WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:49 am

fox - eyes widen and he freezes, his legs trembling.  he can tell its a female's voice, and her hand is steady so he's guessing she knows how to use a knife, unlike him. puts on a smirks and relaxes his shoulders letting them loosen up. why? is there something in there you want?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:50 am

cant really see her face since wears a hood and beanie but also has a mask that goes past her knows, its obvious she too is smirking i dont know pretty boy, why dont you tell me? the knife presses under his chin to lift up his head and moves closer to him, only being an inch taller why dont you just give me the box?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:04 am

fox - bites his lip his breath quickening holding very still. why don't you pull away that knife of yours and we can talk?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:07 am

girl- sorry sweetheart winks at him the only way im gonna put down this knife is if something in that box is worth my time
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:24 am

fox - smirks. you don't seem like a smack and crack kinda girl.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:25 am

girl- eyes widen and nods to the box well you dont know me very well after these 5 minutes do you? baby, i live for the stuff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 am

fox - eyes widen for a second and he almost lets out a sigh of relief. well it isn't going to be that hard after all is it. its not for free. says sternly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:43 am

girl- i dont think your one to be bargaining deals. sweetheart, i hold the knife
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:49 am

fox - bites his tongue. realizes she's right, and he can't even grab his pocket knife because his two hands are already full. is getting frustrated now. then what have you got to say?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 am

girl- can tell he's frustrated and laughs what you doing selling anyway? you dont look like the type. what would your girl do if she found out? laughs more, just joking around
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 am

fox - his fingers tighten around the box, his knuckles turning white. he grits his teeth angry not at her but at himself, the girl just reminding him of everything thats wrong and making him even more mad since he has a boyfriend not a girlfriend which he'd normal be cool about but is already on edge. its none of your business. growls back at her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:59 am

girl- oi, dont get prickly with me just because im right, now i know you have a girl. smirks be a shame if she found out you died eh? moves closer flicking the knife out so its an inch from his face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:01 am

fox - speaks through gritted teeth. he would hunt you down and tear you apart if you were to so much as leave a mark on me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:11 am

girl- head cocks to the side and a more pleasant smile appears on her face he? laughs lightly well then i suppose you and i do have something in common
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am

fox - is a little surprised but then he just scowls. get that fucking blade away from my throat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:20 am

girl- puts the blade down and shoves it back in her pocket, grinning crazily. give me a reason not to rob you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:23 am

fox - i.. immediately steps away from her gulping nervously debating whether he should tell her anything, then thinks that if he doesn't she's just going to steal it and he won't be able to do anything about it, and tao will be in trouble. he lets go of the box with one hand clutching it with difficulty with thehe other as his free hand slides toward his back pocket where he has a few small dust bombs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:29 am

girl- slides the knife back out like a pro and gets very close to him, her face only an inch away from his and smiles slowly. dont. you. dare.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:37 am

fox - yanks his hand back to the box and lets out a shaky breath and answers her question. if you take this away my boyfriend's in big trouble. and he's got nothing to do with any of this. his voice cracks and he coughs trying to cover it up cursing himself out in his mind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 am

girl-her expression immediately softens, a deep saddens in her eyes. your my dealer now. says quietly then gets a goofy grin on her face. im not heartless kid, i got money, bout time i started paying, how much for the whole thing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 am

fox - gapes at her. th-the whole box? she doesn't seem like someone to him with  lot of money but then again he thinks of himself a while back and he was loaded with cash. half a grand...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:48 am

girl- half a grand huh? bends down and pulls off one of her shoes a bunch of cash falling out, searches through it oranigizing it pretty well and hands him a wad. i got connections to.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:57 am

fox - he takes the money shoving it into his pocket and zippering it shut. one tiny step closer. i can do this. holds out the box to her not wanting to be with it any longer tempting him to do anything he once did before. connections? here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:01 am

girl- yea babe, i cant take everything i get so i gotta deal em out, lots of druggies hang inside the tattoo shop thats around a block away, hard to miss. shoves the money into his hand and greedily takes the box 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 am

fox - takes it (though she technically already gave it to him) nods. th-thanks. ill stop by. lets out a small breath and holds out his hand. my name's Fox.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:01 am