WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 pm

fox - smirks. please what? leans down taking his hands out of tao's pants sliding his hands across tao's chest trying to torture him.

neer - smiles sadly at her clutching her hand. go back to sleep. and then the next time you wake up your gonna feel 10x's better. says it for her sake wanting her to feel anything but afraid or confused or anything,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 pm

serena- ok...that makes sense, i should sleep. clutches onto his hand still just dont go..dont go. eyes close and head flops to the side falling asleep immediately

tao- andrew. cant say anymore, and face is completely red and the red travels all down his chest. andrew please you know- gasps as he shivers from his touch what i want
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 pm

fox - smirk grows. yeah i do. but i like torturing you. he quickly slips his underwear off, then tao's

neer - shakes his head and speaks after she's fallen asleep. ill never leave your aside. not for one moment. never again. his voice cracks and he lets out a sigh of relief. she's ok. she's going to be ok...we're going to ok.

cleff - gets out of the van he had taken back walking slowly to their building along the snowy sidewalks. why am i even doing this. i don't even like that girl...no shut up maybe i do, I'm just too stupid to like anyone but her..sighs opening the door to the building and taking the elevator up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:24 pm

tao- your mean. chuckles while looking over his body fondly and gets hands out from under him and reaches up to runs them down foxs chest

serena- sleeps peacefully, for once having no dreams
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:33 pm

strife - pays the waiter and tips him before putting an arm around kendals waist. you ready to go back?

neer - he sits back in his chair his hand still intertwined with hers and slowly drifts off in a deep sleep exhausted

fox -. no I'm perfect. grins.
    cleff - closes the door behind him and walks into the main room and frowns opening the curtain to see leo still on the porch. holy crap that kids still out there? opens the slide door to see if he's ok and smiles realizing he's just sleeping. must be warm in all that stu--eyeborws twitch and furrow when he sees the cigarette fallen into his lap. aw jeez. he turns back inside shutting the slide door. tao?!
    fox - eyes widen and then narrow. don't answer that. pushes him down smothering him in kisses.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 pm

kendal- yea im ready, i need a nap, im tired. leans head on him while smiling

tao- andrew. whispers and frowns at him, kisses him back gently but then sits up, pushing him off lightly and next to him i have to see what it is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm

strife - i can see you after this war doing nothing but sleeping. smiles crookedly and helps her up keeping an arm around her waist as they walk out.

fox - sighs. well god don't go out there naked please. grins trowing tao's clothes in his face. ill be riiiiiight here...curls up in the bed spinning around in the blankets. 
    cleff - tao!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 pm

kendal- as long as your the one sleeping next to me, i think ill be alright. kisses his cheek

tao- sighs longingly but then pulls close back on and keeps a neutral expression while walking out yea?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm

strife - a wide smile goes on his face and he puts and arm around her shoulders. i don't know some nights there may be someone little in the middle.

cleff - his arms are crossed. think you need to knock the sense into your brother. nods toward the balcony.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:08 am

kendal- breath catches in throat and looks up at him, eyes shining and smiles. puts hand on his chest some nights? try years. 

tao- huh? looks over and walks onto balcony seeing leo sleeping and loosens up but the  catches sight of the cigerrete and stomach drops. no. shakes head and walks over, immedoatly just scooping up leo, like he would do when they were younger and leo annoyed him to much so he would just pick him up and walk outside their room and dump him in front of the door. hold leo tightly and has a hard look on his face, brings him back inside. is about to put him on the couch but sighs and brings him into tao and foxs room. hey is there a foldable bed or something? then realizes the only reason leo go the cigerrete is because of fox and tenses up 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:12 am

fox - huh? sits up under the sheets confused. whats wrong with him? and um i think that couch chair in the corner folds out to be a twin. he gets up pulling his boxers and pants on.
    leo - sleeps soundly being a heavy sleeper when he actually gets to sleep.

strife - smiles. i can live with that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:18 am

kendal- better live that. smirks while walking thinking of a little boy that looks just like strife to take care of

tao- is it ok if he sleeps here? i know we had other plans but im really worried about him, i found him with one of your cigarettes.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:34 am

fox - his eyes widen but nods. bites his lip. shit tao I'm sorry, i shouldn't have left them out there like that, i barely remember leaving them really.

strife - laughs lightly and they catch a ride back to the base and go into apartments and blah blah up elevator to room through door.
    cleff - is watching tv again. having the news on, not even listening though
    strife - raises an eyebrow taking his cloak off. thought you were hanging out till later.
    cleff - shrugs. nah.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:38 am

tao- not your fault, i just ... sighs i dont want to leave him out of my sight. puts leo down on the bed and ruffles his hair before pulling out the chair and setting up the pull out bed, getting extra sheets and putting them on

kendal- sits down on couch yawning i am so tired, this is crazy, im turning into an adult. i hate it, cleff make it stop
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 am

cleff - smiles chuckling at her. but you are an adult kendal.
    strife - hardly. smirks.

leo - his hands grip at the covers curling up into a tight ball.
    fox - smiles sadly. your a great bro tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 am

tao- well im the only family he has, its only the two of us, so i try my best. smiles and gently lifts leo up again putting him on the pull out bed and setting a large comfy blanket on top of him. 

kendal- yea hardly, i should be going to partys, instead im stuck with you two losers.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:50 am

strife - wow thanks. frowns.
    cleff - grins putting a friendly arm around kendal and squeezing her shoulder. come oooon partying with cleft is way more fun and you know it.

fox - smiles. well ya don't have to worry about him getting addicted after just one, believe me. i mean yeah look at me but he'll be ok if he doesn't have another. ill be safer...wonder why'd he'd even think of coin that though.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 am

tao- i know, i just worry. alot. speaks quietly not wanting to wake up leo and sits down on their bed his eyes getting kind of droopy. im tired. 

kendal- smirks i cant even party anymore, not that i really did ... maybe, but im to ooold. im an oldy. i wanna take naps and drink coffee, its wrong. just wrong.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:05 am

cleff - i think its cute.
    strife - comes up to the side of the couch and hugs her around the neck kissing her ear. i think thats funny and adorable and weird of you and i love it.

fox - sighs and wraps his arms around tao pulling him down into the bed kissing his cheek his arms wrapped around his. sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:08 am

kendal- smiles but rolls eyes that would make one of us

tao- ok. smirks and gets up to turn off lights, lays back down and cuddles up next to fox, one arm streches out towards leo just incase he wakes up, tao will be the first thing he grabs onto
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:20 am

strife - swings over the side of the couch landing on the other side of kendal nudging her shoulder. kendal i could make you some coffee if you like, for your old lady heart. grins.
    cleff - or i could tickle you like you were still a little kid.
    strife - i kinda like cleft's idea.

fox - smiles wrapping his arms around him his chin resting on tao's head. love you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 am

tao- smiles and closes eyes, pulling his arms around fox and nudging his face against his neck love you too.

kendal- i do not like cleffs idea, i have a broken ankle, it could get hurt, lets not do it. sinks down in seat with arms over tummy i would rather just sleep

gtg sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 am

strife - then i could hold your legs still while we tickle you eh?
    cleff - smirks and jabs his fingers at her lightly before pulling her towards him tickles her all over.

okeyy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:05 am

kendal- squeaks and holds back giggles smacking cleffs hands away and pushing him away, flopping down onto the couch but forgets strifes there and jut falls in his lap
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 am

strife - laughs and he tickles her as cleft holds her feet down. wrong move.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 am