WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Girl- yes yes! Very good, don't hurt yourself though. It's going to take a bit of time to adjust. But yes captain Kendal (giggles) funny. But yes, her and Luteniant Watson just came back from this mission, it was awful, so many young soldiers turning up dead .... Awful. (eyes widen) but they're alive! It's ok!
    Bri- (looks at zeppelin and narrows eyes at him as he winks but ignores it)
    Fallon- I can't wait to see him and Kendal!
    Tao- oh well, Serena was covered in blood, but it's not her. Its Kendal. (waves hand around) its alright though.
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  iggy Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Naveah- hey (says softly clearing voice of her accent and pats seat next to her as she sits down) so you guys saw him? Did he looked ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Strife - (eyes widen and as they do his whole sight becomes blurred and distorted and he grunts shutting his eyes)

Fox - (looks at tao) man shes been workin so hard
    Cleff - yea hes gonna get better
    Zero - i think fallons card cured him (grins)
    Zeppelin - (chuckles) strife have the hits for fallon now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Bri-(rolls eyes at zeppelin but nods) it's going to be all good once they're reunited again
    Sam-(smiles)
    Tao- yea ... I didn't get to see her but Serena looked alrightbut ... She can heal herself so I hope Kendal's ok. (shrugs) but they said she's going to be ok

Girl- its alright, it's alright!(s,iles at him) it's fine. She's fine. (taps his knee checking reflexes) they just got a little beats up that's all, but its ok, your girls tough. (frowns a bit) she should be here though. Hmmm. (bites lip) she should be here, she deserves to see you, it was painful seeing her come back every day. (sighs) but your awake now!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Naveah- (elbows zeppelin in the chest but smirks) your gross
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Zeppelin - (grins but shuts up getting he message)

Strife - (doesnt react right away until flinching and looking over at his knee a few seconds after she taps it, then stares at her) i ... K-k-know y-y-y...ou
    Zero - maybe she'll heal better once shes seen him (smiles)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:01 am

Tao- that is a possibility (smiles but another nurse comes over motioning him back) looks like they need me, gotta go (kisses foxs temple and dashes after her)
    Bri-(watches him as he kisses fox and feels a pain in her head: jealousy)
    Girl- you might ... Sometimes when people are in comas they can still see what's going in, plus you might recognize my voice, I talk a lot (flashes a light in his eyes and writes something down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:16 am

Strife - (thinks: she looks so much like kara. )(pain fills his heart his hands gripping the sheets) 
    Fox - (smiles watching him as he goes) hes going to be a great doctor.
    Cleff - (tals foot nervously) what if she isnt ok...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 am

bri- she'll be fine replies sort of sharply and stares at floor she has to be
    sam- looks at her a bit concerned
    girl- smiles warmly at him want to see if you can walk? or do you want to stay here?
    tao- they lead him to the room kendals in and she is unconcious in a hospital bed but doesnt have any machines attatched to her so what did you need me for?
    nurse- we needed to ask you some questions. is ms. cloud mentally stable?
    tao- eyes widen well ... well uh .... shrugs probably not.
    nurse- quirks head yes well, we agree. because we saw some things that gave signs she is not. goes to the counter and holds up two pictures of the scars: the ones around her collar bones and her shoulders and the ones around her thighs and hips.
    tao- takes the photots and looks at them i see ... voice trembles hating to see oe of his friends has been doing this to themselves. she wasnt the same after strife was shot ... she mustve been driven off the edge
    serena- sitting in her own room with a bandage across her nose, stil has bruises but she'll get over them doctor comes in and tells her she can go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:40 am

Strife - i n-n-need t-t-(sighs and gives up on talking and slowly slides legs over side. Thinks: i need to see kendal... I want to go to her.)(atumbles forward his legs shaking)
    Cleff -(looks over at bri worried)
    Zeppelin - huh?

Neer - (is waiting outside the hosptial) serena?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 am

bri- nothing. says quietly and sits on hands
    fallon- takes zeros hand i wanna see kendal
    sam- we can only see her when the doctors say we can

omg what if kendal woke up then went to strifes room but he not there and thought they actually did pull the plug

tao- sighs i think that she will be ok now though, when is she going to wake up?
    nurse- any minute.
    tao- ok exits
    kendal- mind is a blur of what has happened over the past hours and eyes blinks open looking at the ceiling widely. sits up and winces in pain but swings legs over side of bed
    nurse- woah woah woah excuse me but we need to talk about your treatment-
    kendal- get out of my way pushes her aside and is limping towards door. opens it and sees the nurse go after her and shuts it quickly and starts to run in extremem pain towards were strifes room is. face is cleaned up but hair is still wild and knotted and whole body is in pain and is whereing the hospital gown

serena- neer. answers him softly and walks out in comfy clothes the doctors gave her, was able to wash her face but nose is still a bit crooked and it will stay that way. hey walks up behind him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:57 am

Oh me goosh
    And then he like appears behind her and stuff and YES

Neer - hey there. (Smiles) your nose is all wacked up. But you manage to pull of the look (smirks a little)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 am

serena- excuse me but its only a little wacked up and its not my fault a giant punched me in the face. smirks back and walks up to him. suddenly slides arms around him and hugs him tightly i missed you

that does not look like strife is going away
    kendal- has a crazy look in her eyes and all she can thinks about is dreads words and how they're pulling the plug today. cant think straight and people give her weird looks as she passes. a few doctors step in front of her
    doctors- miss im sorry but you need to go back to your-
    kendal- pushes past them sprinting with all her strength thats left away from them, starts to cry not only from pain but from the fear that strife is dead
    girl- how about we take it slow? walk slowly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:15 am

Strife - (nods leaning his hand against the wall in attempt to steady himself. Embarassmentwashes over  him thinking if how stupid he must look. Takes a few small steps before his breathing evens put and it seems like he can walk ok)

Neer - (is a little surprised then smiles and hugs her back. Remembers back to the other day when she doubted herself and him) i missed you too...(rests his shin on her head)

Afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:21 am

kendal- goes a different way around to his room and knocks lightly before opening the door. strife- eyes widen seeing hes not in there, not even laying there like he has been for the past weeks. stares at the bed in horror and starts shaking. no ... please god no. tears start to come out and stumbles to the side of the bed and falls to her knees strife .... he was right ... he was right and iwasnt there, i couldnt stop it. hes gone. hes gone. my strife mind is a blur of words and memories and leans over grabbing at her own hair and oulling at it. strife ... something snaps and her eyes narrow suddenly swings fist into one of the machines creating a large dent in it and while punching it lets out a feral scream

serena- i missed you a lot arms tighten around him and closes eyes i want him dead ... i want that thing dead neer. i dont want him to hurt anyone else. i dont want him to hurt innocent people. i dont want him to hurt you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 am

Neer - (dosnt answer for a bit but when he does..: me huh? You of l people should know i can handle myself)

Strife - (slowly walks towards kendals room. When his head starts spinning again and grunts  stopping)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 am

Serena- (I know neer but ... But the things that it could do To your mind, it messed me up pretty bad same with Kendal. I don't want you to feel the same thing)

Girl- perhaps we should go back to your room, you've been up to long
    Kendal- (screams again kicking over the Iv stand and then leans against walk and all her energy is drained out if her. Sinks to floor and tears stream down face. Weeps quietly and is so done withe everything. Sobs strifes name over and over again and eyes seems dead. Gets up and hobbles toward the door like (she's going to leave but falls back down again. Faces bed and crying starts to subside) he's dead. He's really dead. (Can't find an emotion to express the pain she's feeling and just sits there in silence, praying that she's wrong but knows she's right)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 am

Strife - (thinks to self staring down the hallway of endless doors and rooms: but i need to see her)

