WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:10 am

girl- oops sorry im dumb and forgetful, forgive me for my mistakes friend. she smiles and shakes his hand mary
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:19 am

fox - lets go of her hand and pushes past her back to the street. thanks again. as he's walking out his hands fumble for a cigarette needing one so bad and lights it up without even looking putting it in his mouth sucking in the smoke despite how horrible that is. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 am

mary- calls after him before he turns out of the ally you must really like your boy if your going through this for him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:29 am

fox - freezes for a moment holding back tears.  i love him. he says it quietly not caring if she can hear or not mostly saying it for himself. continues walking turning out of the ally shoving his hands into his pockets and pulling his hood up, the day getting cold.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:33 am

mary- catches his words and face softens as he walks away, stands there holding the box with a tiny smile plastered on her face, walks out of the ally but goes the other way
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 am

fox - he just wants to go back to the base and see tao, hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him and---no stop thinking ike that fox you have a job to do. he takes mary's directions heading toward the tattoo place. he doesn't have the drugs with him but figure he might as well make sure they're up for it. a few minutes later since the shop is close, he spots it since its pretty darn obvious and opening the glass door walking inside.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 am

tao- is sent home from work early since he knocked over at least three trays of equipment and messed up literally every single blood test he had perform on people so they made him go home. cant stop thinking about fox and were he is, has searched the entire base since he left work but finds no trace of him, starts to feel fidgety and hands are always moving sarching for something to do, went into serenas room to check on her and give her medicine but she was asleep so had to put it in her bloodstream then neer made him leave so he couldnt do anything. really needs something to do, afraid fox got himself into trouble but knows he cant go running after him all he time and knows he's being way to clingy. walks back into the main apartment room and looks around for anyone to talk to

a transguy sits at the counter and glances up at him lazily.
    guy- yes?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:08 am

fox - stares at him cursing himself for not knowing what to say or having this planned. what am i supposed to say? want some drugs? do you like drugs? I've got some drugs! scowls to himself at the last thought and takes the cigarette from his mouth. sighs and walks up to the guy his hands in his pocket,, his fingers wrapped around the pocketknife but knows he won't use it. Mary suggested you guys to me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:12 am

guy- perks up and then eyes narrow i dont want no tricks now, you can bring goods in, but get us caught and we cut your throat, also no promising sales. is skeptical of fox but trusts mary so he can accept fox to deal 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:16 am

fox - stares  at the guy intensely making sure he knows that he's serious. moving forward with a small smirk. how much are you guys willing to pay?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:21 am

guy- depends how much you got and what it is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 am

fox - matters what you want. lets put it simpler. I've got more than enough, and you've got the money. i could come back tonight.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:30 am

guy- thats when all the clients come, bring your stuff and make sure no one knows your coming, another person comes in and glares at fox to leave
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:42 am

fox - glances at the person putting the cigarette back in his mouth ands nods to the guy on the counter. illl be back tonight. turns on his heels and heads out without glancing back. lets out a sigh of relief and grabs a taxi back to the base. has a couple of hours before he'll have to leave again and wants to see to so bad ben though he might be at work. he pays the driver with his own money not the money mary gave him planning to keep that money zipped up in his jacket for the time being. he heads into the apartment complex and up the elevator walking quickly until he finally stops at their door. pushes it open to see that no ones in the main room, then reminds himself everybody's gone. shuts the door behind him, the door giving a satisfying click.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:47 am

tao- literally pops up from the kitchen, pots and pans clashing to the floor and has baggy sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt on, is currently chewing on something and eyes dart around suspiciously and first and then sees fox and cries out in joy, you cant tell from were fox is standing until he hops of from holding himself up onto the counter with just his upper body strength, runs over to fox and leaps toward him over the couch your back! has a wide smile on his face and when he gets to him hugs him tightly and covers foxs face with kisses, the entire main room has a bunch of pillows on the floor and all the furniture is moved around to really random spots

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:50 am

fox - is stiff when he hugs him at first. y-yea. kisses tao on the cheek once but thats it his eyes focused on the room. did you do that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:54 am

tao- oh ya....the floor was lava. shrugs like it was nothing a little bummed that fox isnt as happy to see him as he is to see fox but mentally punches self stop being so selfish, your just clingy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 am

fox - smiles. thats adorable. pushes past him to the kitchen not having anything to eat or drink all day pouring himself a glass of water, downing, then pouring another and starts on that one turning towards tao leaning against the counter. his mind is still thinking  a million things at one and he keep glancing at the clock every minute. i thought you were working today.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:05 am

tao- yea i was, but they sent me home voice now sounds a bit sad and can tell he's looking at the clock and shoulders slump, desperatly wanting to say something but all he can hear in his mind is clingy clingy clingy clingy sighs just wishing fox would just come out and say he has somewhere to be instead of sneak out. what if he's mad at me? what did i do? i hit leo, thats right i hit leo, now leo hates me, now leo and now andrew hates me, everyone hates me. i hate me. buts a smile on his face even though feels like crying for no reason, not sure why he is overreacting this much 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:08 am

FOX - TEARS EYES AWAY FROM CLOCK LOOKING AT TAO WITH CONCERN. WHY?
    fox - tears eyes away from clock binding at tao confused and concerned. why? one hand is in his pocket with the money and he gulps feeling so guilty keeping this from tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:11 am

tao- bites inside of cheek and looks away i was just messing things up, i wasnt helping anybody, just ...messing everything up.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:13 am

fox - suddenly his mind just blocks out everything but tao and he moves forward finishing the second glass of water setting it on the counter and wrapping his arms around tao. i guess today just wasn't your day. smiles sadly at him and raises his hand to his cheek stroking it. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:17 am

tao- i suppose your right. whispers back but doesnt look him right in the eye, doesnt even move to hold him, not exactly mad at fox but would like to know where he went and where he's going. is mostly mad at himself since right now his whole look on things is skewed from the confrontation with leo and wont let himself hold or kiss fox
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:24 am

fox - smile wavers and he breaks away from him biting his bottom lip. hey i didnt mean to leave this morning...but i won't do it again without telling you ok? smiles halfheartedly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:25 am

tao- hands start to shake and cant stop self from wrapping arms around him and burying face into the crook of his neck please dont leave, please don't, please.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:17 am