WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

Neer - mouth tightens into a straight line. doesn't know whether to be angry or laugh along so he does neither. ya. says stiffly. its cut.
    crispin - the way he says it makes him flinch for some reason but then he shakes his head. lets stop standing here please. is nervous because he can't tell if neer is actually calm or if he's so not calm to the point of being on a dangerous edge.

zeppelin - stares at bri for a moment serious as well but then turns to the others leaving them be. 
    zero - looks down at fallon with a smile. want some pizza?
    cleff - smiles to himself looking at all of them noticing all the little things. like how zeppelin isn't making any crude jokes yet, zero isn't wolfing down food before her little friend, bri seems different, though she seems different to him every time he sees her...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:25 am

maliha- actually...doesnt know if this is either a really good idea or a really bad one. crispen and i would love a tour. turns to a nurse serena and neer have some catching up to do
    serena-oh...well-
    nurse- of course! waves them away for their tour
    serena- is left their with neer, now feeling hollow. come on then. turns around and starts to walk to her room, expecting him to follow

naveah- glares at her then softens and hands her a slice of pizza.
    fallon- ya..smiles and reaches for pizza
    bri- feels nervous with all of them around and isnt sure why, whips out her cell phone, texting tao to get over here and he responds right away with a yes. looks at cleff and doesnt exactly smile but makes a somewhat content expression
    sam- we should play a board game
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:35 am

neer - he doesn't want to. and he knows she must not want him to either, but he still gets up and follows her running a hand over the back of his head hanging it down by his neck, trailing behind her glancing over at maliha and crispin as they're taken away. doesn't know why he's silently. panicking so much, but maybe it's because he's finally the inferrior in a place  where she's being treated better than he could ever treat her. clenches his fists at his sides. doesn't want to be here at all.

zero - laughs and helps her out and then gets herself a piece to wolf down. what kinda board game? says as she plops down on the couch.
    cleff - meets bris eyes satisfied that she seems to eb okay and turns his attention back to the others.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:49 am

serena- once there at her room pulls him in and shuts the door. sighs and runs her hands through her hair. sit down. plops on her rolly desk chair. i know what your thinking, even without having to read your mind. its all over your face. all those feelings when she first got here come rolling back in, has missed him more then anything, shoves it down day after day, knowing she'll see him soon but its so surprising to see him sitting here. 

sam- i dont know...maybe monpoly..ooh! or chess!
    bri- wouldnt be fair if we played that
    naveah- oh really?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:58 am

zero - i don't even know how to play chess guys. says blankly.
    cleff - chuckles. looks like bri and naveah are going first.
    zeppelin - rolls his eyes. my beautiful lady would obviously win. kisses naveah on the cheek.
    zero - makes a choking noise.

neer - sits down on the opposite bed from hers thats clearly empty and unoccupied. i'm not thinking anything. says plainly. is making himself feel uncomfortable with how stiff and restricted her feels and he can't stand it. really looks at her for once and his chest aches. her face is still the same, still the same beautiful eyes, and now the cute haircut.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:08 am

bri- same zero. same. 
    sam- laughs and gets out the chess board the rooms come with, setting it up on the floor.
    naveah- this wont even be a contest
    bri- you wish.

serena- shut up. stands up and sits down next to him, bringing her one hand up to his cheek i know  you better then you know yourself. smiles sadly you're always thinking something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 am

neer - he can feel his insides just crumbling in on itself until there's nothing left on his mind but her. her and the possibility that this could end very badly again. can't bring himself to look her in the eye.  there's nothing in this world to him that he feels the need to stick around for but her, but the way he keeps convincing himself that he should stay away from her isn't working. how is it here. says flatly purposefully changing the subject.

zero - grins sitting on the floor by them to watch with another slice of pizza and a plastic cup filled with sprite.
    zeppeling - sits right behind naveah resting his chin on her shoulder grinning.
    cleff - sighs and almost sits on their bed but then decides he doesn't want to sit on a bad naveah and zeppelin potentially share.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 am

serena- laughs lightly always so dense huh? it's fine here neer...boring, lonely, depressing...but fine. doesnt match up to you though. grabs his wrists and pulls them around her body, snuggling up against and presses face against his neck, mumbling into his skin i dont know when i'll see you again, i didnt think i would see you at all..so just..hold me alright?

naveah- turns and kisses zeppelins cheek for good luck
    bri- ugh says it jokingly but in reality her brain is on fire with jealousy
    sam- sits next to zero
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:40 am

neer - slides his hands all the way around, his own muscles finally starting to ease up and he pulls her close and burrying his face in her hair like he always does not realizing it when the tears slip out. alright. says quietly his voice cracking.

zeppelin - mmm that should definitely give you lots of luck. but if you need more along the way just tell me. kisses her neck. 
    cleff - scowls. okay no. pulls zeps head back by his pony tail and he groans.
    zeppelin - okay fine fine I'm sorry. shakes out his ponytail when cleft lets go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:03 am

Serena- I'm sorry for just leaving you... but you know I had to go. (pulls back, cupping neers face in her small delicate hands.)

Bri- gross
    Naveah- (smirks and leans back into zeppelin) you first
    Bri- no. you.
    Naveah- fine (makes a simple move)
    San- this was a bad choice. to boring.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:21 am

neer -yea i know. says sadly avoiding her gaze. its good....that you did....glad your doing okay.

zeppelin - wraps his arms around her waist.
    zero - yawns loudly. ahuh. lets put on a movie too. 
    cleff - smiles. not a bad idea. lets see what movies they got. clicks on the tv.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Serena - (knows he's trying to avoid looking at her and presses forehead against neers) I miss you still..really bad. and somedays it's to hard to even move...it's real lonely here. but I get meds and food and clothes so it's not awful, but it's not good either.

