WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:34 am

Serena- I hope so. Bit he ... He might have left

Bri- ( writes and holds up) I miss you too cheese
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 am

mak - smiles widely at the name. okay ill talk to you later bri bri. blows her a kiss and shuts it off.

florence - left? why? you seem like a nice person to me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 am

Bri- ( even when hew gone pretends to catch the kiss. ) I see you when I get home ( turns off tablet and goes back into bee room and slips into bed)

Serena- ( laughs lightly and shakes head) I'm not nice at all
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Florence - (gulps) I wouldn't judge yourself so soon, even if you turn into a lion.

Mak - (walks to his room happier since he got to talk to bri)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

bri- flops pillow over her head and starts to drift to sleep again.

serena- trust me, girl. i know myself. and i am not good.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Florence - whatever you say. Its a shame you say hes leaving though. Its nice when friends stick together.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 pm

serena- well i mean. i think hes leaving. i never siad he definatly was.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Neer - (rubs his eyes sitting up) ugh. (Stands and enters back into the hospital)

Florence - why?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:02 pm

serena- i dont understand ... why what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Florence - oh sorry. Jot thinking straight. Why do you think he'd leave?

Neer - (as he passes the entrance to cafeteria can just tell shes with someone else and stops)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:20 pm

serena- shrugs and opens mouth to speak then glares at her. your not my therapist why the hell should i be telling you anything?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Florence - (looks at her in surprise) s-sorry I'm just trying to help.
    Neer - she doesn't need help. (Says through gritted teeth coming up behind her)
    Florence - (jumps up from the chair in surprise) oh! Its you. (Says nervously.) Ill just-
    neer - leave? (Smiles at her crudely)
    Florence - (glances at Serena) nice seeing you again (darts off)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 pm

serena- sneers and crosses arms looky whos here

drawing hiccup in my NEW SKETCH BOOK .... WOOP WOOP FOR NEWNESS
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Hehe hiccup.
    I love toothless
    hes so dang cute

And for me....I'm getting really ticked of at these idiotic people I have tonprotect in zelda. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF DRIVE THE FREAKING CARRIAGE STRAIGHT AHHHHH
    sorry but this is very agrivating.

Neer - what about it? (Asks dryly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:44 pm

serena- nothing replies cooly. i just didnt think you would come back.

hdehehe.
    i was tryig to draw the big 4 (jack frost. merida. rapunzel, hiccup) all together but i kept failing and got very angry
    also it barely looks like hiccup just some random viking kid
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Neer - (tells himself he just had to cool down but he isn't going ti say that to her.) Ugh. (Runs a hand through his hair) Serena I just don't know if its safe for either of to be near each other anymore.

Viking kid is good enough
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Serena- ( feels part of her heart break inside bit keeps face calm) fine. Bye.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Neer - (thought she would yell at him or something and secretly wanted her to not let him but reasures self its for the best.) Serena i...(bites on his tongue nit letting himself say more) never mind. (Turns around and walks away leaving part of himself behind)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 pm

serena- wait ... wait no ... says barely audible. and mouths please dont go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 pm

afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Neer - (hears her words and stops) [give me one reason that I shouldn't.] (Os glad he doesn't have to talk out loud otherwise his voice would have cracked.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm

serena- i-i just. clenches fists and closes eyes tightly. if this is what you want then go. im going to guess you wanted this for a while and fine i understand just. go.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Neer - [Serena I don't want this! But what else am I suppose to do!?](turns around to face her)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm

serena- what the fu- I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR GOING! WE ALL HAVE ISSUES SO WHAT? LEAVING IS ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE. HOW COULD YOU THINK SEPERATING WOULD MAKE ANYTHING BETTER? nails are digging into table and glares at him furiously and tenses legs about to stand up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Neer - (doesn't even flinch) I..I thought you'd be better off without me. (Thinks to self: I don't want to hurt you like I have everyone else)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:19 pm