Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm

serena- eyes are wide with fear and confusion and opens mouth to say something but just ends up gaping in horror and turns on her heals to sprint as fast as she can down the street. all the while, her mind is completely open and her brain is screaming bloody murder with the millions of questions she has 

tao- fine. puts on his shoes and opens door for leo

kendal- listens to strife's breathing for a little while longer and then says again i love you....i really really do

Post  Legolas on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:28 pm

strife - i know. smiles sadly and he can feel his eyes watering, but he doesn't try to hold it back because he's alone.
    guard - miss your times up.
    strife - you stay safe too...

neer - he's dropped off somewhere at the corner of a street, the main street and sighs. my god where is she. runs a hand through his hair spinning in a full circle. after a moment he closes his eyes and focuses on her aura. he normally doesn't need to do this, but he's becoming too aggitated.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 pm

kendal- tears drip down her face and ignores the guard okay...i love you...i have to go...bye strife hangs up before he says anything, wouldnt be able to bear the pain in strifes voice 

serena- is running to the more secluded part of the city, sees a window she can climb up in an abandoned building and latches onto the stone wall. isnt sure how she is able to do this but feels so much adrenaline she can force herself up the 7 foot wall and climb into the window, falling down onto a dusty old bed mattress in a dark room. where am i...OH MY GOD WHERE AM I....HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP SOMEBODY HELP ME 

Post  Legolas on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:44 pm

the guys curse and turn away not having the energy to chase her.
    neer - he can hear her and his eyes widen imagining the worst. he's running in her general direction. serena where are you?

strife - puts the phone down and hugs her pillow to his chest curling around it, burying his face in the pillow. he hungry and tired but all he can think about is kendal. I'm so pathetic...

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:51 pm

pause on them

serena- hears neer's voice and it just scared her more. covers up her ears and rocks back and forth help...

Post  Legolas on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:55 pm

neer - he stops in front of the abounded building looking around before he enters through a broken window on the side. serena?!

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 pm

serena- perks her head up, her green eyes glassy with tears n-neer?

Post  Legolas on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:04 am

neer - he barely hears her voice from the floor up and lets out a sigh of relief as he finds the stairs and climbs them. yeah its me. he gets to the top and turns around the room until he finds her and his face softens.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 am

serena-i-i'm sorry. starts to cry heavy tears and curls up in a ball, wanting to drown in her own tears and never return because of how pathetic she feels 

Post  Legolas on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 am

neer - frowns, the scene all too familiar to him with them two. he walks toward her and crouches down in front of her taking her hands away from her face slowly and kisses the top of them before slowly standing up pulling her up with him.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 am

serena-her knees are shaking badly i cant even be by myself anymore laughs brokenly and more tears come out you should just push me out this building and get it over with

Post  Legolas on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:19 am

neer - scowls. shut up serena that isn't happening. pulls her into his embrace not letting her move. okay? not happening.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:20 am

serena- says nothing and hangs curl around his shirt, clutching it tightly i never feel your presence in my mind anymore..unless you get close...i dont like it...i want it back

Post  Legolas on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 am

neer - kisses the top of her forehead. you won't have to. ill be right here....right here. takes her hand again and pulls away. c'mon i don't wanna stay in this filthy shack.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:39 am

serena- nods and follows him.... 

ok pause for now

Post  Legolas on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 am

neer - leads her out, clutching her hand firmly.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:17 pm

serena- they get a cab back and start to go back to there room, the whole time serena is clinging to neer's arm, feeling more depressed and hopeless then ever.

tao- after him and leo get icecream he drops him back off at home and drives to the rehab center, gets checked in and patted down. 
    nurse-knocks on fox's door andrew lerwick?

Post  Legolas on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

andrew -  frowns and get sup from the bed. since he hasn't been able to smoke or have drugs, or anything of the sort, he's had horrible fits at night, tearing out his hair, and constantly twirling it around his fingers whenever he's seated. he looks more crazy then he should because of how wacky his hair is. he opens the door. yeah?

neer - once they're back inside he locks the door behind them and has her sit on the edge of the bed. still holds her hands, standing in front of her. speaks calmly. what were you doing?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:31 pm

nurse- you have a visitor. smiles
    tao- waits anxiously since they won't let him back until fox comes. taps his foot, looking around and wondering what they have been doing to his andrew

serena- takes a shaky breath and can't meet his eyes but refuses to cry. i-i don't know...i just felt like i had to be somewhere ya know? and my body was aching for outside so bad, i couldnt think straight, every step i took away just made me forget more her grip on his hands loosens. i'm not used to all this pampering and being treated like a baby who cant feed herself, im used to taking care of me and only me and not having to worry if someone says the wrong thing because i might go into a panic attack

Post  Legolas on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 pm

neer - frowns and lets go of her hands. runs a hand through his hand looking away. alright. alright do you want to do that now? shoves his hands into his pockets. be on your own? do things by yourself? he's trying to ignore every red flag flaring up in his head. he remembers the promise he mad eyer that he'd never leave her alone but he's starting to realize that that might be the only way for her to get better. do you? looks back at her. 

fox - eyes light up right away. visitor? grins his crooked smile. walks past her into the hallway full of new energy knowing it's tao. can i see him now?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:17 pm

serena- is silent for a second and then looks up at him i..i honestly don't know. it's not like i wouldnt see you its just...i think i might need to go somewhere to get help, professional help. 

nurse-nods and starts to lead him down the hallway he was very excited about seeing you ya know, got kinda upset when we told him he couldnt go back until you came

Post  Legolas on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 pm

fox - chuckles at that. wanting to see his tao so bad. his beautiful tay tay. walks in zigzagged lines wanting to just sprint ahead but he doesn't quite know where he's going.

neer - looks away and sighs. after a moment he finally answers lowly. your right. about everything. your always right. about fucking everything. spits out the words straining to kick the wall or the bed. is just angry with himself for being so dumb and stupid all the time. closes his eyes slowing his breaths, calming himself down. ill talk to tao okay? 
    a knock on the door.
    neer - nostrils flare and he clenches his fists whipping his head toward the door. i fuckin swear...

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 pm

nurse- right this way sir amused by his reaction and loves this part of the job they get to the lobby and tao is sitting in one of the chairs directly ahead of them
    tao- looks older from when fox last saw him even though it wasnt that long ago. the stress in his life has gotten rid of any baby fat he had and replaced with with a slim face and limber muscles. when he sees fox tears well up in his eyes and leaps up

serena-i'm not right..shakes head and winces whenever neer gets angry, when the door knocks looks up and then at neer be careful

Post  Legolas on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:57 am

neer - scowls and walks over to the door opening it trying to keep his calm.  already knows it's going to be strife. hey. says as he opens it.
    strife - hey w-w-whats up? cc-can i come in? you busy?
    neer - why do you come here? asks flatly annoyed. he's sick of strife coming back again and again to see them. to be able to observe and see how awful they are for each other. feeling guilt every time he sees him. 
    strife - shrugs shuffling from foot to foot. 
    neer - bites his lip and glances back at serena.

fox - skips over to him grinning. and before tao can say anything he reaches up on his toes and kisses tao on the lips shortly before pulling away still grinning like an idiot.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:59 pm

serena- nods let him in. smiles a little when she sees strife hello strife

tao- smiles so wide that it hurts his cheeks, suddenly grabs fox around the waist and dips him like he's a princess and he's the prince, kisses him longingly, his emotions pouring out. doesnt care about a single person who might be watching and especially doesnt care about the other patients who are hooting and hollering

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:23 pm