Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 pm

wait why would they buzz his head ... wasnt he shot in the forehead? whaaaa

kendal-doesnt look at her and puts head in hand leaning over in seat and just stays quiet.
    uhmm id care whenever tao not operating
    tao- comes out and takes out hs phone and calls up the other group memebers telling them to get down the medical ward immediatly
    my characters are going
    serena- we should see whats wrong. stands up.
    maliha- scratches ears trying to get it away and now that hes under anesthesia the pain subsides what was that

NEER CARES ABOUT STIFE AHHH

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Neer - (doesn't even care if he seems weird to the others. Just knows somethings terribly wrong and he cant lose another person. He low his mom. His father was always gone. Henkilled his sister under the influence if his powers. Heart pounds faster and faster assuming the worst. Knows the others will be at the hospital and wont appreciate his being there so hesits back down putting his chin on his folded hands and he taps his foot nervously.)

Well they're gonna have to open it up to fix the skull so it'll be at least shaved at the front
    Zero - (doesn't think she should bring fallon but figures they should all be together. Rori tags along feeling horrible but not the same as the others)
    Cleff - (eyes widen when he hears and grabs his coat heading over. Cant believe how much pain kendal must be going through wanting to be there as soon as possible. J's the first to coke through the doors and into the waiting room. Sees Kendal there and stops tensing.) Oh my God...(does the only thing he can and rushes over sitting next to her) kendal...what...how did he...(gulps hating seeing her like this feeling as if a part of him is dying)
    (The doctors worship fast but carefully many of them confused at why the bullet's damage had stopped at a certain point but don't question it and keep working. Suddenly his heart completely stops and they all jump.)
    doctor. - no...don't die on me yet...work with us buddy. (They continue with his heart stopped knowing they don't have much time)
    nurse - (she takes his jacket and his clothes away from the work area since they had quickly put him into hospital stuff that was sterolized and brings it out hoping it can cheer her up but knowing shes only doing it because she feels bad for the girl because she honestly thinks hes going to die. Walks toward kendal.)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 pm

kendal- shakes head and tears drip out of her eyes. cant seem to find what to say
    sam- sees them and runs over hey .. what happened? stands next to zero and fallon
    tao- pulls the rest of them away except for cleff and explains what he heard you can as fox he was there but idont think kendal can talk yet
    fallon- puts hand over her mouth even though she didnt catch what was said still knows it something bad. oh no ...
    bri- nods and sits on the other side of kendal. doesnt really know what to do but says quietly were all here for you.
    kendal- nods feebly and keeps face covered
    fallon- points to nurse. strife stuff.

serena- you dont want to go ... ocme on you have to see him.

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm

neer - gulps and shakes his head. ill go later. go on though, take maliha and crispin with you.

cleff - the fact that strife could die finally registers in him and though he was never on best terms with the guy he was still fond of him, especially since strife was so incredibly close to kendal. holds down tears and despite the unstable state she's in he leans forward over and in his seat and hugs her. dont give up yet kendal..
    zero - sits next sam and starts to cry because she loves everybody in their large family so much.
    forgot bout leeeeo
    leo - sits on the end of them watching the nurse come his expression grim, but knew tao was here as well.

nurse - walks forward with strife's clothes folded neatly between her two hands. ma'am, im sorry. we're doing the best we can, but there's only so much we can do. the odds of him surviving...it's really a 1% chance. purposely doesnt say 1% out of what. and even if he does...its impossible he'll be the same.
    cleff - snaps his head up at her glaring daggers.
    doctors - to much time has past since his heart has beat but they keep working as quickly as they can, knowing that the more time they waste the more his brain will be damaged.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Kendal- (stands up and almost falls back down when she says 1%) ok ... Ok (reaches out shakily and takes the neatly folded clothes. Hugs them up against her chest. Nods to her and sits back down not wanting to hear anymore) thank you (says and voice cracks. Leans over and slings on the jacket he was wearing and cries into hands)
    Tao- (sees Leo and looks sadly at him)
    Bri- he could still live (says hopefully)
    Sam- (hugs her back and puts chin I nthe top of her head)

Serena- ok .. Well find out what happened (looks and him sadly and goes out the door. Meets up with Maliha and crispin) do any of you have an idea
    Maliha- no idea .. It was to sudden.

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:37 pm

neer - feels like such a coward but doesnt have the ill to go.
    crispin - winces. lets go. trots out as a cat.

leo - meets tao's gaze then looks away.
    zero - clutches sams hands sobbing and talks softly. why is it always one of us.
    cleff - rubs kendals back in small circles gently. i know he wont give up...just like you.

hours passss and strife is now in a rooms with bandages wrapped around his head with stitches under it. lies in the bed in a room with tons of machines. and iv's and heart monitors. he's now hooked up on life support because they had no other choice and his heart beeps but his body makes no sign of being alive other then his faint breathing. had gone into a deep coma during the surgery and they dont know when he'll come out, if he ever does.

doctor - comes out looking grim.i guess we could say the good news is that he's....stable somewhat....strife cotter is in a deep comatose state. we had no choice but to turn to life support as well. it could be hours, days, months before he wakes up, if he wakes up. the bullet has torn and damaged not as much of the brain as expected. and i honestly have absolutely no idea how, but even so, he's going to have....difficulty with many things.. if he does live. sighs. i am sorry that the news isnt as good as you would have liked. but you should be thankful he's still here. smiles.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Kendal- (stands up and nods solemnly then rubs eyes, just imagines strife there and almost breaks but knows Cleff is right) c-can i see him? (voice cracks at him and clutches onto his clothes as if her life depended on it)
    Bri- are you sure your ready?
    Kendal- yea ...this was my fault ... I need to own up to it and see him. I have to see him. (looks at the floor determined and legs are shaky and looks like she's about to break but eyes are hard)
    Tao- (looks around for fox)
    Sam- its ok zero ... He'll pull through (rubs her back)

Serena- they enter the medical thing and sees them) hey. (says quietly feeling awkward) we al lost of ... Felt what happened. Well we don't no what it was
    Tao- (goes up to them and explains)
    Serena- (freezes and eyes widen.) that's awful (keeps mind open so the information gets relayed to neer)

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:57 pm

neer - eyes widen and sits there frozen. tons of things go through his mind: if he dies, if he really meant what he said about forgiving him, if he himself could deal with losing yet another sibling, then remembers his shifter inside him and remembers that it must have helped healed him. also knows that this might be their only chance to take it out of him, but hates thinking like that because he feels as if he's glad this happened.

doctor - nods. you can see him but not everyone at once. i dont want anyone touching anything in there. if anything was simply bumped...well we just dont want anything to go wrong you understand?
    cleff - yes, we do thank you. takes a deep breathe and gently grabs kendals arm. do you want to go in alone?
    zero - takes a shaky breath and nods.
    fox - sits a little ways away from the others thinking of all the things he could have done differently. like make sure it was updated. are caught the men on the cameras faster and let kendal go in and shoot them all.

so i think kendal should like stay there all night...cuz yea know neer's comin

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Serena-(I'm sorry neer) (sits with Maliha snd crispin waiting to get more information, figures shell tell Kendal about the plan when she's a bit more stable)

Kendal- (nods) yea ..can I?
    Bri- you can do whatever will make you feel the most comfortable.
    Kendal- (nods and shuffles with the nurse to the room, dreading what she finds inside)

Yup yup
    Tao- (sits next to fox) hi.

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:28 pm

fox - hey. has a deep in though kind of face on not looking at tao.

cleff - waits with the others letting kendal go on her own looking after her sadly.
    nurse -  leads her to his room opening the door. the lights are dim and a faint tint of blue, not helping the mood. ill be back in a bit. leaves kendal to the room by herself the only sound is strife's faint breathe and the constant sounds from all the machines. strife's fact is dangerously pale andthe front half of his head has been shaved, though the bandages cover that anyway.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Kendal- (sees him snd sobs quietly. Walks over to the side if the bed and sits. Looks down st hm and touches the side of his face lightly) hey ... (lifts up his one Hand and holds it tightly against her chest) I'm sorry ... (that's all she can choke out before putting head on the bed. Watches him quietly while tears slowly stream down her cheek)
    Tao- (sits next to him and doesn't touch him at all)

When should she find the ring?

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Whaaat if right now she unzipped pockets Cus she got chilled. Or something and then she yea no feels boxy

Fox - (looks over at Tao a tears slipping out) if I had caught that mistake Tao. If I had noticed the dates...

Strife - (coma)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:07 pm

(coma)
    wow really i wouldnt have known

tao- no .. no stop fox, its not your fault. puts hand on his shoulder then pulls him in for a hug its not your fault, its no one fault

k

kendal- unzips the pockets feeling a lump in them then feels the little black box. takes it out and stares at it. her face is frozen and shakes head no ... looks at strife. you didnt. you didnt. opens up the box slowly and when sees the ring her face crumples. oh strife voice cracks and delicatly takes it out. runs fingers over the intricate pattern and marvels at the wood. thats why you were so distant ... god how could you even afford this stupid thing. puts the ring in the palm of her hand and presses her fist to her chest and cant stop crying. i love you. whispers and leans up and kisses his cheek. seriously cant stop crying and takes her first necklace off and unties it. slips the ring on it so she has two charms, the peice of wood and her engagment ring. ties the necklace back on and tucks it under her shirt. since strife i nthe middle of the bed curls up o nthe side of it and puts head on his shoulder and closes eyes. puts hand ove rhis heart so she can feel the slow steady beating and slumber over takes her

she'll get up later so neer can go in

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Awwwwww OH MY BEJEZUS
    strife - (coma next to kendal)

Fox - (sighs shakily) I know....but I just...cant help but think that way
    (Nurse later checks in kn them but doesn't have the heart to tell her to get off the bed so she quietly backs away telling the others its best to visit tomorrow)
    The night drags on and everyones in their cuddlements being depressed sanni gives the flash drive iver pretty pissed that all that happened for a stupid flash drive
    neer - (just pretends to be asleep on the couch when Serena gets back)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 pm

i dont know how to write my essaaay

kendal- lets say its like later like 12, she gets up from sleeping and checks strifes machines making sure everythings ok before kissing his cheek and slipping out of the bed, looks back at him really not wanting to leave him alone for a second but opens the door and walks dwon hall to bathroom
    k my peeps are asleepin hospital cuz first night is important and they all camping out

Post  Legolas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Okeeey Heshvan this lil family is amozin

Neer - (sneaked out of the room quietly with dark sweats on and his baseball cap on. Quietly goes into the hospital to find them all asleep in the waiting room farther in. Tip toes by them and doesn't have trouble finding strides room makings sure no one sees him. When he opens the door and sees strife all his senses just shut down not realizing how important family really is to him until now. Cant believe he made it but knows how slim his chance is still. Steps forward taking his hat offnplacing it iver his heart as a soldier would during the anthem and stands at the foot of the bed as still as a statue. Speaking in a hushed voice) I'm a coward to be telling you this now. I truly am sorry for causing you so much pain especially when we were boys. I never even thought about the unfairness between us. I hate the abilities I had now. And now they're in you, my little brother. (A tear rolls down his cheek) I don't even care if you cant hear me (voice cracks and more tears come hating how weak is he but doesn't care anymore since no one else is around)

Uh just idk write
    I just kept blabbing really.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 pm

OK NOO NO NO I AM ON FULL LOCKDOWN NO NO NO NO NO

kendal- talkign to a few of the doctors about there predicimate then feels exausted and ehads back toward room.

Post  Legolas on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

Neer - (blinks tears out of his eyes and looks at strides motionless body) it may not seem like it....but id give me life any day if it meant yours would be saved.) (His body trembles but he stands there unable to move)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:09 am

kendal- opens the door and sees neer and stops in her tracks. doesnt seem angry at all, just looks like shes completely exhausted and wants to curl up i na ball and sleep. what are you doing here? looks at him curiously and closes doors. is everything alright? looks to strife and immediatly stands next to him to see if anythings wrong

Post  Legolas on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:17 am

Neer - (jumps a little when she speaks his senses all clouded. Doesn't mind that shes here knowing she has more of a right then he does.) No. (Speaks with a shuddery voice not looking at kendal)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 am

Kendal- ok(standing next to strife's bed and stares at him. Fists are coplenched and voice is deathly quiet) why did you come? (doesn't glance at him just keeps staring at strife like she's willing hi mot wake up. Voice isnt angry more confused)

Post  Legolas on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

Neer - (stays silent for a moment for speaking) I just had to see him...see how had it really was. You don't realize how much you love someone until they're taken from you. (Wipes his eyes with hi hand hating every word coming out of his own mouth)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:33 am

Kendal-(looks up at him slowly and face is calm and thoughtful) yea .. Yea I do. This is the third time something like this has happened .. Because of me, but thei time the person that I love might actually live. I won't accept it if strife is taken from me. (looks at strife and sighs softly. Gentle pushes fingers through the hair on the aback of his head) I can't accept it.

Post  Legolas on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 am

Neer - (manages a pained smile still looking at strife) your a lot stronger than I am

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:42 am

Kendal- only while everyone can see. (says barely audible) not so much when I'm by myself. (stares at him) and I'm especially not going to break down while your here (sits down in chair and puts hands on her knees and leans over)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 11:50 am