Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:14 am

guy- give this to the kid hands her a large wad of cash
    mary- nods and goes into bathroom here, al wanted me to give you this, sorry for the trouble babe. slides it under the door and its like 1000 dollars then walks out

serena-smiles and doesnt move a muscle, literally tired even though she doesn do anything just body is like that now and ends up falling asleep

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:24 am

fox - looks over at the cash letting out a small sigh of relief. he takes off his tank top and wraps it around his foot before squeezing it back into his boot, the pain not as bad as before.  lifts self up from the toilet and throws up into it wishing he could just disappear for once, or that his brother was here to help him, and starts crying again at that. and ends up crying himself to sleep, passing out on the bathroom floor.

neer - his own eyes flutter shut and he isn't tired but being that still lulls him into a light sleep.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 am

ok soooo

tao- after a while has given up on working and has fallen back asleep, resorting into one of the big sweater he used to wear that he stopped after he started to date fox but thinks who cares now since he likes them and he and fox might not even be together that long since fox doesnt even seem to care about him anymore, or thats what tao thinks

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 am

fox - a few hours later  he wars up groggily taking a moment to remember where he is. the pain in his foot is more intense and soar. sees the money still on the ground and crawls over shoving it into his pocket. i gotta get this back to eli. he comes out of the stall and washes his face, which doesn't do much because he already smells really bad, and his lips are cracks dry with dry blood. he sways a little but can walk now easier out of the bathroom and finds his jacket pulling it on and zipping it up since his tank top is now around his foot. shoves his hands into his pockets and walks towards the door. 
    dave - pats him on the back on his way out.

leo - comes through the door  dropping his bag and stretches out his arms. tao?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 pm

mary- smacks dave on the back of the head playfully and looks at fox in sympathy 

tao- wakes up when he hears him come in thinking its fox but realizes it isn't, comes out to the main room with bed head and around his eyes is a little red from crying hey

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 pm

leo - is a little stunned at tao's appearance. you look like hell man. 

fox - shrugs him off and pushing through the door letting it swing shut on its on. walks down the sidewalk anger in his eyes his streps starting to even out into a straight line, despite his heavy limp. takes a cab to the place and pays him a few dollars with his own money since it wasn't far, and walks through glaring at eli and slapping the money down in front of him.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:53 pm

eli- why thank you andrew. raises one eyebrow at fox's appearance not looking to good there are you?

tao- shakes head im fine, just a lot more tired then im supposed to be. starts to make coffee in the kitchen i have to go check on serena, do you want me to make you something to eat?

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:01 pm

leo - shakes his head. nah I'll make something myself. plus you got enough to worry about... smiles hopefully at him.

fox - Fuck you. spits the words and turns around stalking out the door slamming it behind him.

jeff - lets say he was out training, which was much more brutal than in texas and has a large bruise on the side of his head beside his normal eye. walks back into the apartment with his shades on.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 pm

steve- has already been running the whole day since that's his training and feel more happy and light because of it, has taken a shower and feels fresh and new as he walks out into town with his adorable dress on, going into the shops and getting stuff. goes into a restaurant that also has a bar to pick up food he ordered and they tell him to sit at the bar and wait

tao- alright if your sure drinks the rest of his coffee and then smiles at leo ill be back in a little bit grabs some stuff and walks out of the room and down to serena and neers room

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Sahni - sits a little ways down at the way sipping a small drink. there isn't much expression on her face and she stares at the glass in her hand tapping it . wearing grey jeans and a large blue sweatshirt that hanks off of her shoulders, with a laces tank under. her dark brown hair is down from a ponytail for once and falls all around her face.

guy with short buzzed black hair and sideburns turns his head from his clrcle of friends andd spots steve. speaks to the other guys. 
    guy- the hell is that a girl? 
    another guy - looks over. course thats a girl.
    guy - she got no curves tho--
    another guy - laughs. oh my god its a transy! 
    guy - smirks and he gets up form his seat.

neer - moved when serena was still sleeping so that her head is now on his lap and he's sitting up. 

