Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:39 am

steve- gasps loudly and its almost like a quiet yelp. n-no. whimpers, wriggling against jeff while biting inside of cheek but a few small whines come out

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 am

jeff - mouth twitches into a smirk. liar. his fingers graze over his skin down to his hipbones lingering there before one hand comes up to the back of his head as he kisses his lips again, this time softly, and not as urgent.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 am

steve- kisses him back just as softly, presses self against him but not as seductivly as before, hands are released out of the grip and they cup jeff's face, gently grazing his thumbs over his cheek bones. feels a warmth in his chest and smiles against jeff's mouth, happy for the intimacy he finally feels with someone

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:55 am

jeff - after a long moment he breaks away and rests his forehead against steve's forehead smiling, because he can't believe he's doing this with a guy and being genuinely happy, unlike every other time with other people. slips his hands around his waits holding them there not wanting steve to go away a small part of him afraid he will.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 am

steve-keeps smiling and eyes are closed, breathing in and out deeply, not wanting to move a muscle to mess up what was happening, a tiny voice in the back of his mind keeps thinking i wish i could stay here forever

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:09 am

jeff - doesn't move anything but his hand grabbing the remote and turning the tv off. he wraps his arms around steve more securely and flops back down onto the bed encasing him, his eye closed.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 am

steve- smiles and moves arms around him, just wanting to be closer, hates being small but loves the feeling of being held like this smiles and opens up eyes but all he sees is darkness since his face is smooshed up against jeff's chest. scooches up so he can nuzzle into the crook of his neck and lets jeff hold him, feeling tired already just by laying hear with him

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 am

jeff - smiles and pulls the covers up over them, his legs entangled in steve's. slowly strokes his hair his breathe brushing against his neck resting his chin above his head, and within minutes he falls asleep without even realizing it.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:19 am

steve- keeps eyes open for a few moments longer then closes the slowly, smiling and feeling completely happy for once. kisses jeffs neck once before setting head down and falling asleep

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 am

alright cuties done with u 
    time for the other sweethearts

morning?

fox - he rises early on his own, and slips out of bed pulling on his old ripped jeans and some old black shirt and a jacket. thinks. if I'm gonna sell drugs, i gotta look like someone who sells drugs. leaste not what i have now...turns back to tao and kisses him on the cheek before leaving the room. the sun will rise in about an hour and he wants to be ready. he goes to the small supply sotres they have on base and buys a few things at different ones to make small handheld bombs, so they won't get suspicious with the supplies he's buying. he makes them in the cover of foliage, 3 or 4 different types then slips them in his jacket with multiple pockets and his back pant pockets since hats a convenient spot. he has a pocketknife in his pants as well if he needs to use it but knows unless he's clearly made a no deal with someone he most likely won't need to even think about using it. after that he decides to walk into the town which is about 20 minutes but he doesn't care, needing time to clear his head and get focused, think about 50 different ways of convincing people and talking to them making himself seem trustworthy, and thinking back to his methods of selling lots to desperate people without them realizing. it scares him how much he's becoming who he used to be but reminds himself its only for a short while, and every night he comes home he could be himself again, as long as he didnt say something to do with what he was doing, or talking to, or thinking about...so ok he couldn't be himself for a while. he walks on quiet roads, but they aren't too quite, more like city neighborhoods, and then he eventually reaches the town making his way toward the x-restaurant. 

present

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:11 am

beautiful

eli-the x-resturant has boarded up windows and doors but the doors are stil acessible to open. people mill around inside, packaging and unpacking. in the back parking lot is a beaten down car and eli and another man stand next to it talking
    tao- walks up an hour later, realizing fox is gone and gets an ache in his chest. sighs and slips out of the bed to take a shower, trying to understand where fox went, figures he just went to take a smoke, but for this long?

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:24 pm

fox - he gulps the sick feeling coming back to him like déjà vu back in britain seeing them unload those boxes.  he pulls the door open and steps inside at the same time getting a warm feeling that he can't push down.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:28 pm

eli- ah. talking to a business looking women with many tattoos and waves fox over. im sure you remember andrew?
    the women smiles at him but says nothing else and nods back to eli, speaking in another language
    eli- replies in the same language and then they shake hands
    tao- walks out of the room and goes onto the balcony but sees no fox and sighs turning back and looking at the clock, figuring he might as well get ready since he has to leave for work in an hour
    nds

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:18 pm

fox - studies the women confused but then walks over focusing on keeping his breathing normal. well I'm here. says annoyed.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:29 pm

eli- i see, i knew you would come. smirks and walks out the doors in the back, fox following behind. checks something with another guy who speaks in another language then a few guys unload boxes and turns to fox, handing him a cardboard box. a little unorthodox, but here ya go
    tao- goes to take a shower

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:49 pm

fox - when he only hands him one he lets out a little sigh of relief. i can have these sold in no time. smirks taking the box off his hands. he really isn't quite sure since he doesn't know the lace and this isn't NYC with druggies every other corner .

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:53 pm

eli- good because i was just giving you a small amount to get started with, after your done, come back for more.

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:06 pm

fox - smirk drops and he sighs. right ill be back...he turns around holding the box in his arms and leaves turning into the alley and walking through to the other side of the street. its a very large city but some areas are more homie than others. my god i can't even remember what i did back then. i just remember getting screwed real bad, i musta been on shit real bad when i got into this mess.....2million. whimpers to himself as he says it. 

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:17 pm

a figure sits against a wall of a shopping building, raggedy and has many layers of clothes, has a hood and a hat on so you cant see their face. the person taps their foot rythmetically and almost sways their body back and forth, they stand up and almost swagger around, looking at each person

Post  Legolas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:20 pm

fox - before stepping out of the alley to the other street with a few markets and shops and restaurants and stuff he stop looking down at the box..jeez not suspicious at all. doesn't feel he has a choice because if he just puts it down, it will definitely be taken, and if he hides it back at the apartment its too far away to deal plus its on base and theres no way it would get through security. huffs and steps out into the light and continues down the sidewalk his eyes searching over every single person.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:27 pm

the person is walking along happily until they set their eyes on fox, narrowing onto the box in his hands. a smirk appears across their face as they try to hold in a loud laugh. whats i nthat box, boy? something worth my time?

Post  Legolas on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 am

fox - he isn't sure where the hell he's going or what he's supposed to do now but he keeps walking, his steps getting slower his mind wandering to tao. 

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:28 am

once she passes fox, takes a few steps and then turns back around, following him at an even pace with hands jammed into pockets, stays a few yards behind him, watching fox carefully 

Post  Legolas on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 am

fox - keeps walking for a few more blocks, glancing around him every few steps gulping nervously feeling like he's being watched. he had never done anything solar like this before and after he lived in the big city for a while he got comfortable with the homeless people he was around, but here he's a complete stranger. reminds himself he's joing to have to talk if he's going to sell these. he starts really looking now, and turns down an ally.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:40 am

the girl turns down the ally as well, flicking out a knife though she doesnt prepare on using it. comes up behind fox almost silently and presses the flat of the blade to his neck drop the box.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:59 am