WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:11 am

Jill- (stands up and moves backward surprised) there's no way we could go back ... She might not be dead and i pray that she isn't...but we can not go back I'm sorry. If your mother is dead...I'm sorry for your loss as well (wants to say more but knows she has things to take care of and quickly turns and walks away)

Tao- (looks atkendal knowing its her call)
    Kendal- (breathing starts to go back to normal and closes eyes blocking them out for a moment and still can't get over the fact that she literally saw her bone snap put of her skin and that it still is and now her foot and ankle are completely numb. A million things runs through her yea debut clears them out and then accesses the situation) ok (opens eyes) ok ... Whatever happened caused earthquakes or whatever that was and the fire would have also done damage ... I would say that we should turn back but ... But Im almost positive that the entrance is closed up, rocks are probably covering it.. Well have to find a new way out

Oops
    Serena- (when neer got burned lurched forward feeling a stinging in her back and then it dies down and neers presence feels especially faded and can't even feel him in her mind but still knows he's there) (neer?) (when he won't respond starts to get worried but is almost sure he isn't dead)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:15 am

neer - good your smart. lets get moving. pauses for a second. you cant stand can you..

leo - goes silent, crying silently as he sinks into the seat wanting to curl up and die just wanting his mom near, but now even thats impossible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:17 am

Kendal- uh well I can try-
    Tao- no, she can't.

Bri-I'm sorry (says quietly to him and knows how it feels and looks over st him with a sad expression)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:26 am

leo - glances over at bri but doesnt say anything not being the one to start up conversations in the first place. knows she's one of them but never got to really know her. nods and turns awake closing his eyes trying to not let the pain overwhelm him.

neer - sighs annoyed. fine. his shirt keeps slipping off his face and the horrible air keeps filling up his lungs. the shirt is already too torn up to do anything so he rips it off and ties it around his face in the back of his neck like a make shift mask. now he's just in his durable cargo pants and boots. his bare muscular back covered in soot. walks over to kendal his eyes dangerous not wanting to even tpuch her again but doesnt want to be held back if tao carries her. speaks through his shirt looking at kendal. cover your mouth or your gonna die from sophistication before you bleed to death.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am

Kendal-(nods and has an extra shirt in her bag so takes it outand wraps it around so it covers her mouth, knows what neer is going to have to do and really does not want him to touch her and doesn't even want to be close to him but decides to just suck it up)
    Tao- once we get to some where safer we can take a break and figure everything out

Bri- (doesn't say anything else but looks over at him one last time and then looks away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 pm

leo - the plane takes off and you can still hear explosions down below. squeezes his eyes shut trying to block out the world.
    fox - looks around at all the strangers wondering what sacrifices all of them have made or if they just volunteered. hopes to God that tao is alright and convinces himself he'll come back alive.

jeff - is fighting the guards who wont let him on the plane with his dog that he's carrying.
    soldier - we cant waste room! this is people lives we're talking about! let him go he'll be fine. rolls his eyes helping other people on.
    jeff - narrows his eyes behind his glasses very angry. 

neer - grits his teeth, crouching down slipping his arms under her lifting her up bridal style figuring he could always trip and drop her into some underground cliff. then bites on his tongue clenching his hands thinking of how disgusting that thought is. they walks in silence for a while and as they get deeper more tunnels start branching off, adding their choices, but he keeps taking the deepest roots knowing the bomb must have been deep. the air becomes hot and sweat beads down his face his hair sticking to his forhead his arms feeling like jello.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Bri- I...I understand. (whispers to him and hunches over looking at him with her darker eyes) and Ithis won't help .. But I am sorry.
    Steve- (has on a large hoodie and a little cat carrier with the big fat cat in it. Couldn't bear to leave him, that cat being the first one he ever made friends with) hey. (walks over and sees what's happening) cant he Just hold him o nthe plane?

