WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:46 pm

I kind of had an idea that Tao looked like mommy ( fair and stuff) and he didn't like his bro at first cause he resembled his dad
    Also gonna do done research cuz I don't think I too u this but Tao has intense anger issues just like daddy ( maybe he could be looking like daddy) so genetics gave him anger probably which is why Tao doesn't show anger much and doesn't cry except that one tome but I have an idea he will soon

Also don't care what his name it but make it cute hehe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 pm

lol it'll be good but ill pick his name after i have him sorted out
    and actually i like ur idea better so maybe tao could recognize him the most, since he'll be like "oh my god u like dad"

so i can change that

whats the dad and mom look like?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Mom is like Tao bleach blond hair light grey eyes and fair and daddy can be mean and have dark hair and dark eyes and be mean
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:11 pm

ah ok then i can keep the boy that way Razz okay cool!
    now my favorite part of making a character!
    the NAME!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 pm

so hey
    was reading over OMG FOX AND TAO FEEEELLS AND SERENA AND NEER FEEELS
    so i saw about maybe making (waaay before) a person maybe hit on tao or fox. i could be that person maybe i could make akeila or eithan hit on tao or something. or eithan hit on fox
    also aww taos mom was raped thats horrible
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 pm

hey yo dude
    also gonna make taos birthday tomorrow!!! well tmorrow in there time.
    not sure how it gonna come up though
    also ya sure make them like whoever
    reminder to self: use katann and carter

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:45 pm

well i read that akeila is more of a healer her and tao could bond over that and fox could e like "why you hitting on my man bitch"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

is conrith mine?
    oh well mine now
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:50 pm

hunter- spreads out on the floor with akeila and monty looking at a map.
    akeila- soooooo our prison was here?
    hunter- yes another ones here. points to somne were on map
    monty- is it big
    hunter- nah think we should tell someone?
    sol- walks in and slumps down
    monty- hey
    sol- what are you guys doing?
    akeila- looking at a map
    sol- i see that
    akeila- i mean were looking at prison. maybe we can tell the rest and get them to break these guys out
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:53 pm

tao- checks al lthe kids temperatures and ears and eyes and nose and mouths then weighs them and does there height. next gives them flu shots ands other vaccines next takes the blood of kids who werent as healthy and sends the kids away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:10 pm

ahhhhh sorry its kinda hard to post fast on an iphone ...-sigh- so many new posts! ah overwhelming! and at the same time im trying to watch soul surfer lol

okay and well i dont care whether its akiela or eithan either one. but i definitely think it hsould happen

annnd ok posty time

leo - as the all the teens start to go up to tao he stays in the back not talking to anyone really not wanting some random guy to be poking him with tools and things. pulls his beanie down farther even though he's already overheated

fox - slowly walks downstairs spreading his arms out and yawning. gosh everyone's always awake at night in this place. eh i can live with that. is to lazy to go onto the porch and pulls out a cigarette lighting it up.
    zero - i heard something about another prison? walks in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 pm

whats there last name
    also tao not gonna recognize him at first

tao- starts to take temperatures of teenagers who are already in and turns away to glance at charts. walks to other side of room since no o ne notices since they are all taking to themselves and squints hard at the files. whippes out glasses and puts them on vision clearing up and reads the files

sam- working downstairs
    conrit- slips into kitchen
    ohhh conrith was the kid kendal beat up in prison

hunter- walks into room prison?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:19 pm

you meant carter but whatevs

hunter- theres another small prison a couple miles from here
    akeila- not sure if its right to go get the people though not enough room
    monty- not right? we need to save them!
    sol- ya but they cant fit
    monty- doesnt matter!
    hunter- kind of does
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 pm

zero - they can sleep outside.
    rori - joins in in the conversation. outside? well if they had tent but i dont think we got money for that.
    zero - scoffs. they dont need tents.
    forgot bout her, if u dont mind her popping in im gonna try to use her more
    fox - walks through the room smoking heading towards the kitchen.
    zero - fox! oh my god NOT IN THE HOUSE!
    fox - stops in his tracks. is this a party in here or something?

strife - is in kendals room pulling out the briefcase.

gotcha once he has to take off his beanie so tao can look in ears and stuff it'll be more obvious
    and leo will recognize tao a lil bit too
    leo - theres not many people ahead of him and he looks over their shoulders standing on his toes before he finds a space between to people so he can get a look at the medic. those glasses...no nevermind, just any old glasses.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:33 pm

carter- were haveing a .. meeting?
    katann- (randomyl appears) meeting?

tao- takes glasses off and turns to kids. rubs eyes sadly and runs fingers through hair before faking a smile and striding towards them. takes kids temperatures and gets to leo. smiles apologetically hat off please
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:34 pm

And last name? Hmm something short or long?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 pm

akeila- boooo smoking. boooo lung cancer!
    hunter- rolls eyes you better go back outside or put it out dude
    monty- glances at map and mumbles
    sol- geez guys its one smoke
    akeila- which could cause a lifetime of deaaath!
    sol- lifetime of death? how does that work?
    akeila- ok shut up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Leo - oh. Sorry. (Speaks quietly still looking down and slips it off with his hand holding it on his lap imediately starting to cool off. Takes a deep breathe and looks up at tao ready for him to start inspecting him and goes still) are your eyes.. Are those percription.

Strife - (sits down on the dloor cross legged and slips the key off from around his neck) alright second time attempting to look at whatever this is

Fox - too late to turn back now. (Laughs and puts it out with his finger) so iguess ill die within the next 30 years (smiles jokingly and sits on a couch )
    Zero - (rolls eyes and turns backto the others ) tonight taos doing the check ups so we'll save telling everyone he plan for tomorrow .
    Rori - how far away is the place?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm

tao- oh face goes red you saw that. wow ya they are. laughs lightly there really big, super old though i kinda need a new presciption but kinda hard to get to the eye doctor in a war so. shrugs. anyway. usses light thing to look at his ears and nose

carter- it looks like 25-30 minutes away.
    katann- hey thats close. so should we all go checked up by tao? i havent been to the doctors in forever
    carter- i dont care

open the breif case striiifieee
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:52 pm

akeila- i get checked out by tao any day of the week. smirks and makes a purring sound
    sol- eww freak
    akeila- not my fault he's totally adorbs. smiles day dreamily

hunter-do we really have to hear about this
    akeila- hey i barely talk ok and when a hot lanky boy lives in a house with u its a little hard not to notice them!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Fox - (smile disappears annoyed) you do realize hes taken right?
    Zero - (giggles)
    Rori - by who?
    Fox - (leans back in couch ) plus i dont think ur quite his type.

Leo - (gulps becoming a little shifty and cant stop starring at tao)

Strife - (pushes the key into the hole and turnnnnnns it)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:09 pm

sam- comes upstairs cus i dont have many characters what about tao being takened? oh wait chuckles and sits next to zero
    katann- by who?
    carter- are we really dicussing this?

look in the thing strife. in the thing is a black laptop but all around it are scattered papers and stuff ontop of it and junk

tao- notices his eyes on him and quirks head ya? scans thermometer over his head taking his temperature
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:15 pm

akeila- narrows eyes what do you mean taken? and not my type? im a healer he's some phyco prodigy doctor. he's sweet im sweet. he is perfectly handsome and im well ... perfect! plus who ever he is currently 'dating' probably couldnt handle the force of me. that blond haired boy will be mine. even if i have to scratch someones eye out
    sol- i thought tao doesnt liek violence
    akeila- ok even if i have to give someone a stern talking to. but seriously how do girls not just die over him
    hunter- this is really creepy. can we stop
    monty- ya its sort of weird talking about him like that
    akeila- then leave. i need girl time to obsess of lean and delicous tay tay
    monty- eww what tay tay? kill me pleaase.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Leo - whats your name? (Didnt even realize he asked that until it came out of his mouth)

Fox - (smiles slyly anger boulig inside him. Stands up and walks leisurely over to them) tay tay huh? Come here akeila i know how to get him to like you.
    Zero - uh oh.

Strife - (hears the click and opens the top letting it flop open.) what... What is this? (Takes oht a few peices of paper)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm

tao- smiles like its no big deal. tao, you?

sam- if your going somewere i want to come. i really want to see whats going to happen
    katann- i second that

the papers he picks up are written on with random symbals and coordinates along with sketches of different buildings and how to get there. all of this is in kendals hand writing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm