WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm

crispin - eyes snap open his imagination stopping and looks down at maliha. come on! its fun. get up here!
    neer - no. feels like he's talking to a stupid dog. get down. now.
    crispin - look down disappointed but does as he says and jumps down.
    neer - turns to other two. ah good you guys already got some food.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Kendal- ( holds up bag) supplies for the road
    Maliha- breakfast I kind of guessed what you guys wanted though
    Serena- that's fine I'm not that hungry so any one who is can have some if mine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:55 pm

crispin - imediately raises hand ill have it! 
    neer - snorts. if you can fit it. your stomach is probably the size of a walnut. seriously crispin, you've gotta be about 60 pounds its kinda scary.
    crispin - hisses at him and sits down on a bench.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Maliha- ( narrows eyes at neer)
    Serena- ( shrugs) I'm only 90 and I'm not that much shorter then you
    Kendal- ewwwwww
    Serena- it's not gross it's just how I am
    Maliha- that's a little weird Serena
    Serena- ( looks at crispin) cats are thin
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm

crispin - smiles patting his sickly skinny stomach. now give me food! reaches for the food
    neer - i think i was better off not knowing that. it is a little disturbing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Serena- ( looks down at shoes feeling a bit self concious turns around and goes back to car by crossing street after listening for any cars coming)
    Kendal- ok now I feel bad
    Maliha- ( shrugs) she'll get over it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 pm

neer - frowns watching her and speaks to just serena. come on i didnt mean that literally.
    crispin - blinks. well its not a bad thing we're light, right? whatever. hand me the food already
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Serena- ( I know I'm not upset I'm just tired I didn't sleep) ( gets into car and curls up) ( blocks mind from him and hears the voice screaming in her mind : your page tic. Imagines when she was younger and her aunt would make her get on the scale)
    Aunt- ( sitting in a lovely estate and a 14 year old Serena comes down aunt puts down scale ) step on it
    Serena- ( steps on it without hesitation)
    Aunt- ( looks at it and scowls) please don't tell me your going to be one of those people
    Serena- what do you mean?
    Aunt- your over 100 your 110
    Serena- I'm tall ..
    Aunt- and fat, how can you ever live up to your Dead parents expectations if you look like that
    Serena- ( looks down at self) I look fine
    Aunt- dont be stupid Serena
    Serena- I'm not! Your the one always fixing self up you need more work then me ( mumbles)
    Aunt- ( suddenly lunches her across the face) how dare you! ( grabs her by the hair and lifts her up then grabs her neck and holds her there) say something like that to me again and ill cut off all your pretty hair and breaks those fat legs you pathetic girl

Maliha- ( hands him a breakfast burrito)
    Afk

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 pm

geez man. aunt's a b**ch

neer - sighs worriedly and sits down next to crispin.
    crispin - scooches away form him.
    neer - sneers
    crispin - snatches away the burito and nods his thanks before digging into it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Lol I know

Serena- ( lets mind slip so if someone were to read it they could thinks about all the times she's been called that word by her aunt looks down at lap and lets claws out. Brings them up to arm and for a moment thinks about digging them into her arm but then stops self) your not a teenager anymore Serena your an adult, you don't need to do this you. She's in the past now your an adult ... Your an adult ... Your not fat ... Your fine ... Your fine ... ( touches her very noticeable collar bone) maybe even a bit to fine

Maliha- ( to busy eating to even touch in Serena's mind)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Neer - (has been trying since she left to go to the car. Finally when hes in he goes still searching her mind and then finally can hear her thoughts but doesnt say anything so she wont know hes there)
    Crispin - (pokes neer but he doesnt move) (shrugs and quickly rinishes the sandwich) (can i have serenas now?)
    Neer - no. (Eyes widen as he listens but keeps going)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Serena- ( thinks about another time )
    Serena age 15- (sitting in room doing stuff when aunt comes in she looks disgusting as she looks at Serena up and down)
    Aunt- why are you wearing those baggy clothes?
    Serena- there comfortable? ( confused and raises eyebrow)
    Aunt- you look hideous take it off
    Serena- ( stands there for a miment( no
    Aunt- what did you just say to me?
    Serena-I said ... No.
    Aunt- Serena you will listen to at o-
    Serena- no! NononononononononononononononononoNO! You can't tell me what to wear or what to eat anymore it's not fair!
    Aunt- ( stays silent then stinks over to her and grabs her by the neck is unusually strong and yanks her downstairs Serena is choking on the way) I'm the reason you have those powers you b*tch ( throws her in the ground)
    Serena- ( looks up) I never wanted them!
    Aunt- ( uses her high heels and kick her straight in the face breaking her nose and you hear a crack)
    Serena- ( cries out in pain and holds hand over nose tears start to form)
    Aunt- oh stop it you big baby. Can't you go anything? You can't even take a little pain,
    Serena- ( chokes out) I hate you
    Aunt- I never wanted you to live me. Love is for children any sort if it
    Serena- ( launches self at her tackling the women and pounds fists to her face)
    Aunt- ( growls and kicks her off) why you little- ( she walks over to her with a knife in hand and image goes blank)
    Now Serena- ( tears stream down her face and she rubs her arms blocking out what happens next )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Sad

Neer - (jumps up and drops his sandwich) im gonna check on her ill be back soon)(sprints away across the street and to the car swinging open the door and heart wrenches as he sees her in tears.)(says steadily) serena whats going on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Serena- ( mind goes blank when she hears him looks over at him and sobs) you ( voice cracks) you saw .. Did-didn't you? ( tears rolls down cheeks and puts face in hands) I-I'm sorry ( speaks quietly and closes eyes trying to stop tears, mouths to self: your so pathetic)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Neer - (geta in the car closing the big van door and sits beside her pulling her light body nti his arms and whispers) nonononono its not your fault all of those things happened to you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 am

Serena- ( curls into him and silently cries feeling so helpless.) I was never good enough ( whispers barely even audibly and leans forehead against his neck) I-I I am sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 am

Neer - (cradles her and rocks back and forth slightly runnig his hand through her hair and whispers) shhh dont say that. Your not with her anymore. Dont worry about her. Your perfect the way you are ok? (Kisses her forehead)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 am

Serena- ( nods and whipes away tears. Stays pressed against neer but tears subside but still shivers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Neer - (frowns beginning to become seriously worried and rubs her back) whyd you hold this in?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 am

Serena- ( rubs eyes) why would I say anything? ( voice still cracks) you don't talk about your past .. Why would I talk about mine plus It's not my place to just dump my problems on you ( starts to move away from him feeling bad)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Neer - (shrugs and pulls her back in close making it clear shes not going anywhere)everybody knows mine. But i guess ur right. I just feel bad youve had to live with that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 pm

serena- closes eyes and wraps arms around him. im fine, im fine now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

neer - had brought the breakfast sandwich with him and takes it out of his big jacket pocket unwrapping the foil. not until you eat breakfast you arent.
    EmmylovesYou
    EmmylovesYou

Post  EmmylovesYou Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Hey ok soooo
    Name:Kate
    Title:Pther person
    Tital Wanted:Someone's GF
    Weapon:Atolen police man gun
    Personality:Sarcastic, wierd, but nice
    Description: Obrë blonde hair blue eyes...she's like skinny cuz she's poor and doesn't like eat soo yeah and she wears a purple tang top wt black cargo pants and black combat boots
    Family:She doesn't really know but I mean they're around here somewhere

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 am