Neer - (almost feels weird about the amount of worry she has for him if that were to happen but shakes his head) im just ad your ok now. (Kisses her cheek and gently put an arm around her shoulders steering her towards the small apartment like complex)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:16 am

Girl- ill go get her (smiles at him and jobs to her room opening it up and steps inside in there for a few minutes then comes out looking confused) she's not there

Kendal- (pulls out her necklace with the assortment of things on it: the driftwood her ring and the dig tags. Holds into the wood and the ring in her fist and closes eyes blocking everything out)

Serena-ya I'm ok (holds into him tightly and they go back to apartment) wait! Shouldn't we see if Kendal's ok? I know she was super worried about strife .. He-he said they were pulling the plug today but I think he was lying
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:28 am

Neer-(eyes widen he had completely forgot) i tried to tell you before. He...hes awake

Strife - (sighs then smiles thinks: at least that means shes ok) (turns around his head wpinning with pain as he does but takes a deep breath and walking back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Serena- ( freezes and then smiles) that's great, she'll be so happy.

Kendal- (sits there in silence with tears going down her face, doesn't move at all just has her mind thinking a thousand things at once)

Nurse- (walking up to the kids) we have a problem
    Sam- what us it? (Eyes are wide with fear)
    Nurse- well right when your friend Kendal woke up we think she had some sort if panic attack and she ran away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 pm

cleff - freezes. does she know strife cotter is awake?
    strife - wishes he could just see kendal but knows they're not going to let him leave the hospital right away. when he's close he doesnt even hear the sobs coming from her room his ears ringing on and off, his head pounding. i still in hospital clothes and a bandage is new bandage is around his head, his hair in the front already growing back fast. stop to catch his breathe then walks forward to his door and stops when he sees kendal. feels like its been even longer then the months that passed before and just stares but she doesnt even notice him while she's in shock. thinks: what happened? whats wrong? why's she crying? stands in the doorway and sees thats she's hurt and bites his lip trying to find the words remembering what she had told him once stuttering badly. i...s-s-s-still lo-lo...love you.

neer - yup. one side of his lip curls up in a smile and he stops in front of the apartment building. so who was this thing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Nurse- no ... I don't think so(furrows eyebrows) why is that bad?
    Tao- yes that is bad! That is very very bad! Come on we need to find her!
    Fallon- what's going on?
    Girl- (stays away letting them have there space)
    Kendal- (all muscles stiffen as she feels someone comes closer but then hears his voice and eyes open. Slowlys stops rocking back and forth and perks head up.) (thinks: I'm going crazy, I'm insane, he's dead, why do I hear his voice?) (turns head slowly and eyes widen even more when she sees strife) s-strife? (hands shake and doesn't know if he's real or just her imagination and pulls self up) your ... Are you ... Alive? (takes a step forward and reaches hand out) what's going on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:00 pm

strife - is so happy to see her his emotions running wild and smiles his eyes watering. i-i-i we-went t-...to s-s-s...takes a deep breathe hating that he cant talk right. to see...y-y-you. but y-y-you. w-w-w-werent th-there. cracks a genuine smile. y-y-you l..l-look. gr-gr-great. 

cleff - hearts beats against his chest in panic. pushes past the nurse with the others at his heels running towards strife's room. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Kendal- (eyes are wide and tears starts to come out again. Reaches forward and touches his cheek lightly.) your .... Your here? Your alive ...strife (is so overjoyed and a smile grows over her face and jumps forward wrapping arms around him and engulfing him in a hug. Presses forehead against his neck and cries) oh my god your alive, I thought you were dead, they ... They said ...cthey said you wouldn't survive. Oh god strife (is so happy and relieved can't contain her emotions)
    Tao- (runs next to him and they skid into the hallway and sees them and sighs) oh good

Serena-I don't really no .... I think it was actually a boy though (sighs) it was weird

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 am