WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:34 pm

kendal- sees him and strides over then stops when she sees his face and smiles shyly and glances down at the dress. to much?

serena- goshdarnit you butt, i will talk all i want neer is a little pretty princess
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 pm

omg i just listened to the voice actors of connie and eren sing the opening theme for atatck o ntitan it was beautiful and very very silly omgggggggg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Neer - well your a manly ass wipe that doesnt have any other talents but turnin into a giant kitty cat

Strife - n-n-no you look... You look... Beautiful. (Stands ip and walks around the table pulling the hair out from you unable to stop staring at her having no idea how girls are able to do that)

oohh SEND ME LINK
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:01 pm

ughh sry it was on tumblrrrr im sure its on youtube though idk

kendal- smiles and sits down well it wasnt my work. but you look good to, that doesnt count you always look good

serena- OHHHHHH HONEY YOU DID NOT, YOU DID NOT GO THERE.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Strife - (feels as if he didn't come in a good enough condition compared to her) I mean your always beautiful...but now your like BEAUTIFUL. (The waitress comes over)
    waitress ally - hey guys my names ally I'm going to be taking care of you tonight. What could I get you two to drink?
    strife - (shakes head his mind still only processing kendal kendal kendal.) The best wine you've got.
    Waitress - (winks) I gotcha. (Turns and walks back inside her hips moving obnoxiously as she walks)

Aww pooy...reblog ittt
    And sorry if I suddenly like die as we post

Neer - OH YES I DID SISTA. YOU AINT GOT NO HIPS NO BOOBS NO LIPS. YOUR THE DEFINITION OF A MAN

IT WONT LET ME CROSS IT OUT
    SO PRETEND IT ISS
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 pm

i diiiiid and okaaay

serena- WELL WELLL... shut up!

we should really do something with them

kendal- smiles and looks down at lap and sees ally as she walks away and rolls eyes. is that a bad thing? tucks a loose straind of hair behind her ear and looks at him honestly i was a bit nervous to come actually, i really never dress like this, plus i feel really weird looks around people keep looking at me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Strife - and they're looking at you. Because they wish they were me. (Smiles and leans on table with elbows putting his hand over hers) let yourself enjoy it. You deserve the attention. (Gives her a warm smile)

But I'm lazy

And GOOD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 pm

kendal- smiles back and opens mouth like shes going to say something but then stops self thinking it can wait. thanks, i dont think i could ever get used to it stares at him and leans head on her hand and then looks around this is place is so fancy

fiiine.

yw
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Strife - (smiles since she looks cute and laughs lightly) yea well we soldiers get a discount (grins)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Kendal- (eyes are wide and nods as she looks around kind of in a daze then looks back at him and smile widens. ) I just realized we've never been on an actual date before
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:33 pm

strife - i guess we never really had the time, laughs nervously. plus we wouldnt wanna leave the kids alone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Kendal- that's true, "the kids" (smirks and puts her hand on his and intertwined there fingers) so since this is technically our first date why don't we pretend that it actually is?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

strife - so what changes since this is, "technically" our first date?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Kendal- ugh your so dumb, so when you have a first date with someone your not used to them and you don't know much about them, you sort of have to get to know them.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:11 pm

strife - oh. feels a little embarassed but forgets about it. alright so...what do you like to do on your spare time knedal? looks straight at her smirking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Kendal- oh you know the usual stuff draw, slay my enemies and fan girl over fake people (smiles at him and keeps hand were is, thinking his hand fits perfectly with hers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 pm

man are we purposely making them grow closer and closer so when he like "dies" it'll be even worse? lol

strife - chuckles. fan girl. because you have so much time to fan girl dont you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Actually I wasn't doing that bit now.. I WILL

Kendal- well I did when I was younger, but now yea. I don't have time. What do you like to do?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:57 pm

strife - well i...frowns. hmm. the first few things that pop into his head he finds extremely embarrassing. i guess im a fairly boring person except sometimes i s...nevermind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Kendal- what? Coem on that started with an S. what is it? (smile grows and leans forward suddenly very very interested) you have to tell me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Strife - noo... (Puts his head in his hands his cheeks turning red) its stupid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Kendal- (laughs lightly and takes one of his larger hands in hers.) please strife ... It won't be embarrassing I promise whatever it is I'll love, because your doing it. Pleaseeee tell me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Strife - (mumbles under his breathe) ..sing....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Kendal- (eyes brighten when she slightly hears him and giggles) what's as that? Say it again,
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Strife - (mumbles a little louder) i said sing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am