Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:41 pm

neer - refuses to let himself cry screaming in anger. what is this!? this is impossible! voice cracks. 
    just then the white mist from before rushes in from mutlitple tunnels around them including the one they came from swirling together on the other sid eof the room into a human figure but they're too far to see who it is in the dark.
    dread - his laugh echoes in the dark

-pretending-

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Shut up

Kendal- (freezes at his laugh recognizing it) no ... Oh god no (whispers to self and pulls out gun shakily) we need to ... To get out of here
    Tao- (nods and averts eyes from the bodies and focuses on Kendal) yea .. .lets go. Quickly. Now.

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 am

neer - narrows his eyes stalking forward ignoring kendal's words.his blood boiling at the sound of that voice his exhaustion being overpowered by his hatred for dread. you..
    dread - oh wow, i feel really popular. wait the gay boy hasnt met me yet! claps hands and large torches all around the large circular room light on fire one by one. the room glows red shining on the dead bodies behind them a few yards away sits dread on a rock crumbled from the ceiling above pretending its a throne.
    neer - growls and lunges forward. you deserve to die! he's yanks back by the mist that anchors him to the ground and he struggles against it. coward! bares his now elongated teeth hatred seething form his eyes.
    dread - oh!. jumps. your not happy now are you.? turns to look at tao and kendal as they back out of the room the mist stops them anchoring them down as well. dont you want to make sure your friends are ok? talks sweetly while smiling as he has illusions of clones of himself throw knifes up at the dead bodies spearing them through the heads.

hehe

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:11 am

Kendal-(let's out a startled scream and Pushes self forward through the pain and the mist but Tao grabs her wrist)
    Tao- they're Just illusions! Fight it! (glares at dread in pure anger but remains calm through it all knowing at least one person has to, already in so much pain and it isn't helping that the most is curling around his feet)
    Kendal- ill kill you! I'll ei you apart, burn in hell you son of a bi- (Tao cuffs his hands round her mouth as she struggles out of his hold screaming curses at him)
    Tao- it isn't real! (swings her around with all of his strength so she can't see him)

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 am

dread - how do you know? it could be. it could be real if you make it real. smiles and stands up from the rock walking towards them. you three let your loved ones parish. throws a knife and it cuts the three ropes dropping the bodies and then the dagger explodes into hundres of tiny blades coming down on the bodies and shredding them. well i mean iiiiiii did thaaaat. but you killed htem. chuckles.
    neer - SHUT UP. pushes through the mist lunging at him with his clawed hand but dread locks eyes with him and he freezes.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:32 am

Kendal- (eyes widen and more ears spill out watching strife being ripped apart and doesn't care about dread anymore just wants to go to him but isn't as strong as neer and has to stay where she is. Rips Taos hand off of her mouth and screams out strife's name)
    Tao- (watches in horror and feels like his world is crashing down around him but face is absolutely calm. Thinks: keep it together, it isn't real) hey! (screams at dread anger forming in his eyes) hey! What drove you so mad that now your clinically a psychopath?!

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:41 am

dread - holds a hand on his mouth trying to hold in his laughter. hat drove you so sane that you now cant understand my madness?
    neer - I SAID SHUT UP! turns into a chimera and roars barreling towards dread snapping at his head but he dissipates into mist rushing inside of neer's body as he forms in another cluster of mist  in front of tao. neer's eyes widen in pain instantly turning back into a human collapsing on the ground writhing on the ground as mist curls out of his mouth.
    dread - is completely uninterested in neer leaning in locking his eyes with tao, dreads eyes shimmering technicolor. what made you so ignorant to ignore the obvious? forces images of the day fox reacted to tao telling ihm he loved him

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44 am

Tao- (eyes widen at the scene and then his face contorts in anger, his eyes narrowing and fists clench) ignorant? (voice is sharp and doesn't even so much as glance at the vision any more) you think I'm 'ignorant?'
    Kendal- t-Tao (looks over at neer and has to get on her knees and starts to crawl toward him knowing he needs more help) we need to help .... Neer

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:52 am

dread - ignorant yes. smiles. oblivious, shallow, obtuse, thick.
    neer - gasps for breathe unable to breathe clawing at his own chest his body becoming stiff. all he can think about is serena as he stares at her torn up body.
    dread - it seems as if mist curls out of his own body forming into two clones that rush in between neer and kendal weapons drawn, guns pointed.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:58 am

Kendal- please! (breathing heavily and hands shakes as she class at the mist around clone dread) stop it! What could you possibly gain from this? Just ... Just let us go! (voice cracks and glances over at strife's broken body and chokes back a sob)
    Tao- (his words ring through his mind and since dread is distracted for like a second shoots him straight in the chest)

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:03 am

dread - growls at tao, angry, his shirt turning red and wet with blood. i wasnt planning on staying long in the first place. sighs with a smile as he starts to dissipate. see you soon! smiles giving tao a salute and the mist flattens against the ground disappearing, the bodies turning to three shredded corpses of dead bomb squad soldiers. the torches in the room start to go out.
    neer - the mist finally disappears from inside of his and he coughs up blood sitting up hunched over holding his stomach his head throbbing in pain. serena...

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:10 am

Tao- Serena's fine. (walks calmly over like nothing happened and bends down I nfront of Kendal helping her up)
    Kendal- (is already passing out and head rolls to side)
    Tao- it was all fake, no one is dead, but dread will return so we have to go (looks at the dead people o the ground and feels awful but actually grateful its not really his friends)

Serena- (staring through the window of the plane into the night sky and touches the glass lightly and knows that neer is looking at the sky but wishes he was, can sort of feel that he needs her and is going crazy inside of her mind without him. Stares at the fool moon and how bright it is and smiles slightly)hey moonbeam

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:26 am

Neer - (nods and uses all he has left to transform again but this time he transforms into a tiger only a little larger than a normal tiger and starts to drag his walking to kendal bu hears someone else in the room and he lifts his head)
    Short ashbrown haired girl - (is stuck under a large rock her leg crushed) please. Can one of you help me? Are you still.. Here? (Tears stream down her face not knowing if theyre still here or not been scared to death the whole time)
    Neer - (lifts his head and slowly walks over trying not to collapse)

Strife - (is watching serena seeing her mouth the words) ..c-c-can you te -tell i theyll al-alright?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 am

Taos- (gets to her before ne'er and Isn't strong enough to lift the rock) ill carry her, you lift.
    Kendal- (leans aGaisnt wall and looks a round in ad daze)

Serena- (looks over At him and sis) well I know neer is alive, so if he is then I think that Kendal and Tao are to. But I can't contact neer, something happened when the bombs hit or maybe there jut to far under, I can't tell

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 am

oh my god why the fuck would i want pandora radio!
    SDFIUOUGHBJKHIUCKFDSJVDMN
    IT JUST REPLACED THE PAGE RANDOMLY AFTER I WROTE A NICE LONG PARAGRAPH
    STUPID PANDORA HOPE U DIE

neer - nods and pushes against the rock slowly lifting it until it topples adie and he manages to stay on his feet.
    girl - looks at neer in fear. its a freaking TIGER.
    neer - would normally growl at her and make her pay for that remark but doesnt have enough will or energy to and he turns around letting tao take care of her, walking heavily back to kendal and leaning his head down wanting her to get on so they can get out of this place.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 am

Lol
    Ok dude sorry but I'm beat
    I'll be on tomorrow
    Punk

Kendal- (climbs into his back and pays between his ears) thanks you ... Now let's get somewhere to rest
    Tao- wow he's a tiger, I never noticed (gabs the girls hand and picks her up bridal style and carries her over to neer) lets go (they walk a different way and ya)

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 am

aww poo u -_-

neer - slowly and painfully he raises to his feet and walks after tao his head hanging low just wanting this mission to be done with.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:27 am

Sorry
    I won't ditch you today
    I'll try not to

Tao- (they walk for a couple more yours until the tunnel starts to get cooler and wider and stops). We can rest here( looks over st them as he sets down the car and notices how dirty and how un human like they look)
    Kendal- (slides off neers back tumbling to the ground already asleep)

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:56 am

Neer - (his legs had given way long before they stops and he adjust collapses onto the ground his form flickering back to human bis breathes short and quick as he passes out)
    girl - (a look of astonishment is on her face. Looks at Tao.) You guys did all of this...to rescue me?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Tao- yes ... You must be special or something. (smiles slightly and sits against wall) get some rest, I'll check up on you when you wake

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Girl - (nods and closes her eyes falling asleep quickly unable to even feel her leg)

Um few hours go by wakey time?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Yup

Tao- (stayed awake the whole time and now has dark circles under his eyes and wakes up the girl and starts to sow up parts of her leg leg that were cut open from the rock and gives her pain killers and wraps the whole thing up) what's your name anyway?
    Kendal- (during the night as flopped arm out so it's sort of reaching toward ne'er and lays in her side facing him even though she's a couple feet away)

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:30 pm

neer - slowly wakes up but keeps his eyes closed not wanting to move his whole body aching his leg numb. forces himself to sit up and unlatch the leg, it being to beat up and damaged and doesn't want to wear it until they have to move. puts it aside in flops back down with a sigh of relief.

girl - sally. says nervously. sally armstrong. touches one of the stitches. thank you.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Kendal- (still in a dead sleep)
    Tao- (smiles at her and nods) I'm Tao, that's Kendal and neer. Can you tell me what exactly happened before?

Post  Legolas on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Sally - nods pulling herself into a sitting position with her hands on her lap, her legs out forward. there was a class A bomb down here. kind of our slang for an awfully powerful bomb.... and me and 5 other people were sent down to disarm it. but that smoke it....killed 2 of them on the way down....and once we got to that room the three of them tried to disarm it...and i stood watch and. looks down at her hands. they disarms it but it killed them...and i got stuck and then...i was down there for two more days. 
    neer - speaks with his eyes shut half talking to himself. would have been pissed if u were dead.
    sally - jumps not expecting him to speak. oh. gulps. yeah. it was stupid of the military two send another squad down here... sally is 16 years old, wit blue eyes and ash brown short cropped hair with lots of freckles, below average height, and pretty scrawny by now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm