Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Kendal- (looks up at him and furiously rubs eyes and stops crying) nothing, it's nothing. I'll go.(stands up and is trembling bit doesn't look back at strife and starts TI walk past him)

Tao- I think you should leave it your natural color. (smiles) I like that color

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:31 pm

fox - mumbles. but orange is so boring. it makes my head look like a blasted carrot.

neer - glances behind himself at kendal. good luck. snorts and closes the door behind him turns back towards strife taking a stef towards the foot of the bed and his insides just squish together all over again knowing that he could lose all of his family if strife dies.

jeff - starts to read it smiling like an idiot but as he reads further his smile fades.
    it reads: dear jeffery, it's been a long time hasnt it. im sorry i havent gotten back to you. times are tough, and every time im caught with one of your letters your mother freaks out and makes me discard it. but dont be hard on her. she's been having some metical issues lately and in a month or so we're expecting a baby. a baby girl. maybe ill send you a picture one day, but you'll never see her as long as your mother's around. its impossible to convince her and id never want to lose her. this might be the last letter for a while. 
                                                                                                                 miss the old you. 
                                                                                                                 love, dad

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Awwwwjeff!

Kendal- (walks out of hospital to base and pause on you)

Tao- how is that boring? I like your hair color, just like you like my glasses

Steve- (walks back after grabbing something and goes a different way, spots Jeff and sighs. Waves to him but since he's reading Jeff doesn't see him. Wishes he could be friends with Jeff like he sued to but now Ida bit wary of him but doesn't know why)

Legolas

Post  Legolas on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 pm

jeff - his hands are still and he stares at the letter. a tear drop forms on the paper and he continues to read it over and over until there's more then one drop and forces himself to close it. ill have a baby sister...and ill never get to meet her.

fox - well its uh...different....cause like i cant take my hair off and on. grins.

neer - sits down next to strife and sighs not knowing if he should sya something or not. well strife...sighs and looks at him. damn your so stupid.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 am

Steve-(sees something is wrong but isn't sure if he should interfere thinks: oh whatever and runs up in front of him) hey Jeff! (stops a couple feet in front of him seeing he's crying and freezes) are you ok? (starts to back up) should I go?

Tao- well I like yor natural hair ... So you should keep it(smirks)

Legolas

Post  Legolas on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 am

fox - oh? (Hides a grin and sits up in front of tao touching his nose) are you saying because you like it i should keep it that way ? Because YOU said so?

Jeff - n-no your ok (whipes his eyes) something just got in my eye thats all. Looks up at him and smiles unsteadily slipping the letter into his pocket) where you been? (Says to shake the awkwardness even though he already knows)

Afk shower

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:19 am

Tao- (smiles is off hos face and is scared he said something's ring, blushes widely and stutters) uh I uh ... No .... No ... N-no! You can do whatever you want, don't listen to me I'm craaazy (laughs nervously and tilts head back)

Steve- training (sits cross legged in front of him) you sure you ok? (still is Jeff's friend and wants TI help him) if you need help with anything you can always tell me

Legolas

Post  Legolas on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Jeff  - (nods) yeah im ok.. Was just taken off guard thats all. My dad finally weote me back (forces a halfhearted smile)

Fox - (laughs) your crazy cute (leans forward to plant a soft kiss on his nose) 

Neer - you shouldnt have given up so easily (growls) but you did. You knew you were gonna die! (Is yelling now then goes dead quiet and rubs his temples) no...no you wont die

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:37 am

Steve- oh! Hey that's great right? (smiles crookedly) or I hope? (reaches up and pulls his hair out of the tiny pony tail letting it fall In front of his face and around it like it did yesterday) man I seriously need this cut

Tao-Thats not funny! (huffs but smiles a little and wraps arms around him pulling him into a kiss then let's go. Opens mouth like Ed going to say something JSUT like last night but then shakes head ) so what are you planning on doing today?

Legolas

Post  Legolas on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 am

Fox - (narrows eyes and knits eyebrows staring at tao deciding he needs to find out what these words were that tao wanted to say before. Completely ignores his question )

Jeff - uh yea i guess...(smiles genuinely at him) looks...ok to me (sighs running a hand theough his curly hair)

Neer - (leans back in chair his eyes tired as a doctor comes in)
    Doctor- oh hello mr. Cotter... Im sorry hou jave to hear this about your brother but i think hou lnow as well as i do that we cant keep him on life support forever.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:52 am

Tao-what? (looks at him confused and leans forward and kisses his nose) I like nose kisses.

Steve- (smirks then blushes and laughs nervously) yea well (looks at Jeff, really looks at him for the first time and stares at every detail on hos face and every freckle trying to figure out if he means it or not. Stares at him intently and gaze softens. Thinks: he is nice, but ... Do I like him?)

Hmmmm I want something to happen, like can Jeff get Hirt while he and steve are walking home but not badly just like he gets a little scraped up and steve like drags him into his apartment and helps fix him up cuz I have an idea I really wanna use like that

Legolas

Post  Legolas on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:02 am

Awww ya totally
    But how he gonna get hurt o.0

Jeff- (knows hes not gonna finish sentence and finally stands.) well im gonna head back to my place. Where you if to?

Neer - (eyes widen then narrow as he stands up) he needs it not because hes already dead he needs it because hes going to live!
    Doctor - (looks at him sadly) im sorry we've done all we could do at this point. He's not going to wake up. It would be respectful to let him lass without being hooked up to all this.
    Neer - (stalks closer to him his fists clenched) hour not going to touch those machines

Fox - (doesnt move or change his expression just stares into taos soul waiting for him to get uncomfortable and spit it out)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:11 am

Steve-I have to actually grab something at my place, I'll come with you (stands next to him and walks, feels tiny next to him)

What if uhm idk peeps were mean to steve and they bullied him bad they were gonna beat him up like what if a mean market person wouldn't sell food to a little girl and steve stepped and like there son or whatever was like I'll handle it and him and steve got in an argument and guy hit him and Jeff beat him up but he still gets a little hurt
    Idk sounds cheesy

Tao- (stares back with the same expression) I don't know what you want metro say andrew

Legolas

Post  Legolas on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:18 am

Fox - (continues to do this to see exactly how long he can last without smiling or laughing)

Nonononono not cheesy i love it
    Jeff - (stretches out his arms as they walk) so how often do you take in a new cat? (Says jokingly)

Doctor - (gulps) im going to have to ask you to leave sir.
    Neer - oh really? (Leans in close to the man with a wicked grin) ask away

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:23 am

What up with ne'er?

Okkk
    Steve- (smiles at ground) ok I don't actually take them in, I just put food out and different cats come and go. Some stay around more then others some don't. I'm not just some crazy cat person. Though a lot do stay.

Tao- (frowns at him then smirks and leans forward and kisses him gently. Starts to kiss down his neck trying to get him to stop) andreww (mumbles against his skin)

Current date/time is Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:40 pm