WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

WasteLand .... The game never ends

Legolas
    Legolas

WasteLand .... The game never ends - Page 4 Empty Re: WasteLand .... The game never ends

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Murell- (after a long while she cant stand being still and silently stands to her feet being careful not to touch the others assuming they're all asleep and slips out of the opening into the dim light if the dark red and blue sky. Marvels at the beautiful cokors and walks out farther into the small area.)
    metias. (Starts to snore loudly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WasteLand .... The game never ends - Page 4 Empty Re: WasteLand .... The game never ends

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Oona- (asleep)
    Rowan- (opens eyes when she leaves and Gets curious. Stands silently and slips out after her. Looks at her thoughtfully and speaks quietly) are you ok? (feels a bit bad disturbing her peace but isn't sure if he trust her, or an of them)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Murell - (jumps in surprise whipping around to face him.) I thought you were sleeping.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Rowan- I don't sleep very often, especially when I'm trapped in a different little universe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Murell - (stands stiffly) that makes two of us. (Mumbles) oona and metias don't seem to have a problem
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Rowan- I'm sure they do they just have a different way of showing it, or hiding it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Murell - (nods not really trusting him either but doesn't know what to say so she turns back around pretending hes not there which she finds an easy time doing. Walks forward slowly thinking about what oona said and looks at the weird markings on her fingers wondering if they mean anythkng)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Rowan- (shakes end and thinks: fine, I tried. There)(turns and goes back into the crystal)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Murell - (fills with guilt feeling bad she was so rude but doesn't want to say sorry. Clenches her fists annoyed and kicks the ground. As she does the spot she kicks glows and a small alchemy circle spiders out. Yelps and takes a steps back and it disappears)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Rowan- (hears her yelp and quickly steps back out) what's wrong?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Murell - i-i-this circle thing just appeared under my foot. I don't know how- (looks at rowan confused)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Rowan- like ... Magic? (raises eyebrows and for a second a small smirks flickers across his lips but it's gone as soon as it starts)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Murell - I...think? I'm not sure. It looked like some kind of alchemy circle. Like the ones you see in books with magic and...nevermind, but I don't know how to do it again..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Rowon- that's find I'm sure you'll figure it out. You should get some sleep.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Murell - (holds back a yawn) I'm not tired yet. (Kicks the ground trying to make it happen again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Rowan- what happened before, did you get angry or something?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Murell - (doesn't want to admit that) well...not exactly. (Then snaps at him) ill figure it out tomorrow (walksnpast him into their little shelter and slinks down on the same side as oona)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Rowan- uh ok (goes bacck in and slouches down across from her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Murell - (stares at him for a moment before turning towards the wall and curling up to close her eyes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Rowan- (closes eyes and breathing steadies like he's asleep)
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Computer Profile
    name:Seska
    height:5'10
    skin color:Light Teal
    eye color:BLack
    hair color and stlye:shaggy black hair
    distinguishing marking(s): Dove tattoo on her left shoulder blade
    gear: lightweight
    extra gadget(s):has this little pen thingy that tazzers and she keeps it in her pocket
    favored offense mechanism:has a sword that when she strikes someone in the neck wt it the person she kills evaporates
    personality:FUnny but in a violent way
    history:

HUMAN THINGY
    name:Seska
    height:5'10
    skin color:White
    eye color:dark brown
    hair color and stlye:shaggy black hair
    distinguishing marking(s): Dove tattoo on her left shoulder blade
    personality:shy
    history:Lives in big house with her rich rents

Last edited by Emzzz<3 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:11 pm

alright sounds good but a few things
    if u want her skin white, thats fine but you can have it any color you want too if you read all the thingies i put...

and the gear, it can be lightweight, but you gotta at least describe it a little.
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:43 pm

wt did u mean wt the lightweight thingy?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:50 pm

She means you gotta describe you lightweight armor
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 pm

ooooooooooo so like wt me armor looks like?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm