WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 41 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 pm

jeff - sighs. are you sure?
    man - nods and checks one more time. nada single--wait. AHA! pulls out a textured envelope. it blended in smiles and hands it to jeff. i hope it makes your day smile young man. i was getting tired of you coming by everyday.
    jeff - takes it gladly and smiles widely thanking the man ove rnad over before rushing out into the fresh day his eyes fixed on the envelope as he rips it open, then stops self still smiling. no i cant open it right here. looks around looking for a nice spot and spots steve and looks longingly after him before shaking his head again and walking the opposite direction and eventually sits on one of the swings by the training area outside where there's no one today since they're all off. takes a deep breath and slides out the white folded paper.

neer - his steps are dead silent when he hears kendals voice and leans against the door frame his eyes glancing back and forth from kendal's to strife. couldn't what.

fox - touches muffles into tao's skin. im thinking about dying my hair blue next.

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=41

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm