Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Dread - (just lets ber punch him but he doesn't stop smiling) are we really going to have to do this? I dont think ur mad boyfriend will appreciate your dead body. (His body turns to mist and he appears 10 feet away)  human hands, well ....fleshy hands (chuckles) cant hold me down you dumbasses.  (Smirks etting an idea and makes it look like serena and kendal are him. Changes their voices as well but only for a little)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Kendal- (glad it doesn't look like she got her arm bitten off but still has a large chunk of it looks up and sees Serena/dread and growls pounding towards her and ring her back to the ground after she got up)
    Serena-(falls back and is a bit surprised at hos strong he is and growls wrestling her so she flips herself on top and punches her in the face, digs claws into her shoulders)
    Kendal- (bites lip holding back a scream and didn't realize he had claws. Shimmies arms out of her grip and starts to strangle her)
    Serena-(smashes elbow into her nose and they're both snarling and spitting curses trying to kill the other but there both so weak and tired that they both are giving up)
    Kendal-(starts to notice the fighting style and breaks away from her) Serena?
    Serena- what? (squints and clears mind and sees Kendal, eyes widen in rage) he tricked us!
    Kendal- uh ok .. (backs up and knees buckle and falls on her butt) look, were losing, it's not logical to keep fighting
    Serena- who cares about logic I want that bastard dead at my feet!
    Kendal- that ... I want to go home (wraps arms around knees and rocks backand forth) I want to go home.
    Serena- (growls and whips around) I'm going after him
    Kendal- ok ... (is still bleeding from many wounds and wants to pass out)

What up with ne'er and strife

Post  Legolas on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Dread - (while they were fighting he bad left and gone back and blended in with the crowd as some business man like many others. Makes sure his mind is completely closed)

(the nurses call into the kids room since they gave them their room numbers informing them all)
    Stife - (thinks that after seeing people remembering his little visions that he would be happy, but all he can think about is the negatives and where kendal is and if shes ok. All the doctors are gone for the small moment and neer is going i ask kal when serena kendal will be back. Yes tlance over and notices a card next to his bed (fallons)and reaches over hand shaky and picks it up)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:16 am

Serena- (turns to her, her anger disappearing, muscles start to get tired since there not charged up by energy even though she can heal herself. Nose is still crooked and walks coerto Kendal and helps her up) come on
    Kendal- k(that's all she can say as they limp over to a little house with a porch and sit down. Closes Eyesand leans back)
    Serena- (sits next to her and sends a message to neer though it's really quiet and distant) (neer, sorry I didn't answer before, we're fine but we won't be back till tomorrow I think)

Message is written in very very sloppy handwriting
    Dear strife,
    First off, I hope you feel better soon, everyone seems really sad which is never a good thing, I wish they were happy again, that was funner. I don't really no why your sleeping in here, no one wants to tell me. Kendal says your a hero, I think she's right. I decided to make you the hero in my story since you've done so much for us. I running out of room so ill finishup now. Ive never really had a family before and now the one that I just got is broken. Please come home. We miss you.
    Love Fallon

Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:19 am

Add on
    Tao-(pickup the phone and eyes are wideashe gets the message) yes, thank you, ok well be right there (hangs up and looks at fox his smile wide) strife's awake!
    Sam- (already got the call and is running through the girls room) come on! Coem on! Strife's awake!

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:42 am

Awww fall
    Strife - (bites his lip his heD exploding with pain from reading it but cant help himself. Puts the card down and smiles but it doesnt stay his mind thinking back to kendal.)

Neer - (slowly calms down self relieved at her answer: strife woke up.)(kicks head quater door open ) KAL!
    kal - (asleep at his desk. The small portion of the building is empty except for him)
    Neer - (growls and searches before passing his room and stalking up behind him and pounding the desk)
    Kal - (jerks awake and straightens up rubbing his eyes) what can i--(sees its neer ) oh. Its you
    Neer - serena and kendal. We gotta go get them.

Zero - (eyes widen when she hears and so do roris) come on fallon!
    Fox - w-what? Really? (Grin widens)
    Cleff - what about kendal?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:55 am

Serena-(mind is already cut off so doesn't catch what need said and eyes close. It's cold since its turning into fall and they have lost a substantial amount of blood. Taps kendalsshoulder) we should find somewhere warm
    Kendal-no .... No ill stay here (eyes are closed and isn't listening)
    Serena-come on,do you want to die?
    Kendal- (stays silent) yes(says quietly)
    Serena-well ... Well I don't! Ad I get that you think strife's dead but he's not! He's not dead yet! And you have to keep fighting you have to because... Cause .. (head starts to hurt) cause ...
    Kendal- (glances at her) you have your own demons to, don't talk like you can ignore them.
    Serena- (eyes widen and looks down ashamed. Feels like she's going to cry not from what Kendal said from just everything, there both in a lot of pain and really wants neer with her, just wants to fall asleep in his arms like she usually does and then something inside her clicks and looks at Kendal realizing this must be like what she's been feeling for the past weeks.) I .. I'm sorry. Bout everything
    Kendal- not yor fault ... (looks up at sky) it's jut hard ... I have to wake up every morning and every morning the same thing hits me, that one person I cared the most about, is gone. (says so flatly and eyes are cold) I'm just so tired ... I just want to sleep ... Forever.
    Serena- I'm sorry ....
    Kendal- why do you always do that?
    Serena- what?
    Kendal- you apologize and you didn't even do anything, your always saying sorry
    Serena- I'm just ... Used to it. Used to feeling like its my fault, like I'm defective.
    Kendal- (winces and nods) yea ... Hey Serena?
    Serena-hm?
    Kendal- your alright. (says softly and looks back the sky)
    Serena- thanks ... You to (sits next to her and they both sit there in mutual respect)

Sam-Yea we gottta gooooo!
    Fallon- (squeals in excitement) stwife! (grabs coat and bounds past him)
    Tao- yea! (smiling happily) come on! (takes foxs hand and is already running past the rooms)
    Bri- (with Cleff) she's on a mission remember? We should go see him.

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 am

Neer - (serena?) ugh! (Kicks the desk in fristration and colonel kal jumps) 
    Kal - i dont know... If they do come ba--
    Neer - (grabs him by his collar lifing him slightly off the ground) they WILL make it back. And without a doubt some scars to prove it and i sont want them killing hemselves just trying to get back here.)
    Kal - (scowls and pushes neer away forcefully) that isnt how ypu speak to me. But if your so impatient why dont you try contacting hem?
    Neer - (clenches fists) i have but--

Cleff - (sighs ) oh yeah (then smiles glad she'll finally really be happy when shes back)
    Zero - (they all catch up wih each other and go into the hospital)
    Fox - (wishes kendal could be here feeling like she should see him first)
    (They talk to the happy doctors and they let them go in but only for a bit)
    Zero - (bursts into the room) strife!
    Strife - (looks up his eyes bright and aware but his hearing seems distorted and his thoughts are jumbled. Imediately remembers all their faces and wants to smike but doesnt have the will to when he sees that kendal isnt among them)
    Zero - (grins) i would hug you but your stupid doctors said i shouldnt yet

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:12 am

Fallon- (runs in and stands on tippy toes to see him. Is smiling brightly up at him and tears from in her eyes) hi!
    Tao- ok ok, guys we should give him some space. (Picks up Fallon and waves hand in strife's face to make him look at himself.) strife, Kendal is on a mission, she should be back soon. (s,iles at him hoping he doesn't have any permanent damage to his brain)
    Bri- (stands beside Sam)

Serena-(they sit In silence for a while and then they bot fall asleep after thinking quietly to themselves. Sitting on a bench on the porch so there next to each other and they end up leaning against each other as there sleeping)
    Pause on my gorgeous girls for a few seconds ...
    Wanna do like one more post or what ... Cause I was gonna skip like a half an hour so my girls can wake up and get themselves back
    Also you forgot about ne'er and kal

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am

Mmmm no i didnt

Strife - (suddenly remebers the ring bit even payong attention to the others: oh no.... Oh god no what happened to it)
    Cleff - (watxhes gis distAnt expression)(talks lowly) can...can he speAk?
    Fox - i hope...
    Zero - (sniffs) kendals gonna be so happy.

Kal - but what (growls)
    Neer - (but they didnt answer thats what!)
    Kal - (sighs) well then if theyre dead---
    Neer - there NOT dead. Theyve just talked to me very lttle...theyve gotta be exhausted we should at least take em home.
    Kal - (nods) i agree

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:40 am

Sam-should ... Should we go?
    Tao-I don't know, he's probably in shock, we should ask the doctors though.
    Fallon- ok.(nods and walks to zero and holds her hand) I hope Kendal comes back soon.