Kendal- (closes eyes tight and clenches jaw hating neer to be helping her but sees Tao running behind them and knows that if they left her then they wouldn't make it far, feels selfish for saying that but knows its true. It starts to get burning hot were they are and the shock of her injury is getting to her and breathes heavily)
    Tao-(starts to walk once they get deeper and looks overt them) we need to get the surface, there's gotta be away out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:16 pm

neer - well we didnt come down here for nothing. spits at tao.  we're gonna help that stupid guy that came down here, and get out. they pass another branching tunnel and he turns noticing its a dead end that goes for a few yards in like a large cave. its a little cooler and he puts kendal down in the center of the room  letting out a sigh of rlief almost dropping her. this is good..

leo - turns his head looking up at her his eyes bright red his cheeks streaked with tears. sniffs and nods. t-thanks..
    fox - watches them feeling bad he hasnt said anything but cant bring himself to.

jeff - nods. hold on. turns on them angry. no. we're saving PEOPLE. not some stupid ANIMALS.
    jeff - lurches forward at the guy letting the dog jump down from his arms grabbing the guy by his collar. they deserve to live just as much as we do. 
    soldier - eyes widen and backs away when jeff lets him go.
    jeff - better. glares at the soldier picking pickles back up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Kendal- (sits on the floor with legs out and closes eyes again) ok .. Yes we need to save that guy and then we can figure something out, but first we should save him ... We have to finish this mission we have to.
    Tao- (kneels down and unwraps her ankle inspecting it and sighing as it looks worse) this is going to hurt
    Kendal- hurry then
    Tao-(nods and takes out a few things and cleans off her ankle and checks for infections)

Bri- any time ... We're all here. (turns away and looks down)

Steve- thank you (Pushes jeffs back and moves him foreard past the hard and into the last plane. Holds the Carrier in his arms and pulls his sweatshirt around him more and they sit down o nthe seats reaches out and pets pickles head) he's cute
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:03 pm

sanni - watches from across them noticing steve and jeff and smiles slightly glad they're ok.
    jeff - yeah. smiles wrapping his arms around his black dog thats now lying across his lap. i was in a rush. i just grabbed him and ran. looks over at steve his expression a little sad, petting pickles soft head. how come you only have...him? nods to the carrier as they close the plane up and start the engine as the whole plane rocks back and forth from an explosion.

leo -  repeats her words in his head calming down a bit.
    ngkmlkbg;l them

these
    neer - slumps onto his knees exhausted and takes and slips the backpacks off each arm since he had been carring kendals as well. unzips one of the large compartments and pulls out three food packets opening one of them to some hard cracker thing eating it. his mind wonders to serena and tries to contact her to see whats going on, but his head aches and he cant get through.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:09 pm

What if Sanni saw them kiss?
    Steve- oh (sighs and looks down sadly) well ... She was the first one that ever came to me, when I first moved in she was already living there. I didn't have the heart to leave her, I feel awful leaving the rest but they will probably be ok. (the kitty is fluffy and gray with large yellow eyes and she's very protective over steve baby)

Serena-(the connection with neer is all the way broken but can still feel him a bit but isn't able to contact him. Taps hand nervously knowing he's not dead but thinks he could be badly hurt)

Tao-(while Kendal focuses on he breathing takes out a small kit and tries to sow up her ankle but can't find a way to put her bone back in and knows he needs help for that so sows up part of it but the bone still sticks out and cant really do anhing about that. Wraps a gauze around it tightly and gives her medication) I'll check on it later
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:23 pm

oooooh she shoul dbut i mean it wont cause any drama jeff just wont be happy about it....at first anyway

neer - sits down with his legs in front of him and pulls his charred pant leg up, since that half of his body hasnt fit into the crevice when he was burned and bites his lips when he sees the damages metal. is honestly surprised its lasted him this long but knows hes gonna need a new one after this mission. unlatches it form his leg sucking in a breathe then pulls the mechanical leg between his thighs fixing the parts that had come loose. speaks as he works. you two need to eat something. tosses them each a food packet.

jeff  - his lips curl up into a smile again unable to keep a straight face since he finds steve so endearing. thats really...sweet. doesnt even bother to look around knowing no ones going to care at the moment and takes hold of steves hand.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Tao- he's right, you lost a lot of blood (throws his packet at her not feeling at all hungry after looking at her ankle)
    Kendal- (sins and opens up one eating what's inside and throws the next one at Tao) eat it(voices commanding at stares at him)
    Tao- (rolls eyes but eats it)

Steve- (Holds his much larger hand and smiles up at him) sorry I haven't gotten to talk to you for a few days, I really missed you. (eyes are bright and he quickly leans up and presses lips to Jeff's and then breaks away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:40 pm

jeff - cheeks flush feeling very warm inside. y=yeah. laughs lightly. i missed you too. squeezes his hand.
    sanni - eyes widen in surprise when she sees steve doing that having no idea that jeff was gay. giggles and raises voice so they can hear her. hey jeff! steve! waves at them smiling.
    jeff - eyes widen and freezes.

neer - tales a swig of water and closes it back up not knowing how long they're going to be down here. after a few minutes he brushes the mechanicle leg off and positions his himself so he can latch it back on.  bites back a yelp as all the nerves seem to scream for a second as he locks it in and pulls the pant leg back down. just a few more minutes and then we'll move on....his voice trails off trying not to nod off his body needing sleep since he stayed awake before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Steve- (eyes widen and looks at him his face going red and whispers) oh my god Jeff ... I'm so sorry.(feels awful since its his fault that she saw them)

Kendal- agreed
    Tao- you two are reckless idiots, we're taking a break. Both of you need rest, I'll watch.
    Kendal- Tao, we need to move on.
    Tao- I know that, but we can't go anywhere until neer is fully awake and you need sleep.
    Kendal- well lose time.
    Tao- we can gain it back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 pm

neer- fine. says quickly and pulls himself over to the side of the cave and closes his eyes and in a matter of seconds is dead asleep his head hanging to one side.

jeff - gulps. it-its ok. you shouldnt be...sorry. feels horrible for being embarrassed but cant help it. furrows eyebrows looking at sanni and she hides a giggle.

sry
    im finishing up fox
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Kendal- (leans against wall and is also asleep)
    Tao- (let's them sleep for a while while keeping an eye out)

Steve- (notices how uncomfortable he is and quickly stands up and stomps over to Sanni in a matter of one stride and grabs her wrist pulling her away) we need to talk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 pm

sanni - raises eyebrows in surprise and keeps voice down letting him pull her glancing over at jeff who turns away. what i do wrong?

small thingy of these peeps then we'll come back to other peeps
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Ok
    Ugh I reall wanna do more steve and Jeff cause height difference afhhhhh

Steve- Jeff .. He doesn't want anyone to know ok, you weren't supposed to see that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:57 pm

sanni - ah i wasnt eh? crosses arms. how long has this been going on? smirks.
    jeff - sinks back in seat scratching pickles head as he sleeps soundly on his lap. you'd think id be over it by now boy. sighs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Steve-it doesn't matter (face gets redder and voice gets higher) just don't say anything ok?
    The cat in the cage paws at the bars and reaches out hitting picked ear
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:17 pm

sanni - my lips are locked. smiles weirdly and leans close. so you like like like him? 

jeff - eyes turn watching the two animals as pickle raises his head and nudges the cat's paw
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Steve- (steps back and covers face) stop it
    The kitty Hits his nose with her paeans meows lightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:29 pm

sanni - laughs and rolls her eyes. alright ill leave ya alone. go back to your boyfriend. smiles. and turns around her ponytail swishing back and forth as she goes back to her seat.

The scruffy black dog shakes his head and sneezes before moving his nose forward and sniffing the kitty.
    jeff - laughs watching them wanting to unlock the cage, but doesnt since he's not sure what she'll do. makin a new friend i see.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Steve- (sighs and walks aback over and sits down lifting up the cageand putting it on his lap again) hey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:49 am