WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

mak - starts drooling.

zero - bangs his jaw back up.

mak - owe! what was that for?

zero - lovesick monkey.

zeppelin - you no fighting pretty girls is one thing. but when they turn hot there's no turning back. lunges at bri keep his head cocked so his blindside doesnt get in the way
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 pm

bri- oh zeppelin. you always knew how to flatter a girl. runs toward him at the same time and ducks under him and smacks the scythe back hittng his legs making him fall. but that wont work today.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 pm

zeppelin - shakes it off and gets up. still deciding whether i should use the end of this gladius of not. runs at her connecting blades and twists his disarming her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

bri- hmph. looks at scythe and shrugs. i still wouldnt count this fair. i mean i taught you everything you know. sprints at him full speed and jumps into the air connecting her foot with his chest sending him flying. and i was taught from the best of the best. walks over and grabs scythe.

sam- sheesh.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm

zeppelin - you may have taught me. brushes self off. but the rest of the awesomeness is from moi. brushes off his chest. you heart alicia. hisses and runs at her again. not acceptable. tackles her full speed and pins her to the ground with the gladius to her neck. i think i win. grins.

mak - your going down zeppelin!!!

zero - um ya she definitely went down.

mak - glare sat zero.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm

bri- smiles sweetly you would think that wouldnt you? but you see zep ... slips arms out and puts hands on his neck and kisses him. while he's distracted brings knee up to were the sun dont shine. quickly grabs scythe and rolls him on his back and points it at his neck. steps on his chest. but my feminime charm always win. hisses lightly.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:13 pm

mak - gasps dramatically

zeppelin - scowls in pain. that. was. cruel. you dont simply do that to A guys manhood! i would have simply surrendered if you'd put more into that kiss. grits teeth together grabs her scythe pulling it down between his arm and his chest causing her to lose her balance. starts to get up.

cleff - this is gonna be a while isnt it.... walks over to a weight. i wonder... picks out a 200 and slowly lifts it up. heck ya im badass
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm

bri- aww poor zepply. lets go of scythe and kicks him in the chest making him fall again. but i do whatever i want
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm

zeppelin - but dont you wanna be able to meet my kids?. and pft. i was going easy on you

mak - gosh ur such a perv!!

zero - EARTH TO MAK

mak - come on pound him in the face!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:23 pm

bri- snorts like anyone would- ok nevermind not getting in to that. and fine zep lets see what you got. grabs scythe nd spins it around cause so was i

what is suri going to do also i bored and want kendal to wake up.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:27 pm

okeeeydokeey then make her AWAKEN RISE OF THE DEAAAD

zeppelin - i think someones insecure making love. you sure you want this hot stuff full force? doesnt wait for an asnwer. runs at her with his sword so it looks like he's going to hit her with it but instead brings an upercut hard to her chin.

zero - that sounded soooo wrong. and yet i loved it! jumps up and down eyes wide with a big grin

mak - stop that ur freaking me out.

strife - breaths in the fresh air and decides to go for a walk in the city. makes his way through the outsides of the main city.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 pm

if i know you were going to post that i would have made her grab his arm and fling him to the ground but since i am nice i wont. and how should i make her awaken?

bri- growls when he hits her and stumbles backward. springs at him and jumps off his shoulder swinging on one of the bars in the air. swings upside down and brings the blade of her scythe to his neck and digs it in just a tiny bit

sam- go bri!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm

how bout someone throws someone into something and something crashes.... and that wakes her up.

zeppelin - easy there girl. easy. kicks her off and she hits a rack off stuff and it comes crashing down. gets up. maybe i should have added more rules.

mak - HIT EM HIT EM!
    zero - shut up you damn monkey
    mak - first thing. i aint a monkey. second thing STOP USING THOSE WORDS
    zero - sorry forgot ur a softy

cleff - for gods sake end that game of yours soon!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:43 pm

umm zelda ... i will post its just. he cant kick her when she above him. like imagine there is like a chin up bar above him and she likes on that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm

chin up bar?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:46 pm

a bar thing! what does it matter!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm

so she's hanging on a bar monkey style her scythe to his neck and somehow she knocked him down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:49 pm

i never said she knocked him down ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:49 pm

okkkk so ill change it hold on a serc
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:51 pm

how bout someone throws someone into something and something crashes.... and that wakes her up.

zeppelin - that. snaps he fingers at her. was a fancy move. grabs her arm pulling her off the bar(dunno if you wanna make a crash if the bar comes off wall or something...)

mak - HIT EM HIT EM!
    zero - shut up you damn monkey
    mak - first thing. i aint a monkey. second thing STOP USING THOSE WORDS
    zero - sorry forgot ur a softy

cleff - for gods sake end that game of yours soon!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

STEEF I SEE YOU ON POST
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

bri- lands on her feet. and sees the bar shaking and it about to come off zep move! pushes him out of the way and the bar falls exactly were he stood.

kendal- sits directly up in couch THE THE FREAKING HELL WHAT THAT?

sam- looks at stairs could that be? ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:56 pm

zero - KENDAL!!!!!!!!!!!

zeppelin - puts a hand over his heart. your saved my life. puts an overdramatic smile on his face.

gtg eat dinner be back soon! sort a i going to library after that so ILL BE ON WITHIN AN HOUR
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:00 pm

OK

kendal- the hell.

bri- yea yea your welcome
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm

zeppelin - oh bri your so modest! hugs her kissing her cheek.

mak - ZEPPELIN AWAY

zero - rubs her head with her hands. ooh boy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 am