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 pm

steve- doesnt really notice them, just looking around with a tiny smile on his face. runs a hand through his hair and puts it into a messy braid for a time being

tao- knocks on the door and walks in hi, how is everyone doing

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:43 pm

neer - jumps a little at the noise and turns his head to see tao, his hand stroking serena's hair. she's better, i think..bites his lip looking down at her peaceful form.

second guy - laughs and he gets up too.
    third guy - shakes his head and laughs staying where he is. 
    guy - walks up to steve. hey transy! nice dress!
    second  guy - comes right up beside him sitting next to steve. both him and the other guy are mch bigger than him. 
    sahni - has been watching this one girl in the corner of the bar thats talking to her friends, but tears away her gaze when she hear's the guy's voice.

fox - wonders around with two small boxes that he'd got from the big box he has hid. he eventually finds some shady gang of 4 people but when they agreed to trade the money they ended up holding fox down, taking the drugs, and forcing him off with a gun. kicks a can and it hits a store window and he jumps in surprise the sound ringing in his ears, and then the owner comes out and he has to run again biting his lip every time his foot pounds on the ground. stops after rounding a corner into an alley breathing through gritted teeth and sinks to the ground taking pressure of of his foot his mind wandering to tao as he takes out one of cocain cigarettes and lights it up closing his eyes. 

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:48 pm

steve- immeidatly stiffens up making marks in his hand from his finger nails. says nothing at all, now sitting tensely with a bitter look on his face ignore them and they will go away

tao- smiles and nods waling over thats good thats really good. changes the iv thing and while she's sleeing just checks hr bruises without touching her would it be ok if you could wake her up?

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 pm

neer - yeah. says calmly and strokes her cheek shaking her shoulder a tiny bit. hey sweety, wake up.

guy - grins and sits on the stool on the otter side of him. aww you can't can't ignore me beautiful leans his head in close whispering in steve's hair. you've got such a beautiful dress. says mockingly.
    second guy - drink with us eh?  have one on me laughs. or you to girly to do that stuff? f*g.
    sahni - jaw clenches as she watches them. does she know those guys?  she can't hear what they're saying but can tell steve's uncomfortable. calls over the bartender turning to him. hey did that girl come in with those men? nods to them.
    bartender - snorts. who cares its bar. smiles his gaze moving to her chest and she hands him her glass with a snarky smile.
    sahni-  I'm done wight his thanks. the bartender grumbles and turns around continuing to serve others.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:08 pm

serena- eyes blink open immeidatly coming back to reality when neer calls her to what is it? starts to sit up and puts hand on neers chest, trying to steady self, finally sees tao and just blinks at him
    tao- hi serena, how are you feeling today?
    serena- o-okay. nods shakily and sits up next to neer, holding onto his hand tightly
    tao- are you sore?
    serena- nods
    tao- ok, ill give you some medicine

steve- flinches at his words but sits up straight, so used to this that the defense just comes natural. grabs the drink he was drinking and pours it onto the guys who touched his hair lap 

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:18 pm

guy - his fake smile fades his eyes turning dark and mean then a mean smile crosses his face. think your tough eh? growls and grabs his wrist standing up, and yanking him off the chair holding his arm above his head so his toes barely touch the ground. what you doin in here transy? no ones gonna want to even touch you because they're going to be sitting far away trying to figure out if your a boy or a girl. the bartender keeps his back turned pretending not to notice.
    second guy - stands up behind steve grinning and kicks him in the shin. you came to the wrong place.
    sahni - eyes narrow and she stands up walking around the bar towards them.

neer - he kisses serena's hand before rolling off the bed and going into the bathroom. tao can you come here? I'm not sure if you left this medicine here on purpose. theres no medicine he just needs to talk to him about serena, but doesn't want her hearing this time.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 pm

steve- eyes widen and gasps as they yank him around and kick him, his usually pleasant expression turns even meaner and growls and you messed with the wrong person. his leg kicks up from behind and kicks the other guy, his wrists are thing enough and quick enough to break out of the others guys hold and he punches him straight in the face. feels a rush of power go through him, so used to be picked on and not being able to fight back but now he's got talents of his own

tao- nods and catches on to what he's saying and smiles at serena before walking into the bathroom to talk to him whats up?

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:32 pm

neer - keeps his vice low. the hallucinations aren't stopping.

second guy - grabs him from behind his arms tough wrapping them around his neck yanking him backwards. 
    guy - growls taking a step back, touching his finger to his face, then bringing it out in front of him to see his nose is bleeding. little bitch...
    sahni - grins a little and becomes one of the people that walked over to get a closer view of the action. most of the people are muttering things urging the big guys on to smash him or something but she does,t wanting the little guy to win, or at least get another hit in.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:41 pm

tao- sighs its only been a week, you cant expect it to stop after something so traumatic, serena has to heal herself and im sure she's gong the best she can. just give it time

steve- get off! swings elbow back so it hits the guy holding him in the ribs and backs away, backing into a table and glares at them jeff, i need, no, i dont need jeff, i can figure this out myself, i can

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:57 pm

guy - turns toward him wiping the blood from his nose. you get me dirty, I'm gonna get you dirty. k boy? stalks toward him with a mean smirk taking a knife out of his pocket.
    second guy - grunts when he hits him in the chest but recovers after a minute picking up his bear bottle flipping it in his hand.
    sahni - good lord. steps out in front of the guy with a hard stare. really? a knife? 
    guy - get out of my way girl. starts to push her aside but she grabs his arm kneeing him where it counts and he rumbles over before raises up to hit her but she catches his arm. sahni -you idiots need to lay off, before someone gets seriously hurt. has no doubt the boy, apparently, could run or hit them again but rather not see them beat each other. 
    guy - raises an eyebrow then narrows his eyes. says the girl who's always here trying to-
    sahni - smacks him across the face and he laughs stepping back.
    guy- fine! he was a waste of time anyway. grumbles and walks away. the small crowd dispersing.

neer - looks down at the ground thinking to himself alone. what if it never stops? i feel horrible for her, constantly going from peaceful to sad in a matter of seconds. takes a deep breathe looking back  up. alright. doesn't say anything more opening the door going back into the room smiling when he sees serena

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:06 pm

steve- glares at them as they leave then turns to sahni to say something and realizes its her s-sahni? smiles a little not minding that she sees him like this coincidence huh?

serena- is staring down at her arm, not looking up at them, tao wrapped up the arm that has the message on it while she was under sedatives but unwrapped it, to curious of what it is. starts to get a killer headache as her scene changes to a million things at once, blood roaring in her ears and closes eyes tightly, doubling over while sitting and pressing hands to her ears
    tao- eyes widen and moves forward

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Sahni - turns around confused. how do you know my name? do i know--eyes widen STEVE?

neer - eyes widen in worry and he rushes to the other side of the bed. serena work through it it'll pass... says hopefully but doesn't know for sure

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:26 pm

serena-doesnt even hear him, just hears screaming and maniac laughter and yelling, can hear her own screams and feel the pain of the knife digging into her arm, carving out her flesh and lets out a terrified shriek
    tao- scrambles to grab another wrap and hands it to neer put this around her arm, dont let her see it again. then goes to fix the machines that she's messing up

steve- hey. blushes and smiles awkwardly im guessing you want an explanation on why im wearing a dress?

Post  Legolas on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm

sanni - eyes are wide and his grin is spread around her face. takes his arm pushing him down to sit in an empty booth and sliding in across from him. leaning over the table with her hands folded. duuude yeah! i didnt know you were trans!

neer - nods looking at her nervously grabbing her arm and wrapping the bandage around it again as quickly as he can. serena. its gone. nothing going to happe. its over. your safe. i love you.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:49 pm

steve- laughs but shakes head well, i wouldnt say im trans, i dont identify as a girl i mean i still call myself a boy but .... now that i think of it i wouldnt really call myself anything. shrugs ive never thought of my pronouns, i just dress and feel as i do but i guess i never cared to actually realize what i am. realize he just sort of a shoved a whole bunch of information onto sahni sorry, i dont think you care about that

serena- her mind clicks when neer touches her and swings out fist after he finishes wrapping her arm and hits him in the cheek. starts to cry but lets out a battle cry and rips out of her ivs, launching herself off the bed, her body is burning with pain which just makes her cry more but all she sees is she is stuck in the prisoner and neer and tao are soldiers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 pm