WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:33 am

yooo thats pretty awesome
    was that for some school thing or for fun?

strife - sits on the edge of the bed feeling really awkward.
    neer - would normally through out some smart ass remark now but doesn't bother not caring at the moment. so?
    strife - raises an eyebrow. so? that's all you have to say?
    neer - grumbles. you never said i was supposed to say something .
    strife - sighs. looking down at his feet then at need's half limb, then up at his face again who isn't even looking at strife. are you...changed for good neer? because i don't think i can trust you. i honestly don't.
    neer - his body starts to ache bad since he hadn't taken the morphine drip with him and he winces a bit. I'm not..what i was before..but i don't think i can ever really change..
    strife - watches him carefully his face confused clenching his fists. how are you so calm?
    neer - would normally laugh at that but decides he shouldn't be laughing at anything except if it comes from serena, which he's convinced will never happen again. look...strife...shit what am i supposed to say sorry? that won't help anything. rubs his temples taking deep breaths.
    strife - his mind drifts to the night he watches neer kill his baby sister, laugh at kendal's tortured condition and doesn't see any similarities anymore to be honest. maybe the slightest bit of appearance but even that has altered a lot.

fox - smiles pushing him down against the bed as the door clicks open.
    leo - stands in the doorway his jaw clenched.  can we go home?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 am

kendal- walks back and stands against the wall so they cant see her but listens intently.

tao- immeidatly pushes fox off looking up apologetically and winces looking at leos expression christ tao, your mom died and your little brother was waiting for you out there, cant you be a better brother for once? yes, yea we can. sorry.

i think he did it for fun but then there was a film festival at his school so he entered it in that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Leo - (mumbles walking Hack out ) if you even got what you needed to get from here.
    Fox - (smiles apologetically at tao and walks out before him)

Neer - (mutters wheeling the chaur back and fourth not meeing his brothers eyes) it wasnt ..me before. Now it is
    Strife- (clenches his jaw) wasnt you? Thats your excuse? (His voice rises a bit) look at me neer! 
    Neer - (flinches raising his head thinking: no why are you just listenig to him?)
    Strife - are you telling me you did all those neer without even trying ro realize what your doing--
    Neer - (he snaps back this tike his coice straining) why are you complainig? You got the better neof the  bargin. Id do anything to trade this for beatifs every day as a kid. I was never a kid! I was this!
    Strife - (winces and doesnt way anything for a moment then continues his coic back down again) i should have gelped you
    Neer - (mumhles) i never needed your---
    Strife - you needed someone. 
    Neer - (doesnt say anything to that)
    Strife - and that someone is serena isnt it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:10 pm

tao- sighs and grabs his old clothes before walking out with a sad look on his face, is thrilled that fox loves him but now he cant stop thinking about his mom and would rather be alone for a while to process it. 

kendal- covers mouth with her hand and feels terrible for need, hoping that maliha gets serena back soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Crispin - (nods) (ithink we should but we dont know where she is yet. And..:shes probably somewhere where we dont want to just burst in and hack theough people...so they have to be sneaky)

Neer - (looks up at strife) fine your right
    Strife - (stares at him for a minute before speaking ) neer if shes not ok--
    Neer- (doesnt miss a beat) then you have to put an end to me
    Strife - wait w-what? But---
    Neer - i cant transform now because i physically cant steife not because i dont want to. Once im healed i honestly jave no idea what ill turn into. (Theres fear in his eyes now)
    Strife - (finally realizes that serenas been the one that could keep hik calm iver time and has no idea how on earth kendql must jave been able to also)

Leo - (pulls his hat down and leads the way out just waning go to home even though its not even technically their home but after a while hes gotten used to the fact that whereve his family is is home)
    Fox - (talks quietly walking beside tao)most of us are in one place. They just werent ready for thismany  people to be here. But its enough room
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:32 pm

maliha- theres only 2 possibilities: 1, she is still free and searching for neer or 2, she was captured by the yes. the way neer talks about it and the serious pain shes been through makes me think she is a prisoner. plus shes no longer a shifter, so they must have taken it away from her. we should hack into the yes data base and go through there list of prisoners. then we can find her. 

kendal- end him? looks up please bring serena back soon. 

tao-takes foxs hand holding onto it tightly and nods, they get back to the room and draws away im going to take a shower turns around and goes into the bathroom turning on water so hey cant hear him. lets out a choked sob and strips clothes off going into the shower. starts to cry, letting the warm water comfort him as he thinks of his mom. i should have been there. i could have helped. grounds teeth together and swings fist into the wall of the shower and holds back a scream on anger.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:41 pm

fox - he leaves the room to tao giving him room and sits on the couch next to leo. zero is sitting against the wall on fox's computer which he'd brought along when they had to evacuate.
    leo - is sitting on the end of the couch with his legs pulling up to his chest staring out the window.

neer - adds on. and if anyone should...then you should. it would be fair...
    strife - doesn't smile or anything just stares at him and nods still thinking it weird he's having a normal, as normal as it gets, conversation with neer. ok. i w-will
    neer - shoots a look at strife. promise me.
    strife -i...i promise.

cleff - walks into the hospital wanting to see how kendal's doing. he tells the people at the counter he's a friend and then walks down a hall and a nurse stops him and he tells her what h e's doing and she smiles.
    nurse-  know just where she is come on. leads him around a turn.

crispin - well the best place to do that would be the YES's main base. where they have...well everything...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 pm

kendal- sees cleff and waves to him, limping over hey! i missed you. 

tao- sinks against the wall of the shower and cries staring at the ceiling, covers face trying to stop his crying and rubs eyes furiously stop, stop it your being a baby. its his fathers voice that says that to him and his eyes narrow in anger

maliha- yes, we could break in, or if there was a hacker that could get into the data base. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 pm

my gosh man i literally just remembered i had to do math so i was trying to do it but after 10 problems i hasn't gotten a single one right so i pulled up a math site where it solves it for you and did it cuz i never would have finished in time. whew. that was stressful
    very handy math solver

crispin - could someone simply access it form here?

fox - gets up and goes onto the balcony sliding the door behind him, sitting down in a chair, and pulling out a cigarette, lighting it up and putting it in his mouth, breathing it in slowly, his stress fading. is worried about Tao and leo, but more worried tao will bring this upon himself.  

cleff - smiles walking towards her giving her a big bear hug, the nurse leaving. takes a deep breathe breathing her in. oooh I've missed you so much girl.
    neer - wheels around going back to the door.
    strife - hey neer?
    neer - stops but doesn't say anythingg.
    strife - I'm giving you one last chance ok? and I'm only doing this because kendal believes in you. so don't blow it. 
    neer - his heart wrenches at that thinking: her of all people, how could she even.. turns his head and tries to grin a little. yeah. ill try. he leaves looking down the hall seeing kendal's back and cleff but before cleft can notice he wheels the other way quickly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:08 am

the math is due sunday night but lol ok
    also if you didnt get my many messages on your computer
    i drew lil serena and neer
    it got ruined
    but ya

maliha- i dont know, but maybe someone could, we could always ask for talented hackers, im sure if anyone could it is someone here

tao-a coupe minutes later has stopped crying and turned off water getting changed into clothes. walks out, his eyes a little red from crying but moves head down so people cant see

kendal- hugs him back smiling, remmebering being younger and and only a couple months ago when her a cleff were closer i missed you to, I really did.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:22 am

oh my god you gotta be kidding me
    i was thinking it was today by accident
    AWWW DUDE
    whatever

crispin - grins a little bit. i know who could. his mind immediately thinks of fox.

cleff - draws away a little looking straight into her eyes since they're the same height and laughs lightly curling a strand of her hair around her finger. dang your hair grows fast. there's dark circles under his eyes from stressing over the kids and if kendal and tao would get back alright. wish i had luscious black hair like this. says jokingly, since obviously he'd look like some hippy. and if i did i'd be flipping it all over the place. is sorta just ranting feeling  a bit jittery since he hasn't really seen her that much in so long. smiles half heartedly. everyone's so different now. so grown up. even fallon is maturing and she's what? like 6? its like the world is forcing everyone to mature so quickly. and i can be the big daddy anymore. frowns and shrugs. they've missed you though. smiles. zero hasn't played a prank in forever, its weird, and i don't even know whats up with leo, and rbi is ya know Bri..poor girl, she's had it rough too...trails off.

leo - watches his brother, and can tell he must have been crying but doesn't say anything averting his eyes again. he's aways known her better than me. he was following in her foot steps...im not even following in anybody's. clenches his fists unable to think that it should have been him instead.
    fox - is rip pin through his cigarette pack until he starts coughing his eyes watering and growls tossing the pack sitting back in his seat watching as the sun starts to set.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:32 am

kendal- watches him with a softness in her eyes and touches his cheeks with her hands cleff. quirks head and smiles i really missed you cleff, i havent been able to talk to you in forever. and. bites lip one day this war will be over...ill make sure of it, and then it can go back to how it used to be. we can all be a family again.

tao- looks over at leo and is about to say something then catches sight of fox and turns to leo. has ... has he been smoking alot?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 am

leo - looks up at tao then at fox and shrugs. pack a day a least. think that was his second today though...
    fox - takes a deep breathe coughing smally once more before kicking his feet up on the thick railing letting the icy wind blow his hair, thats now getting very shaggy, an inch or two of orange at the root, which looks kind of odd with his colored hair.  now he wheezes but tells himself that its because the air is thinner where they are now chuckling to himself.

cleff - really? you think that would really happen? he's smiling for real now, but there's a little bit of doubt there. thinks: but you'll eventually get married...and go off with your own house.. puts his hand on his head scruffing up her hair. i hope so.
    strife - walks out into the hall seeing them and smiles.
    cleff - meets eyes with strife but strife turns the other way whistling and smiling at the same time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:50 am

tao- thats not good. turns walking onto the balcony and closing the door andrew? comes up behind him putting his hand on the bottom of his back moving next to him are you ok? has a very worried look in his eye and flinches whever he coughs

kendal- cleff..can i ask you a question, i know its kinda weird and kinda early but .. i wnated to ask you something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:55 am

cleff - furrows his eyebrows puzzled what on earth she could be asking him. sure, anything. smiles.

strife - thinks about eavesdropping but doesn't even though he knows its not like they're talking about super private things.

fox - leans his head back onto the chair grinning and looking up at tao. bending his neck like this makes it hard to breath but he still smiles since its tao, and he can't possibly be miserable around tao. haha yea I'm alright. your worried bout me smokin' arench'ya? don't worry tay tay reaches up touching his cheek. I've got it under control.

malihhhaaa
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:02 am

tao- winces and bends down next to him holding his hand tightly andrew, i dont think you do, have you been smoking more since ive been away?

kendal- alright, well i know its a girl role and this is waaaay far away and i might have already asked you this but ... for my wedding ... will you be my maid of honor grins at him and giggles a little

sorry 

maliha- the weird kid with the dyed hair? sure we could see.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:06 am

cleff - stares at her stunned for a long moment and then he finally snaps awake and a wide grin stretches across his face. me? laughs and leans forward kissing her cheek. of curse i will. leans away unable to stop smiling. kendal i'd go in a dress if you wanted me to, of course i will.

fox - uuuuuh. no. of course not. why would you think that. pulls his head back up looking forward. psh, you have no faith in me.

its fine

crispin - yea i think thats him. i heard he's pretty good at that stuff. and i know tao's close to him so it won't be weird..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 am

kendal- smiles back at him so happy he said yes and hugs him tightly oh thank you cleff! hugs him tightly kissing his cheeks i couldnt have anyone else do it!

tao- andrew. andrew, your an addict, i know i just got back and i have no right to boss you around but im really worried about you

maliha- nods ok lets ask him then, ill go over there now, we need to leave as soon as possible
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 am

crispin - nods and morphs into a small cat since he had been a human, and hops up onto her shoulder.

fox - don worry man I'm still alive aren't i? sighs. yeah yeah ive realized I'm an addict, but is that so bad? i mean its gonna be as hard as hell to actually quit, if not impossible, and it feels solo good. leans back in the chair. smiling warmly his eyes closed. my brother risked his life me, the least i can do is let him know I'm paying for my stupidity back then.

cleff - laughs patting her back. yea no prob kendal. no problemo. nods toward strife who's coming along. 
    strife - nods back not really having a problem with cleft anymore feel in kinda bad for him, but knows he can handle it just fine. did you talk to the doctor?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:52 am

kendal- yea, i can go, i just have to come back for checkups. smiles at cleff and squeases his hand. we should go back, i want to see everyone

tao- andrew. his voice cracks a little bit thinking he doesnt care about his problems, why should i care about mine? maybe i should just let them go, let everyone see. blinks hard stop it, stop making it about you. its not healthy for you ... what if, what if you got cancer or what if...what if your lungs just stopped working?

maliha-walks down the hall doot doot
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 am

fox - sighs. well i sorta already have lung cancer....and I've been able to walk around without that hunk of metal for quite some time nows so i think I'm gonna be alright. stands up and walks around the chair facing him taking tao's hands in his. no one can see them because the curtains are in front of half of the sliding door. ok? stop worrying about me tao. I'm ok. worry about your self for now. smiles and kisses him on the cheek. now watch the stupid sunset with me.

strife - sounds good. hands her the pair of crouches. nurse wanted me to gg-give these to you. 
    cleff - man everyone's gonna be so happy to see you. smiles as they walk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:06 am

tao- ok. kisses his forehead and puts his cheek on foxs head wrapping his arms around him and looks out over the balcony holding onto fox tightly thinking if only this war wasnt going on. then it would be perfect

kendal- limps on the crutches walking with them.i hope so
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:24 am

crispin - hops off her shoulder padding over to the door being able to smell them easily.

fox - smiles loving being in tao's arms, the warmth spreading through his body since the temperature is starting to plummet. knows tao must be thinking how almost perfect this is and smiles more kissing his chin and resign his head in the crook of his neck.
    zero - walks towed the slide door, the half without the curtains her camera hanging around her neck, wanting to take pictures of the sunset but sees tao and fox and laughs lightly bringing the camera up to her eyes, closing her other, and snapping a beautiful picture of them together before opening the door, and sliding it shut behind her walking forward a few feet to the side snapping another picture, of just the sunset and the mountains as if tao and fox weren't there.

cleff - why wouldn't they? your their mama. smiles.
    strife - smiles at that. mamma kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 am

tao- glances at zero but doesnt say anything and keeps arms around fox not ever wanting to let him go.
    maliha- jsut walks right in, no one even glancing at her and walks to the back on the balcony knocking but then just going in and coughing scuse me, were going to need the assistance of uhm fox?

kendal- chuckles and looks at each of them before yawning well mama kendal could use a nap
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 am

strife - smiles. you can sleep once we get there don't worry there's room for at least that.
    cleff - walky walky walky.

crispin - pads behind her at her heels looking up at fox and tao before zero leans down to scratch behind his ears.

fox - furrows his eyes together annoyed and takes a step away from tao still clutching one of his hands. me? for what?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am