Bri- (makes a simple move as well)
    Naveah-(they keep doing that until bri knocks out four in a row of naveahs) what...how
    Bri- strategy

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:40 pm

neer - is now pretty glad he decided to come. he would visit every single day, or at least every other day, but he feels like that would be wrong to serena. stokes her cheek with his thumb smiling a little at the familiar soft surface. i miss you a lot to. I'm pretty pathetic on my own you know that? his tone is almost annoyed but not serious.

zeppelin - nooo nave what are you doing.. unless you did that on purpose. tell you you did that on purpose. 
    zero - rolls her eyes and grabs the remote from cleft who raises his eyebrows then clicks on a movie. i've never seen this don't laugh. the beginning of mean girls starts.
    strife - knocks on the door. got the memo a little late on his phone. he honestly doesnt even want to be around anyone, talk to anyone but he knows its unhealthy and this is his family so he isn't going to ignore them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:09 am

Serena- yeah I know..so this is good. it will help us grow by ourselves, I mean...we've never had a normal relationship, I still don't even know what we are. I honestly never did. well I guess when we where both shifters I called you my partner smiles slightly but it was more of a partner in crime sort of thing. I could never call you my boyfriend, actually...I still think partner fits. blushes I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Fallon- bounces over to the door, opening it up with a toothy smile on her face. lifts her arms up stwife! up!
    Sam- laughs at Fallon and settles next to zero hey strife
    Bri- just nods to him
    naveah- not on purpose..she's smarter then I thought...waves hi strife!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:14 pm

strife - nods to the others with a small smile and looks down at  at fallon and rolls his eyes leaning down and lifting her up. fine.
    zero - laughs at them and then frowns. typically whenever there's strife there's also kendal.
    cleff - sees zeros expression and immediately knows what she's thinking. punches zero's arm lightly. don't worry she'll be with us again in no time.  thinks he'll vista her sometime maybe ask zero if she wants to come along.

neer - nods. your right. he himself really doesn't know what they were. he never felt like a boyfriend..definitely not a boyfriend. he didnt take her out places to hang out, or enjoy kissing people, or anything beyond that. he just loved her being there in general.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Fallon- (giggles and wraps arms around his neck)
    Bri- (looks over at cleff, a dark looking coming into her eyes)

Serena- (smiles) your so strange sometimes. I guess we all are though
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 pm

cleff - looks over at bri and frowns.  don't give me that look i didnt do anything wrong. turns attention back to the others. 
    strife - sighs frowning at fallon. your lucky your cute. pokes her nose at cute.

neer - snorts and shrugs. reaches out and runs his hand through the top of her head as if he were petting a cat. your hair looks cute.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Fallon- (giggles) thank you
    Bri- (turns her attention back to the game)

Serena- (half smiles) so does yours. no more nice hair for me to run my hands through huh?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Neer - rolls his eyes. What a bummer. I don't wanna end up like Strife. his eyes dart around the room then to the door deciding he doesn't like the place.

Strife - After a while of spinning Fallon around and poking her in the tummy, he sets her  back down with the others and takes a seat by the window to watch them play. 
    Zero - Scoots up beside Bri. How do you even remember what does what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 pm

serena- smiles and lays down on her back. its not all bad ya know...they give me food and shelter and clothes, so its not awful

bri- i have a good memory i guess
    naveah- i dont. i remember what the pawns do but not everything else, so i just ask the person im playing what they do laughs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:29 pm

zeppelin - or you could ask meeee. grins talking right next to naveah's ear then gves her a quick kiss on the cheek moving away again.
    zero - nods.

Neer - frowns. doesn't know why he can't just be content with where she is. she's happy so it shouldn't matter. least everyone here is probably 2x's nicer than i am. says lowly reaching down to mess up serena's hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:31 pm

naveah- rolls eyes and lifts up the bishop piece ok zep what does this one do?

serena- snorts and lays down on her back, motioning for neer to join her yeah right, pretty sure one of the people i met wants to kill me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 pm

zeppelin - okay. that one...moves...three to one side and then one over... like an L shape. doesn't realize that he as well is wrong and what he's saying is for the Knight not the Bishop.
    cleff - stands up and sits over by strife. so how's kendal? you've talked to her haven't you?
    strife - nods. yea she's um...she's doing well. has to swallow down a lump in his throat.
    cleff - is a little jealous of him, he's been to busy with helping the younger ones to be able to get over there.
    strife - she said she misses you a lot, all you guys.
    cleff - face lights up at that but strife doesn't meet his gaze looking ahead with a dull look in his eyes. i was thinking that--
    strife - yea you should go see her. says flatly his chest tightening. he doesn't want to face her again.

neer - lies himself back down beside her. kill you? raises an eyebrow and grins a little.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:17 am

bri-mmm. no.
    naveah- huh?
    bri- thats for knight
    naveah- grins at zeppelin idiot. kisses his cheek
    bri-cleff calls over to him we should go see kendal tomorrow.

serena- nods yeah he's a phyco. i think. some people in here are just...like..me. smiles sadly. but i'll probably have to fight him sooner or later. he's gonna attack me one day, i know it. almost says it casually but has a look in her eyes thats more like hunger 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:13 pm

neer - stares at her for a moment contemplating how he should react to that but decides on leaving it be looking back at the ceiling for a while. how ..uh..how long do you think you'll be here? regrets asking it after its too late.

cleff - nods with a small smile. that would be a great idea. how big a party could it be? laughs knowing not just bri but most of them if not all would want to come. looks over at strife. what'd you thing? snaps his fingers in front of strife.
    strife - jumps looking up. w-what?
    cleff - sighs. we're gonna see kendal tomorrow.
    strife - nods. oh, oh yeah. s-sorry I'll h-have to go an-nother time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 am