WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 pm

SNOOOOOOOOOOWWWIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

strife - its so quiet.

zero - walks over to the window that starts at the floor going all the way to the point in the ceiling and sits down.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #7

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 pm

i think we all realized that and em you got to make up your own charries feelings and you cant just makeit random all the time

kendal- wobbles step by step upstairs

tao- i know. cringes its weird, well listens to the clink of kendal's crutches as she goes upstairs thats a little better
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 pm

okay but whos being chloe and mira
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:41 pm

strife - realizes its her going up the stairs. shouldnt she lay off her leg?

hey! iggy admin and me! ATTENTION me and admin thought that someone needs to get badly injured. not zep and not bri. so its cleff or naveah now.

zero - hears her footsteps and goes over to the hatch in the floor cracking it open

i guess i could be mira
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

MIRANDA.
    and ill be chloe i already havea healer so zelda is miranda

this was what i was about to say, then zelda posted.

tao- shrugs you try telling her that!

kendal- i- looks up and face goes completely red and just says the first thing that comes to her mind i'm a b**ch
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm

herrrmmm that is a hard choice ... on one hand naveah getting hurt would make zepp freak on the other cleff getting hurt might make kendal freak (gonna guess cuz arent they like best friends) plus he like the leader of the mission. but also ..... herrrrrmmmmmm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm

ill put mirana when i post her but i didnt feel like righting whole thing out so to bad.

strife - sighs and walks down a corridor down another set of steps.

zero - is that kendal? says quietly

jack - walks up to mak and studdies him. closely.

mak - i uh... c-can i elp.. you?

jack - elp?

mak - stares at him blankly. sorry...cant hear you.

jack - so you arent human are you? picks up his arm

ADMIN WHAT DO YOU THINK!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm

meeeerp. not suuuure.... yes if cleff got hurt kendal would be like WAT. but then again i would love to see how zeppelin would react.

kendal- sighs arent i the only b**ch you know right now?

sam- flicks jack on the head get away from him
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm

okay dokie
    Viera:Walks into kitchen with dracey on her heels
    Dracey:Thinks what is she doing?
    Lee:Good afternoon ladies! flipping eggs
    Viera:Whats for lunch cooky?
    Lee:Sandwiches!
    Viera:Ooh yummy, hey can you also make me a smoothie?
    Lee:NO! its called a diy! gosh you little lazy bum!
    Viera:Sticks out her tounge. Blah blah blah Middle fingerslee
    Lee:Ignores her OKAY EVERYONE LUNCH!!

Last edited by eam22900 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 pm

WEUWEUWEUWEUWEU emmmm it like ... thinks ... 12 in the after noon there. so maybe lunch would be better?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 pm

jack - but... his charge is weird... looks at him one last time and turns around to face tao. so is yours...

strife - ignores lee and goes down a dark corridor under the main floor that doesnt have the lights on

zero - y-your not a b**ch

NAVEAH IT IS! Wink

so they in kansas.....EVIL COWS ITS PERCY JACKSON ALL OVER AGIN not...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

OH MY GOD. EVIL. COWS. WOW.
    and yaaay naveah's time to shine!

kendal- yes! i am! how could i scream at y-you like that! voice cracks and starts to cry thinks i am such a wimp! i can understand if you will hate me, forever. you havea right to.

tao- my charge?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:59 pm

YYYYYAYAAAAAAY!
    but how shall though get hurt?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Name: Jack
    Title: HELLOW
    Title Wanted: HELLOHA
    Weapon: YOLOHA
    Personality: super causious of everything. everything looks like something intimidating to him. sometimes makes a joke or says something mean being completely serious not realizing.
    Description: short wavy blonde hair. hazel eyes. average height. normally wears jeans and a military jacket that was his fathers.
    family - mom and dad were taken by spirits CREEPYNESS
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

so now they gonna be in the next state......... mossurri.
    they driving through...
    eventually they have to stop.
    should it be like a soldier attack?
    kidnap?
    wild mutant animals?
    an old grumpy man?

zero - i dont ... hate you. dont say that. drops down from the attic to stand in front of her.

jack - yes. nods. all of you. i dont know why. its like if i killed one of you it would kill you all. its odd. your odd. he's odd. your all oddd.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:10 pm

tao- you dont understand the point of family do you?

sam- ya we stick up for eachother!

kendal- you dont? looks at her sadly and ashamed. i just- i'm sorry- i dont- i'm- i dont know whats wrong with me!

coolio.
    GRUMPY OLD MAN.
    PEDO.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:11 pm

herrrrmmm i am thinking soldier cuz that night stir zeppys emotion since he was like. tortured
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 pm

ummm did u c my message (i edited!!)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:14 pm

-SHIVER SHIVER- THAT WOULD SUCK
    AND WHEN THINGS SUCK THINGS GET AWESOMER
    BINGO!
    the award goes to iggy

zero - takes a deep breath. i guess i was being hard on you. and you over reacted. so. therefore. were both guilty. grins a tiny bit.

jack - sticking up for each other? but if you stuck up for each other that would mean.... no no it wouldnt.... yes it would...trails off

mak - what?

eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:16 pm

okay
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:17 pm

tao- quickly sign languages to mak saying what he said then takes hands abck embaressed oh sorry you dont know sign language

sam- and you do?

kendal- tears streaming down her face even though its deathly painful bends down tp her height but instead since she so short goes on knees not caring bout the pain am i forgiven?

and no sorry i shall check it out
    YAY IGGY
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 pm

hey i gtg ill b on l8tr
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 pm

YAAAAAY I WIN!

and BYEEEE
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

zero - under one condition. holds up her finger. you stop being so careless with putting yourself in pain. looks at her seriously

kk

mak - doesnt get that either. thinks: the hell why am i even trying. i wish bri was here. turns and walks out of the room

strife - comes into a dark stone room with trophies and tolkens of limbs and wepons from deaths the YES had made. stands in shock when his eyes cross a jar with the head of a girl in it.

cleff - MISSOURI! we makin progress!

zeppelin - rolls down his window.mhm progress to the lad----ders
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 pm

bri- rolls eyes.

ewwww strife what are you looking at!

kendal- looks down and sighs then looks back up at her. then i guess you cant forgive me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm