Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Fox - (whispers to marie as if tao isnt there) he still has them
    Leo - yo you had that bad of eye sight when u were a kid?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Tao- yes, it was awful.
    Marie- awww Tao! Will you go put them on for me?
    Tao- noooo
    Marie- they were so cute and huge! Tao really wanted them for a strange reason, should have though ahead Tay.

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Fox - (laughs) lucky me (points to his eyes) 20 20
    Leo - me too. Just like (is about to say dad but stops self)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Tao- (freezes but then relaxes) yea well whatever I'm the unlucky one (still smiles a little)
    Marie- (ruffles his hair but then something beeps and checks a small square device) uh sorry I'm being called in.
    Tao- oh (looks bait sad)

Hey can you coem over sometime so we can tell you how to do animal stuff

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Fox - (face lingers with disappoinment for a second) well it was nice meeting you mamma tay tay
    Leo - it was nice SEEING you again MOM (smiles and higs her)

Uh yeah sure anytime? Like now?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Marie- (hugs him back tightly and kisses his head and then turns to fox and suddenly hugs him quickly) nice to meet you to fox (pulls back and then turns to tao and hugs him tightly)
    Tao- bye mom (hugs her back)
    Marie- (gets up and kisses Taos cheek) bye boys (waves to them and goes out the door)
    Tao- (looks at the door sadly)

Sure

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Fox - (speaks after she leaves) well that was lovely
    Leo - a lovely coincidence (grins)

Ookk

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Tao- (smiles and nods) we should probably leave. (gets up and shuts the books)

Hey do you wanna skip soon or like what up.
    What's up with neer and Serena?

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:11 pm

errrr yea how bout the next week.
    so that strife can realize himself
    lol sounds wrong
    and then soon after that we'll skip a month

as for nerena/seer they can we like carrying out a mission the general gave them to keep them out of the way?

afk for a lil bit

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Sure thing wanna skip a week now? ...
    They all got into there groove for school and stuff so yea . Let's do that

A WEEK LATER

Kendal- (hair is up on a loose bun and is in the training room at a certain a Medical ward. Is working with a punching bag, keeps punching it and kicking it trying out different forms)

Tao- (sitting on his bed with a load of books around him, studying)

Serena- (I don't know there mission)

Other kids in classes

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:29 pm

(lets say they have to arrest two spies in texas that the base already knows that theyre there, so technically, they're stupid but skilled spies.)
    ALSO we should have a name for this whole resistance
    like the Y.E.S. VS ...gonna through names out there
    save the children - SAC
    kids/children are the future - K/CAF
    the new nation military - NNM
    the YES eradication core - YEC

hmm i kinda like the last one

neer - they walk along the empty streets of monticello, san antonio, at around 3pm, neer holding a paper of where the enemies were last spotted. so they told us the west end of Monticello Park (actual place -->[url=https://maps.google.com/maps?newwindow=1&biw=1440&bih=775&q=monticello park san]https://maps.google.com/maps?newwindow=1&biw=1440&bih=775&q=monticello%20park%20san%20antonio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl[/url]) and we're here so be on your guard. a light drizzle makes the streets seem gloomy.
    spy 1- ducks behind a picket fence when he sees neer and serena not knowing if they're bad or just random people.
    neer - nods toward the spies seeing them speaking quietly look.
    spy 1- whisper yells. they see us! crap! come on! sprints off.

yea yea they all at classes. Razz

strife - is doing combat training once again but this is working more on stamina and how long they can hold up. is going against two men that are pretending to be YES soldiers and one of them throws a knife at him and he easily dodges. one of the men seems to be a little drunk but the captain hadnt noticed so strife's being careful.
    soldier guy - this is so fun! i get to role plaaaay sways and pulls out a gun shooting strife in the hand.
    strife - eyes widen and yells not knowing why the hell he'd go that far

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Oh I like the last one.
    Also I might go afk randomly but I'll be back, I have dinner but they haven't called me down yet

Serena- (spots them through the drizzle and narrows eyes. Dressed in all black skin tight bullet proof armor but with a large jacket over it. Has a beanie on her head and hair is a little longer) (once she realizes that they no they've spotted them cracks knuckles) want me to get one and you get the other?
    Spy 2- (Next to spy 1 and let's out a startled help and runs along next to them) are you sure there bad?

Kendal- (working furiously against the bag and round house kicks it hard and it goes flying off the chain, breathes heavily since she's been working out all day to get back to her usual strength)

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 pm

okeydokey

AND YEC IT IS
    sounds like barf
    YEC YEC unless u pronounce the Y-E-C

soldier guy - laughs and sways to the side before passing out.
    other guy - stops and stares at both of them back and forth. w-what.
    captain - strides over looking pissed. what the hell is going on. nudges the unconcious soldier with his foot.
    strife - h-he was intoxicated sir. raises his shaking hand thats dripping with blood and the cpatain's eyes widen.
    captain - my lord blows whistle and a nurse comes rushing over from the side.
    nurse - takes a look at it but as she handles his hand the wound closes before their eyes. h-how? t-this isnt real

neer - positive. sneers under his Seattle Mariners  baseball cap e's had forever has a bullet proof vest on under a grey jacket with black navy cargo pants. cant help but stare at serena, thinking how bad ass she looks. then looks back at the fleeing spies. sounds good.
    spie 1 - glances back at them as they run and sees them both smirking as they turn towards them. yelps his body shuddering with nervousness. yes im sure. quick! the YES will kill us if we're caught, and so will they! sprints down a narrow street with short wide buildings.
    neer - brats growls and sprints after them not needing to transform since he told himself he'd do this without the powers, though they make him faster anyway.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:22 pm

aww baseball cap
    ok im getting distracted

serena- sprints after him and leaps onto a large trashcan next to the picket fence and hurtles self over it landing cleanly on the ground. has a strange sort of determination thats not needed and pushes legs as fast as they can go and swipes foot under spy 1s legs so he falls to ground

people around start to mumble and back away

kendal- puts hair back up and strides out of gym

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh yeah kendal
    And mhm hes a baseball fan. Lol

Spy 1 - (screams and falls down on his tailbone groaning in pain then whips out a gun pointing it at Serena terror in his eyes which are the only thing showing under his skiing mask. Shoots her in the chest)
    Neer - (frowns knowing that hit is still gonna leave a nasty bruise and speeds past Serena and spy 1 to spy 2. Cheeses him into a small alley between to wrecked houses cornering him.) Know where to run.

Strife - (stays silent waves of panic running through his brain. Is amazed himself but terrified that something might be the reason this is happeneing.
    Captain - (eyes strife suspiciously) bandage him up we don't want a hole in that gun hand (turns and walks aways to order the others)
    nurse - but --- (bites her lip looking back at strife and sighs taking him over to the small nmedjcal center by the training grounds) how is this possible?
    Strife - (shifts from foot to foot as she cleans the wound that know looks like a bruise) I...I don't know...(lies)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 pm

serena- flinches and growls. grabs his wrist and twists it quickly so it breaks and he drops the gun. puts boot on his chest and pushes himn against the ground more and whips out her own gun. i suggest you stay still.
    spy 2- whimpers and starts shaking and gets out her own gun and fumbles with it to afraid, w-who are you pe-people

kendal- smiles at some of the kids passing by and puts on her jacket over tank top. goes to the outside part and smiles at how warm it is glad shes wearing shorts. looks around for trainees befopre heading back to their compound

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Nurse - (shakes ber head and shrugs. Well you seen fine. Maybe if was just a fragment that gotcha)
    strife - (thinks.: yeah right. Like it would break apart before hitting anything.)(nods) maybe. Well thanks ( leaves and sneaks away from training staring at his hand as he walks muttering) I cant heal that fast, I never did, I never will, it never shot through my hand. Yeah of course if didn't. I cant heal that fast. (Gulps and slides down. The trunk of a low willow tree. The same one him and kendal were near the first day of his training.) But 7 years ago...I could

Neer - (grins and leans toward the spy girl leaning his arm against the wall next to her head) I'm with the Yes Eradicating Core. And your going to cooperate unless you wanna get hurt. (Points gun at her neck) now turn around a d put hour hands above hour head.
    spy 1- (shrieks clutching his wrist) h-how did you find us

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 pm

kendal- drops junk off at room and decides to surprise strife at practice. starts to jog around the place

STRIIIFE

serena- it wasnt to hard, your not very smart smiles and a flash of sharp teeth are shown. now why dont you get on your knees and put your hands on your head and then we can have a nice pleasent conversation out of the rain, ok?
    spy 2- nods shakily and does what he says i-im sorry. sobs not wanting to die

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Neer. - (Cackles as be handcuffs her) too bad you didn't fight back. This was too easy. (Gives her a food kick in the shins for good measure then pushes her along in front of him out of the alley into the street towards Serena. A few guys from a gang eye them suspiciously from across the street but then turn back to their own business)
    Spy 1 - i-i (suddenly manes a run for it)

Strife - this isn't possible...unless....(leans bead against the tree as a bad headache comes on and closes his eyes clutching his hand to his chest muttering under his breath) unless when neer gained bis back... the powers distributed evenly.....(the head ache gets worse by the second and his nails tighten around his hands bis hair flashing blue at the roots)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Are they staying blue at the roots or JSUT fr a second?

Spy 2- (sEes her cohort run and in one quick move rolls to the ground with hand cuffs still on and jumps up sprinting after him)
    Serena- seriously (grumbles and darts after them, shoots spy 1 in the knee and sly 2 in the shoulder not reslly wanting to be in the rain anymore)

Kendal- (jogs around the grounds and sees the trail her and strife went down to the willow tree smiles and starts to follow it)

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:48 pm

They'll stay blue at the roots for now

Strife - (holds his head in his hands his nails digging into his hair scratching at his skull his eyes wide.his hands trembling) No. No

Spy 1 - (screams and crumples to the ground) what the hell!!!
    Neer - my target was. Under control thank you very much.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Kendal a stalking you

Kendal- (starts to walk up path and sees strifes faint outline and waves to him) hey!

Serena- oops (smirks and strolls over to 1 and grabs the back of his jacket and yanks him off the ground)
    2- (on knees on the ground and feels tears come out)

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Lol they so cruel

Neer - (smiles) notnoir fault you guys ran. Now stand up I'm not carrying you back.
    1- (breathes come out jagged) I h-hate you.

Strife - (blood boils with anger of why this would happen now or ever again. Completely ignores her his mind screaming to let loose. His nails sharpen and his scalp starts to bleed slowly. His eyes daialated staring info the ground)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Serena- ill try to get over it (cuffs his hands and supports him so they can walk back)
    2- (stands cautiously whimpering and staggers around and toward neer)

Hey hey hey is strife gonna propose like you said (obviously not now)

Kendal- hey! Gue- (runs toward him smiling but then stops in tracks about 5 feets away from him staring at him face now horrified with what she's seeing. Sees his blue hair and thinks of neer and shifters and cautiously takes another step) s-strife?

Post  Legolas on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Strife. - (speaks with a low ragged voice still his but different.) Stay away. Go back home.

Neer - (chuckles and pulls her to her feet letting her walk on her own.)
    1 - (whimpers) where are you taking us.
    neer - hell. (Laughs) just kidding. More like jail to be interrogated forever
    1 -)(grirs teeth) the yes will know.o
    Yeeea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 am