Serena- (eyesflareopen after there couple minute power nap) Kendal, wake up!
    Kendal- mm? (hopes eyes lazily)
    Serena- come on, your Hurt we need to get back (eyes the glass that's sticking out of her side)and. Don't like the look of that
    Kendal- I can't even feel it Amy more
    Serena- not helping (takes her wrist and helps her up. Kendal squeaks in pan at a coupe of her broken rips buts gets over it. Let's Kendal lean on her and starts to walk.) we need some sort of vehichle. (looks around and snaps fingers in Kendal's face as she starts to doze off) stay alert!
    Kendal- Mmmm yea ok (nods but closes eyes)
    Serena-(starts to get worried and is pretty exhausted herself. Sees a beat up jeep and runs toward it with her in tow and hops in the front seat since there's no doors. Buckles Kendal in not wanting her to fly out as there driving.) do you know how to hot wire a car?
    Kendal- whaaa yea (looks over at her)
    Serena- can you do it?
    Kendal- oh my god seriously? (huffs but nods and moves under her seat and rips out the panels and connects a certain two wires and the car sparks so the engine can start)
    Serena- nice (kendal sits back and steps on the gas so they zoom back towards base)
    Kendal- (is pretty much sleeping nthe way)

What .. Yes you ...did ... So cofused

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:53 am

Lol i edited it as soon as i posted it
    Neer - (tries pushing into serenas mind but hus time dkesnt boher ask her any questions but quickly looks theough her eyes seeing that shes driving and withdraws) my gosh i guess women realky are that independent.
    Kal - (dials number) ill make sure a medical team is on standby when hey arive.

Zero - she will...
    Cleff - (hopes shes right knowing kendal is the only one who can probably get him to do anything) yea leta give him some space the doctors sidnt want ua in here long anyway. Nods to strife before heeaves but strife just stares at him back)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:02 am

Stop confusing me and damn right ne'er Serena is a independent women who don't need no man

Serena- (speeds through the gates and hits a lot of bumps on accident making Kendal whimper and grab onto the seat) sorry!
    Kendal- (nods and tears form in her eyes)
    Serena- (pulls up to a short stop at the base and helps Kendal out) come on just a little further
    Kendal- I want to see strife first
    Serena-not gonna happen

Nurse-(runs into the room) Tao Evans?
    Tao- ,head perks up) yes?
    Nurse- were going to need you , stat. The two ageants have just returned from the field and one is in need of serious medical assistance. (runs back down the hallway)
    Tao-(sort of confused but then eyes widen) that must be Serena and Kendal! (looks at them widely) oh god ... I hope there not hurt to bad, I'll be back! (runs out after her)
    Fallon- (starts trembling) what's wrong with them?
    Sam-nothingfallon they just came back from a dangerous mission that's all

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:15 am

Zero - prob beat up pretty bad. But theyll be ok (smiles) i know kendal can make it theough anything if shes made it through this
    Fox - (waves at tao as he watches him go and decides to not smoke now)
    Strife - (flenches fists his headache worsening)
    Nurse - (walks in quickly and connects him to another iv) maybe some more morphean will help (smirks then smiles at strife before leaving)

Paramedics rush to help taking care of kendal from theough lifting her hp onto a gurney.)
    Paramedic - (sighs and looks at serna then smiles) were glad you guys survived this mission. But you need some treatment as well
    Kal - (puts phone down) theyre here (eyes widen) they made it. Did they succeed in ringing the girl back?!
    Neer - (is already out the door)

Sry i cant stay awake
    Ill post inmorning

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:24 am

-cries-fine
    But yay parents aren't gonna be home to much tomorrow!

Tao- (is flying towards her and is smiling widely) Kemal Kendal guess wha- (gets pushed back by the hoard of doctors and they push him toeards Serena sighs Just thinking she'll find out soon enough. Looks at Serena's nose) well that isn't right
    Serena- ya ... (smiles a tiny bit) can you fix it?
    Tao- no promises
    Kendal-(let's herself be helped just wanting to fall asleep. One nurse reaches to take the glass out of her side but quickly stops her) bot until I get some freaking pain killers are you taking that thing out
    Nurse- (gulps) but-
    Kendal- no.
    (doctors bring her up to emergency rooms)

Fallon- (nods) ok ... (they walk out of room) do you think strife will be ok?
    Sam- as long as he's got Kendal, he'll be just fine
    Fallon- but tht if Kendal is the one who's hurt and she dies?
    Sam- (rolls Ees) oh Fallon, even if she is hurt Kendal's not gonna die, there would be a bit more running around here if someone was close to death, I'm sure she's fine.

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:22 am

Oh my god fallon you evil child

Doctor - (walks in) its time for you guys to leave. You can visit him tomorrow, its late.
    Zero - (nods and takes fallon by the hand.
    Fox - (follows)

Neer - (runs up behind serena) jeez serena what did you run into. (Completely forgets bout strife at the moment his only thoughts concerning serena)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:41 am

Hehe
    Sam- (nods and they all exit the room.)
    Tao- (using a cloth to whipe some stuff off Sean face so he can get to her nose but it's not working)
    Serena-oh ya that's tar and hey nice to see you to (smiles crookedly wt him and really is tired and wants to sleep but also want neer with her)
    Nurses- (bring Kendal to emergency room and start to work on her they give her some morphean) now can I take it out?
    Kendal- wait wait wait wait no no no no
    Nurse- (reaches forward to cut her suit off of her)
    Kendal- no! (struggled to get off table but they try to hold her down)
    Nurse- mame you need help!
    Kendal- I don't want any help let me go! (doesn't want them to see her scars and all she wants to do is check on strife) please just-
    Doctor- (takes a needle and slides it into her arm making her sleepy)
    Kendal- (slowly starts to stop fighting and eyes roll back and goes unconscious and they start to help her)

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:54 pm

strife - lies there dead still his mind so confused about whats happening.
    fox - is happy that tao is now trustworthy enough to the doctors to help out but remembers the look on tao's face thinking it must be kendal or Serena since he knows they were on another mission.
    neer - looks closely at serena thankful that her worst wounds must have healed. so kendal got it worse?
    cleff - sits down in the waiting room and purses his lips thinking. dang life is hard isnt it..
    zero - nods and pats fallons back
    cleff - and yet people have it so much worse out in the middle of the U.S.
    zero - turns to fox. why'd you come here? isnt Britain at peace?
    fox - yeah, but i had my reasons, selfish or not. shrugs. plus britan isnt always that great. remembers hearing about them siding with the Y.E.S.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 pm

serena- nods gravely yea but she'll be alright, that ... that thing.. it really messed with us. its a lot more powerful then i imagined. clenches fists i want it dead
    tao- went to talk with other doctors feeling sort of silly since hes still in training
    fallon- dont you miss your family?
    sam- fallon furrows eyebrows at her since they dont know if fox ever had a family or not
    they take the glass out of ehr side and stitch her up, the doctor talk a bit to themselves after seeing her scars after they cut off the suit. they wrap her stomach around in gauze so she cant hirt her ribs more, since there not abdly broken she doesnt need a brace.
    a young nurse walks into stirfes room and smiles at him- hello. says shyly and checks his iv and the machines sorry if i seem nervous im used to you being asleep. the nurse has braided black hair and shes around 20ish. her face looks familiar and has deep blue eyes. im supposed to be checking your vital signs and reflexes, do you mind?

Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:20 pm

afk dinner

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Strife  - (looks at her closely bis mind thinking several things at once thinks: asleep? When? How long?)(eventually snaps out of it and looks at her again thinking that he recognizes her but doesnt know where from)(thinks: did i lose memory? But i remember everyone else..i think)( then shakes his head like he doesnt mind)
    Fox - (thinks of his brother and not his sisters and mom when she says family and smiles sadly) yeah a little.
    Cleff - (nods thinking of his little sister and mother)

Sorry if it looks weird did this in notes so that i didnt waste data on phone

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm

awww cleffys family

nurse girl- well good. ill try to catch you up. youve been in a coma for about three and half weeks. it happened looks at his chart going over a few things after you were shot point blank on your first mission, commanded by Luteniant- oh wait no, Captain Kendal Cloud.
    fallon- oh ... smiles well at least you have us now right?
    sam- rolls eyes and sees tao
    tao- is jogging back to them with blood all over his hands/gloves and some is smeared on his lab coat hey guys ...

Post  iggy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Hai buddy's
    So I read that what you said
    I have new ideas
    Hehehe
    So since naveah is exposed to her bro she is using er accent more since actually she always had it she just disguised it for protection of her family and for reasons. Soshe shall be speaking more in Arabic and using her accent yaaaay bilingual!

Naveah- (with them and has totally been afraid to tell Bri of her and Zeppelins relationship so hasn't said anything and trying to prevent zeppelin from telling them. Standing next to Bri since she just got there and is waiting for zeppelin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Fb
    Me like that idea ok we must wait for Zelda cuz like I said she shall be slow

Post  Legolas on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Writing is gonna b weird cuz i using notes to make this and i have like 8%so yeah

Fox - (nods at fallon) yeah (looks at tao and grins) jeez what happened?
    Cleff - (stands up suddenly) who is it?

Strife - c-c-ptain ...(words get choked back and he tries to speak again his eyes showing a little panic) k-...end-d-dal

Zeppelin - (comes through the doors with just sweatpants on) hey guys... I hears good news. Is he really awake? 

Zero - (nods)
    Zeppelin - glad to hear it! (Winks at naveah)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:30 pm