Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 pm

fox - sits there stubbornly as she tells him to tilt his chin up and shines a light in his eyes, and checks his ears doing the basic things at first muttering. 
    nurse - there were no drugs left over on you correct?
    fox - scowls. what?
    nurse - drugs. your eyes are still dilated, but i suppose that should die down in another day or two.  she takes hold of his arm inspecting the needle marks to make sure there infections are going away and fox tears his eyes away disgusted with himself. she puts that arm down and does a few other things, checking his weight, testing his blood. coming in and out of the room. finally comes back after leaving once more and stand in front of a tired fox. okay your much much better than yesterday, thats a plus. smiles. but you've already shone the symptoms of withdraw and i'm afraid they might become worse for a while before getting better. typically what happens. now that your completely conscious i need you to tell me exactly what you were taking so that i can confirm the results once they're finished.
    fox - stares at her a little stunned then glances back at tao and to the nurse again.

alexander - chuckles and pulls the straps over her. just relax kendal. brings a headpiece over her forehead that covers her eyes as well.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:32 pm

kendal- im not going to relax. says bitterly what does this do? what's going on?

tao- looks at him and gives fox a tiny nod and a smile, showing his support then turns away, knows how ashamed he must be and that fox must not want him to listen so pretends he's busy 

Post  Legolas on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 am

alexander - it determines who you really are. who you are loyal too, who you would die for, who you'd kill, what you've done. it determines what we do with you. smiles. but don't worry you don't have to say a thing. he doesn't even tell her more than that. but the more tense you are the harder it will be for you. he switches on the machine and the headset immediately lights up a dark blue, and its as if kendals brain is being manipulated, pushed and pulled, and then scientists and technicians nearby in the room with computers connected to the machine, connected to a large widescreen tv start their work. kendal won't be able to move at all now, unless she tries to resist just that much, but the harder she tries, the more it will hurt her head afterward. 

fox - gulps and looks down at his lap his hand working furiously through his hair, instantly twirling it. well....nicotine...from you know cigarettes. glances over at tao nervously seeing that he seems to be busy and it helps a little but that he isn't looking straight at him but he's still nervous with just the nurse knowing as well.
    nurse - nods. yes, but you've been a smoker since about age 13 or 14 right? we got that from your scans. i want to know what you took in the last month.
    fox - gulps kind of freaked out on how much they can tell about him form just scan. was it my lungs? or my structure? or ...how do they know these things? can other people notice? talks quietly.  heroin....crack-
    nurse - scuse me?
    fox - cocain...sorry...ec-ec-ecstacy.. his voice starts shaking. i- i don't know i couldn't always tell  what it was. scenes flash before his eyes and he's on the verge of tears. it was dark.
    nurse - nods. MDMA... and decides he's said enough for a while. that's good and--fox. thats good. thank you. with that she leaves them.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 am

kendal- winces and her hands clench and unclench, wanting to rip the headset off and crush it. hates the stares and the whole room looking at her, hates the situations, hates how they are allowed to do this, hates herself for letting them do this. closes eyes tightly and cant stop her brain  from denying the process, making her head throb a little

tao- after she's gone, theres a little fridge in the corner of the room, grabs a paper cup and poors some water in there, then walks over to fox and sits back down, handing him the cup you should drink something, it will help. smiles and hand drums fingers against fox's thigh 

Post  Legolas on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:11 am

fox - thanks he isn't thirsty, not thirsty for water anyway, but he excepts it and sips at it, his mouth seeming to become moist again after being so dry. takes a deep breath and places his hand over tao's.

scientist - they literally change things happening in her brain, images flashing before her eyes and pieces of them up on the screen but they go much to quicky, like a movie rewinding itself.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 am

tao-intertwines their hands and sighs so now what? we just wait here? 

kendal- eyes widen there going to see my memories starts to thrash who gave you the right to do this to me! shakes head trying to get it off i never said you could!

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

fox - shrugs. i don't need to be here. or go to one of those god damned places. i didnt need to before i don't need to now. says stubbornly, his eyebrows knitted together.

alexander - raises his voice so she can hear it clearly as he circles her watching. i said to relax kendal.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:15 pm

tao- okay. its your decision. im just here to support and look pretty. smiles and then flinches at what he said, remembering natalia calling him that but shoots the feeling back down and forces a small laugh 

kendal- why, so you can fucking read my thought!?

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

alexander - that was the point of this kendal cloud. smiles warmly and flicks a switch on the back of the chair and it takes kendal away from reality completely, and the rolling of memories stops on one, the one back in seattle when they're attacked by the wild animals in the woods, and she's in the exact position of herself in the memory.

fox - looks over at tao studying his face wondering what happened to him everyday.but thens elides its best not to think about it. frowns. i missed so many episodes while i was gone.  his face looks utterly depressed at that thought. 

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

tao- chuckles and wraps an arm around fox's shoulders, pulling him close and kissing him on the temple we can catch up on them once we're back in an apartment we can watch whatever you want ok?

kendal- feels disconnected from everything and just stands up from the chair in the memory, sees everything swirling around her but is to stunned to move 

steve- moved out from the base and into the city nearby which is only a couple minutes away and got a small apartment out there. has been feeling bad lately since they havent fought the yes in a while. his hair goes a little passed his shoulders and walks into a tiny haircut place. gets it caight short, only reaches a little passed his ears and his bangs are cut shorter. has on straight jeans and a large sweater his eyes look a little brighter since he has on a tiny bit of eye liner. walks back to the apartment in the windy weather

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 pm

fox - snickers. i think you'd like one of them.

in kendal's memory, though this isn't what happens, when zero comes running by she turns to kendal and pulls at her wrist. strife's in trouble!

jeff - he had stayed in the apartment with Pickles without going to see how steve is doing and started to get pretty lonely. he was used to being alone before being with steve but after steve left it seems 10x's worse.he'd hoped for some sort of progress sin the war but all he heard of was something about the british navy, but nothing had even gone anywhere wight hat yet. right now he had gone into the city to get some fresh air, half hoping he'd bump into steve, the other half hoping he didnt see him, nervous. his hair had grown out from the short curls taking on a curly, wavy, windblown look. the front was pushed back with his hands except for the few wild strands. he would look hippie with his shades and curly hair, except that he's dressed in a dark green pea coat and well fitted dark jeans with a blue scarf tucked inside the coat. walks along the sidewalk and eventually stops inside a popular small, fast food place.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 pm

tao- well which one? traces hand up fox's spine 

kendal- huh? everything seems blurry and muffled what do you mean? follows to wherever zero is pulling her

steve- has been thinking of jeff for a while and how disconnected he felt from him and how awkward that he had to move out to be on his own. no matter though keeps thinking of him and how he trusted jeff and how he never wanted to leave him. wish he could regret it but somehow doesnt. sanni is always complaining about how hungry she is so stops by the fast food place jeff is in and smiles at the smell. stands a few feet behind jeff and doesnt realize its him at first but then the more he stares the more he figures it out and face goes bright red. urges to go up there and grab jeffs hand and force him to bend down to his height and kiss the daylights out of him but holds back

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 pm

fox - smiles at his touch. well. stifles a giggle . its about very competitive swimmer boys. 

zero - just come on already! says frustrated and pulls her along, but as she runs she becomes older, her hair getting shorter, her steps quicker, about 15 now. they run through the forest but the scenes change and zero pulls kendal into a house. strife sleeps silently, without breathing, in a small bedroom like room. another gun wound in his skull, right between his eyes, blood trickling down his face. a small boy with dark hair and blue eyes like strife's is crying and leaning over his body.

jeff - he watches a couple take their food in front of him, or maybe they're friends, but they 're with each other and he can feel his heart throbbing. he steps up and orders a sandwich, 2 tacos, fries and a soda.  stands them tapping his hands inside his pockets against his thighs feeling as if someones watching him but ignores it because obviously, people are in line behind him.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 pm

tao- why am i a little scared for this? smirks and rolls eyes ill watch whatever you want to watch, unless its...not appropriate. 

kendal- rips her hand away from zero's her vision doubling and sees zero growing right in front of her causes her to have a pounding headache. the sight of strife silent and unmoving and bloody makes her quiet. it's not real. her eyes see the little boy and can see the similarities  her heart feels like its being ripped out of her chest and her head is killing her s-stop!

steve- je- stops in mid sentence. knock it off. you left him. he probably doesnt like you anymore since you dumped him. hey i had a reason to, for me. has to reassure himself of that as he steps up in line to order stuff to go, keeps head down, to afraid to meet jeff's 

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:55 pm

jeff - he steps aside into the line along the counter, that goes to where you get the food when tis ready. when steve steps up he can see the golden blonde hair of a small boy from his peripheral vission and he knows who it is right away. his eyes widen under his glasses when he sneaks a quick glance to the side and freezes, his chest tightening up. its him.

fox - even if it was you'd like it. turns and grins up at him everything but the thought of watching tv with tao near him fading away, plus you have no choice, your watching it.

the scientists study the results glancing up and down to thee computers to the large flatscreen. they aren't seeing what kendal is seeing, but seeing why this means so much to her. 
    zero mutters something under her breath. what sounds like cursing kendal and leaves, a dark look in her eyes and the scene turns to mush, flowing together.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:01 pm

steve- gets his bag of food and smiles at the guy at the register before turning to go. as he walks to the door sees jeff staring at him and eyes widen. skims over what he looks like and feels his face heating up he looks good. what do i say, he looks like a model and i look like a hobo. blinks and then nervously waves h-hello

tao- giggles, it feels weird to laugh like that and grins at fox fine, anything to be near you and who said i would like it if it were inappropriate? i dont want to watch stuff with...people doing...stuff

kendal- as it mushes together her headache grows 10x worse and jerks forward in the seat stop! i get it ok! just take it off, NOW!

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

fox - even if it did have stuff in it why would it bother you? you've seen it...before. says as he leans into him his mouth touching tao's

jeff - holds his bag of takeout and stares at steve stunned. he can't get over his adorable haircut and how much it makes his face stand up, much more than it had before. he can feel the warmth of his own cheeks growing. your hair...its nice. the words spill out and he bites his tongue feeling awkward but he can't stop staring at steve, and yet the longer he does, the more his heart aches. he dumped you for a reason don't you dare hit on him.

alexander - laughs and raises a hand and the scientists shut it all the way off. he walks around to the front of kendal. so it seems you've been truthful huh?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 pm

tao- because im only interested in you thats why. raises one eyebrow and gets closer to fox

steve- oh! thanks..smiles and scratches the back of his neck you...you look good too. feels awkward and stupid as he stands there clutching his bag of food, his skinny arms shaking slightly. do you want to get coffee sometime, maybe? blurts it out and looks away shyly i mean, if you have time, just to catch up. 

kendal- eyes open and glares at him rips out of the chair bastard! screams and launches self at him, tackling him to the ground, all of her maturity gone, just wants him to shut up and stop being so smug 

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:56 pm

alexander - screams from under her trying to get her off and two well armed guards rush to aid and point their guns down at kendal. the whole court seems to erupt.
    one of the guards- get off of him, now.
    alexander - glares at kendal.

fox - but why? i act like a bitch and i look like i was run over by a train or something. mutters with quiet laugh his one hand, the one without the cast, pressing against tao's chest.

jeff - he can't stop staring at him and he's glad for the glasses because he would look pretty weird. the way he's gazing at him. the way steve scratches his neck when he's nervous, or how his soft hair sways as he tilts his head form side to side, or the way his small smile warms his whole body...stop. your not with him. he's just being friendly so it sing awkward. this ids probably why he broke it off. because your creepy and obsessed, dammit jeffery. blurts out before he can rethink it. y-yeah. i um..i have to go now, but how both tomorrow? a-at lunch? lunchtime? tomorrow? the words just spill out. the one at the corner? the thought of getting to sit down and talk to steve makes his heart flutter

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm

kendal- huffs and stands up, glaring at the guards let me guess, im going to go to jail now

tao- because hand slides around fox's neck your sweet even though you dont think you are, you're kind and loving and funny at the same time. you make me laugh when i really need to and you're interesting and fun to talk to, you're smart and silly. you're beautiful...leans in more and you make me feel...like i'm floating face gets red by the end

steve- yea! lunch. tomorrow. that would be perfe-great that would be great. smiles energetically and cant stop staring at jeff's body and how it fits in the clothes he's wearing and wishes they could talk right now but takes a deep breath i'll see you tomorrow then. at lunch. at the coffee shop. on the corner.

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:23 pm

jeff - okay. laughs but it sounds forced. see you then. g-gotta run. he quickly tuns and leaves glancing back at steve as he turns down the sidewalk. he wishes he could talk to him longer, or talk at all, he's afraid steve might do the same thing and go to the small quiet park t eat, or sit on a bench or something, so he takes it right back to the apartment. once he's back he sits down on his bed in his black t-shirt and offers Pickles a few fries before eating the food. talks to Pickles about his boy problems but he doesn't seem to care.

fox - the more words come out of tao's mouth, the more he feels like he could just melt in warm fuzziness. i could kiss you right now. says teasingly his own cheeks flushed.

alexander - a woman helps him to his feet and he shrugs her away, brushing off his suit. butting his plastic smile on again. kendal. you weren't piloting the plane.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:28 pm

steve- watches him go sadly and shuffles back to his apartment which isnt far away and open it up, plopping food on the table saaahniii! foods up! slumps down in a chair and sighs

tao-then why dont you? 

kendal- you know what? fuck you. you are sick and twisted for even thinking that human life wasnt worth being saved, wasnt worth this. because it is always worth it, and fuck you, I'm glad i did what i did. i would do it again, i would do it a thousand times over, no matter what consequences.

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:41 pm

alexander- his eyes twitches and the juror pounds on the podium and snounces she'll be going to prison, the sentence still undecided. quite interesting of you kendal.

sahni - yaaay! jumps from the couch and hops over to steve and reaches into the bag. watcha get me huh? yo whats up with you. you don't look so good.

fox - shuuuush. whispers and closes the gap between them starting the kiss slow and deep.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:44 pm

kendal- well, you said i was an interesting person. a guard shoves her and cuffs her hands behind her back 

steve- smiles at her, since she is his best friend well, i ran into someone today 

tao- smiles and presses lips to his, brings his hand up to fox's cheek and kisses him back passionatly and slowly, savoring every single moment of it 

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 pm

fox - a whine escapes his lips wishing he could just go at tao but his body is physically unable, to stiff and weak and he feels like it would be disrespectful towards tao after what happened to him.

sahni - heh? takes a bite out of her large burger sighing at the taste and swallowing. who? he or she? since when did you have other friends? takes a mother bite.

alexander - glares at her and pushes past her bumping her shoulder and then  tells the guards they can take her away now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:14 pm