiling. can tell she's angry which makes him even happier. starts to laugh hysterically his shoulder shaking. oh you really are a funny one. i could use someone like you around to play dolls with. smirks and her eyes snap  up to looks serena straight in the eye. wills his mind towards hers, the familiar shifter of hers making it easier to get through, and the fact that she hasnt done this in a whole. it doesnt take long before he's feeding thoughts and images into her head. he makes it look like her flesh is burning off her body and that all her memories are burning up inside her head. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Oh ... Oopsieee
    Ew creepy

Serena- (let's go and backs up and feels the aching burning in her mind and drops to knees. Looks at hands and sees how they look like there burning and eyes get blurry from tears and sucks she can't think straight. Clenches jaw and through her teeth screams)
    Kendal- (growls and shoots him right I nthe shoulder) let her go you psychopath!
    Serena- (it's not real, none of it is realserena ... Close your mind, close it!) (can't seem to find the strength todo so and feels tears coming on. Starts trying to get herself to think of happy things but whole mind is in pain and wants to pass out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 pm

dread - doesnt even flinch as the blood seeps down her cute little dress her eyes focused on serena. clouds her mind to the point where he can make it look like she isnt even there anymore. now she's sitting in a small crate and her aunt is walking towards her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Serena- (looks up and sees the crate and her aunt and starts full body shaking. Hands graps the crate and starts to shake it. Starts screaming and sobbing JSUT wanting to get out. Screams words but they don't seem like words. Looks u oat her aunt and shakes the crate moves back and kicks at the cage but as she comes closer starts to roll up into a ball)
    Kendal- stop,STOP IT! (runs toward er and tackles her to the ground hoping the connection gets broken)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:08 pm

dread - yelps as the connection breaks and skids across the ground the dress ripping.  before kendal can pound her  she pushes kendal back grabbing her shoulders and finding her eyes smiling once she's into kendals mind. in her mind he clones himself about 15 times so it looks like he's all around her blurred together and backs away standing up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm

kendal- breathes heavily looking up seeing the thousands of dreads and eyes widen your not real ... you bitch .. your not real! screams in rage getting up and charging at the clones till she finds the real her
    serena-eyes open as her mind settles and looks around seeing whats happening i need to get myself together ... ill kill that bitch ... ill kill her, ill tear her apart, ill destroy her!rorars and gets up and does the same as kendal so there both running around widly, both there eyes dilated in fear and rage as they try to find the real her

OHMYGOD there this atack on titan video on tumblr and its freaking hilarious someone just went over it in english and i dont even no how to explain it but its brilliant
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:24 pm

xD i watching it now mikasa's voice is hilarious dude

dread - the actual him sits on the porch steps of some half coolapsed home watching the show. hey! im over here! giggles.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:26 pm

OH MY GOD AND ARMINS VOICE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 pm

OHMYGODITSHAILARIOUS
    JEANS VOICE
    jesus christ i cant ... i cant im crying from laughing its so funny

kendal and serena- both turn once they hear his voice. serenas nails are sharp and has fangs out and kendals blood is pumping with power. they both walk slowly towards him and stop in front of him. they look at eachother both of there faces are covered in blood from slashing at the clones.
    kendal- serena voice is rough and turns head to dread (hehehe)
    serena- my pleasure in a jolt of energy pounces at her and swipes claws across her cheek and then across her neck. knees her hard in thr stomach sicne they cant kill her even though she wants to see bad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:33 pm

"IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS SHIIIT"
    "you said it connie"

stop making fun of poor thomas and holy crap the annie part
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm

so by being an unlikable bitch do you think people are going to like you ironically?
    ahhh why meee
    dude look at how big i am, im a beast
    AHHHHubitch
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:47 pm

dread- body flickers as he turns into his original form of a scrawny, shaggy, pale blonded haired boy that looks about 16 with torn up clothing and is about 5'9. darts away his image shimmering behind him like he's being projected across a scree. draws to knives as blood drips down his dark clothes. literally places them in the air in front of him and lets them float there ready to command them when to attack. cocks head to one side with a wicked grin. i like you too.

OH MY GOD
    EREN
    JEAN
    MIKASA
    my god im dying too EREN WHY U MAKE JEAN CRY MIKASA UR SO AWKWARD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 pm

kendal- narrows eyes and cracks knuckles. try your best takes on long stride to him unnaturally fast and brings fist up sharply to his chin and the force of her punch sends him on his butt
    serena- walks up next to her body shaking i nanger

strife gonna awaken?
    ALSO OHMYGOD IT WAS SO FUNNY. THERE VOICES. ITS GREAT.
    UGH I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE JUST YELLS YA JEAN YOUR AWESOME, HAHA JEAN YOU SUCK
    AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS VIDEO
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:06 pm

OK ON MY COUNT
    OOOOONE---TITAN EATS HIM

dread - is still grinning wildly. you can't kill me. eyes dart from serena to kendal and the knives shoot up into the air moving so fast you can see them and each one spirals down nailing either of them in the chest. the knifes cut partially through the armor at such speeds but are still stopped.

weeeeeell

neer - is pacing strife's room. you gotta wake uo, you gotta wake up, or they're gonna let you die. grabs his shoulders and shakes strife. WAKE UP!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm