Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 pm

tao-breaks away and smiles hey...says softly once you're well you can do whatever you want with me ok? blushes and isnt so sure that he's telling the truth but just wants to be around fox and feels so desperate to not be abandoned that he doesnt even care

steve- i have friends. i had friends. sighs jeff. i talked to jeff.

kendal- the guards to lead her tooo somewhere...

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:11 pm

fox - he leans his forehead against tao's closing his eyes. he would feel happy but the way tao said it, meant to be good or not sounded horrible. "do whatever you want with me". I'm not natalia, i don't ... i won't act like that. 

sahni - stops chewing and raises an eyebrow. what you guys talk about? continues chewing.

the guards lead her into a van and blah blah drive to outer corner of prison and the most isolated part where if u try to leave the base, theres nothing there, not that you could, since you imprisoned and all. they take shed through the gates and lead her into the front building.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 pm

tao-stays silent and closes eyes ill deal with my emotions later, right now is about andrew. 

steve- umm pulls out food and starts to unwraps it we agreed to meet for coffee..tomorrow

kendal- looks around, her head raised and alert someone needs to tell strife, and zero and cleff and everyone. feels bad for freaking out but also doesn't

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 pm

guard - he hands her off to the prison guards and they take her to the back all where a few people sit behind windows for speaking to people. 
    grumpy lady - looks up form her work and snorts. another one?
    guard - nods.
    grumpy lady - scoffs. you damn guards never speak. slides kendal a piece of paper with a few things to fill out. i used to fill em, but you look smart. do it yourself. it isn't a compliment, more of an act of laziness.

sahni - coffee? oooooh romantic. chuckles. 

fox -im sorry. says in barely a whisper. he still feels like there's something between them and he's scared it might never go away.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 pm

tao- opens eyes you're forgiven. doesnt even try to convince him that he did anything wrong because they both no that isnt true. you're forgiven and i love you

steve- shut up okay takes a bite out of his burger i'm nervous..is the bad? i mean..im the one that sort of broke up with him

kendal- um..okay. takes the form and quickly fills it out then slides it back 

Post  Legolas on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:43 pm

grumpy lady - grunts and takes it back then clicks something on the computer and  small box in the plastic window flashes in kendal's face taking a picture of her, not caring what kind aloof she's giving.

fox - stay like that silent for a while....and pause on them for a bit because ill have th enurse come back later with news.

Sahni - nah. it isn't bad. its a little...weird yes. why are you nervous though, you two aren't together anymore. your just having coffee like friends right?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

kendal- um kind of has a startled and annoyed face on but then realizes what shes doing and squints so now what? how long am i here for? can i call my family?

steve- well ya. i guess. says quietly and eats, not wanting to say anymore and have sahni laugh at him 

Post  Legolas on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:13 am

everybody has been brought back to their rooms and rbi has gotten the  medical attention she needed. 

grumpy lady - one question at a time or i won't answer any of em. you in here until we say you can leave. and you can use that phone over there. motions to two phone stations on the side wall. 5 minutes.

sahni - frowns but as soon as she starts downing her drink she's happy again. don't stress it dude. its just a coffee, nothing more, so don't think of it as anything more. she can tell he must feel bad or at least still like jeff but doesn't actually say that. if your nervous he's probably gonna be pissin' his pants. snickers and stands up to through out her styrofoam container. ruffles steve's hair and leaves him be going into the bedroom an climbing up onto the top bunk that has purple and blue flowers all over the sheets and the comforter. plugs in her ear buds and leans back against her pillows getting lost in a game on her phone.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:17 am

kendal- thank you rushes over and starts to dial numbers come on pick up...

steve-sighs and finishes up eating, turns on the little tv and his cat jumps up into his lap. sips on his drink while dully watching the tv, tries to think of stuff to talk about tomorrow but is super nervous 

Post  Legolas on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 am

strife - he's been on edge and irritable the past days, worrying over kendal despite zero's constant "chill out"s, and "she'll be fine"s he's just done getting dressed after a shower  after training in the building beside them to destress when the phone rings and he immediately picks it up. hello? the man at the other end tells him a girl named kendal is calling in from the prison and his eyes widen. dial her in. he does an due sits down on the bed stiff. kendal? hello? are you ok? what did they do to you? oh my god are you ok? he sounds so frustrated and worried. zero pops her head and strife holds up a finger and she leaves intending to come back.

jeff - the lights in his room are all out and he lies in bed trying to go to sleep so it can be the next day already. as nervous as he is, he's more excited and confused but is itching to go, not even thinking about what will happen once he gets there. Pickles is already sleeping on the other side of the bed mushing most of the pillows and jeff sighs. wish i feel asleep that easy. smiles and scratches the black blob behind his ears before turning over and closing his eyes to soon be rewarded with sleep.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:30 am

pause on the babies

kendal- strife, thank god you picked up, i only have 5 minutes so listen. i didnt do well strife, i tried to stay come but they hooked me up to this machine that could read your memories and then it twisted them so i saw all these weird things, it was like torture. so i ended up attacking someone and now im here. i really hope you forgive me and they havent told me how much time im in here for yet but i dont think that it will be all that soon. i need you to do something for me ok? find out everything you know on the canadian government and military, theres something weird going on here, i need you to find out, i'll try to learn some stuff on my end but I'm not sure how that will go.

Post  Legolas on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:35 am

strife -ye-yeah i can do that. is trying to take everything she's saying in at once. ill do my bes-but wait they read your memories? how's that possible? gees kendal i don't know why you did this, you didnt have to do this. his chest tightens up at the thought of being without her again no matter how long or short, and feels selfish but can't help it.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:39 am

kendal- i did. i had to. look, i'm almost positive you can come visit me and ill try to find out when but ill try to call you whenever i can ok?

Post  Legolas on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:52 am

strife - takes a deep breath. okay. okay...i love you.
    zero - comes jumping into the room and stands over in front of strife. hi kendal! says loudly near the phone.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:53 am

kendal- smiles i love you too strife when she hear zero sighs in relief hi sweety! yells back 

Post  Legolas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:40 pm

zero - grins and looks at strife. where is she?
    strife - prison. says calmly, but inside his anger is slowly swirling together.

skipping for hese twooo

sahni - pops up out of bed and hovers over steve's sleeping form and bangs two metal pot lids together.
    jeff -sleeps in oddly enough and gets up only an hour or so before lunchtime and his eyes widen and he scowls at his dog. you should have got me up you stupid dog. sighs and pats his head feeding hom and showers up putting on different jeans and a shirt but the same dark green coat. ill see you later boy.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 pm

steve-jumps up and scowls at her. thanks. rolls eyes and scampers to the shower, getting in it quickly to cover himself back up in warmth. gets out and puts on a cute red sweater and jeans just like yesterday. sees if its cold out and its only a bit so doesnt need a jacket, his sweater being warmth enough. puts on a scarf and waves to sahni on his way out

Post  Legolas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:52 pm

sahni - later. waves back.
    jeff -  arrived at the coffee shop about 30 minutes early because he had been a lot more nervous then he thought, and now he's drinking his "coffee" alone glancing outside the glass windows waiting for steve and feeling like such a creeper it hurts.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:53 pm

steve- come in 15 minutes later then jeff, expecting to be way to early but sees him there and eyes widen in surprise and smiles nervously guess i wasnt as late as i thought. slides into the chair across from jeff 

Post  Legolas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 pm

jeff - jumps a little in surprise and smiles. oh uh yeah. i j-just got here like a minute ago, but i got you this if you want it. if not ill have it. pushes a second coffee he'd gotten, which is technically the first since he got hot chocolate, across the table with the milk and sugar next to it.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:59 pm

steve- thank you. smiles at him and just takes it and drinks it black, liking how it tastes like that. puts it down after a few sips and looks at him curiously so do you still live on the base?

Post  Legolas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 pm

jeff - nods. its free...so i didnt see why i should move out. not that it was stupid that you did or anything. quickly recovers afraid he offended him. taps his fingers on his warm cup. where do you live now? gulps. why would he tell you? he doesn't want you knowing where he lives he probably thinks your trying to get after him again and get him back when your not. right? no your not.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 pm

steve- oh i live in town with sahni, tiny apartment, really cheap too. takes another sip is this weird? should i have not asked him out, i did sound a little desperate. were not even friends anymore, this is weird. no its not. yes it is. should i ask if he's seeing anyone? that would sound even more desperate

Post  Legolas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:23 pm

jeff - nods. thats good.'specially if you two are splitting the rent. you have a job or something?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 pm

steve- yea, i work in a bakery thats somewhat near here. i make cupcakes smiles and takes a sip of his coffee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am