WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Tao- ( leans against fridge and runs hand through his hair) yours
    So if fox ever makes a move I gonna make Tao like it but he doesn't want to be in a relationship cuz he has to focus in his work or whatever,just giving you a heads up so you can figure what to do

Serena- what? ( grabs his chin and directs his to face her) no. Listen to me. You are not worthless. No one is worthless. You are doing the right thing therefore you are not worthless. Neer you are not. Worthless.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 pm

neer - gazes into her eyes with his own sad eyes then turns his head away from her hands. they told me they could give me a mechanical leg.

gotcha! thanks. ah! i am so impatient when it comes to having your character make a move. everything seems to go by excruciatingly slow.scratch

fox - aight then. hmm. sits pretzel style on the table.  do you like my hair?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 pm

do you want him to or will you?
    also i thinking of writing something and puting it on devianart but i dont know what to write

serena- stares at his intently. yes they can. dont you want one?

tao- uh sure. smirks slightly yes very much. ok your question is ... taps fridge do you have a side? like do you care who wins or does it not really effect you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:56 pm

fox - well, crosses his arms. saying it wouldnt effect me would be a lie because it would most likely effect everyone in this bloody country. i've never cared to be apart of it, but it would be nice to see the YES fall.

we'll just have to see. Wink

neer - yea, looks down. yeah i do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:08 pm

tao- smiles right answer

serena- ok then you'll get it. k? wraps arm around his shoulder and rests chin on his head
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 pm

neer - one tear comes down his face and he whispers. i love you.

awww hehe ^^

fox - awe man did you actually think i was that cold hearted? gets down from the table facing him. well ill let you know, touches his chest with his index finger pointing at him. that right now i'd blow them outta the water for touching that camp. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Look up loki introducing Thor 2 footage at comic con ( it's Tom Hiddleston dressed as loki and acting as loki)

Serena- ( stiffens and is about to draw away but knows neer needs her so stays. Kisses his head lightly) you sure? ( voice cracks and presses lips to his head)

Tao- ( stunned by how close he is and blushes) that's good( skips away and sits on table)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm

fox - slides next to him at the table. is there a problem tao? smiles.

neer - im possitive. voice cracks as he says so and he pulls serena into a tight embrace sqeasing his eyes shut.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm

oh my gosh tom is so awesome
    SAY MY NAME!

AFK SHOWER
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:44 pm

I KNOW and the marvel panel is happening Right Now!!!! The loki thing happened like a couple hours ago.
    Also I might be going to comic con next year for my graduatiiiooioonnnn!!!!!!!!!

Tao- nothing just needed some air ( looks at feet)

Serena - ( holds him tightly and whispers) I love you too. I love you. Oh my god I love you. ( pulls away and holds his face in her hands and kisses him softly)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:53 pm

UGHHH MY DASH ON TUMBLE IS LIKE EXPLODING WITH MARVEL JUNK FROM COMIC CON CUZ IT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND I SAAAD. AND AMAZING AWESOME TOM IN HIS UNCOMFORTABLE LOKI COSTUME IS THERE AND I AM JUST SAAAD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 pm

AND THIS SHOW IS JUST GONNA KILL ME WHEN IT COMES OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPWrK6-dToI
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:04 am

Neer - (kisses her back then pulls away hearing the doctor come disappointed the short moment is over)
    doctor - (pushes the door open with a mechanical leg with wires sticking out the top.) You have a choice. We could connect this to your nerves and you could move the leg with you mind as you did before, just a little more stiff. Or. We could give you a prosthetic. No pain, but no movement.
    Neer - mechanical.
    doctor - I thought you would say that, you sure though? Its going to hurt, and its best that your not on medication so that we know the nerves are working properly.
    Neer - I think I can handle metal being attached to my leg. (Glares at the doctor.)
    doctor - (mumbles) liked you better as a loophole kid. (Talks regular again and turns to Serena.) You should probably leave while we-
    Neer - she can stay if she wants to.

Fox - hey Tao look over there. (Points in a random spot of the kitchen)

Lucky...(inchesbtoward you and whispers.) Taaaaake meeee.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:08 am

DUDE i seriously would if i could I WANT TO but i have to see plus its a whole year away we have to see if i survive this comic con that im not even going to

serena- nods and grips his hand tightly
    jeyne- puts on new gloves and stands next to the doctor
    ready?

tao- looks over what?

srryyy might be slow gonna be on ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 am

Fox - (grins and leans in crashing his lips against Tao's)

Doctor - ready as ever. Leaste we sowed him up planning to do this. (Takes out their table of tools and pits on his gloves.) Lets try and make this as painless as possible. (They begin carefully by attaching each nerve to a specialized wire.)
    Neer - (groans lowly trying to he as quiet as possible. Beads of sweat come down his face)

Okkkkkey
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 am

I am dying the avengers fandom is freaking out so there are a Ron of different spoilers and junk also avengers 2: age of ultron

Tao- ( freezes completely off guard and has no idea what to do or how to kiss and wants to tear away but wraps arms around his waist and feebly tries to kiss him back)

Serena- you can't give him anything!
    Jeyne- I'm sorry but the nerves won't reacts properly if we do.
    Serena- ( eyes widen and looks at neer ) ( I don't want to do this but if it gets to be to much say the word and I can knock you out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 am

Woah....big lightning

Fox - (thinks: hes unsure... well ill have to change that) ( Holds his hand on the back of Tao's head grabbibg a fistfull of his hair so Tao cant pull away and kisses him hard pushing him back against the table.)

Neer - (nods unable to speak)
    Doctor - (glances at neer before connecting a major nerve worried that his body may go into shock, after a pause he begins to connect it.)
    neer - (bolts upright screaming bloody murderer)
    doctor - I really am sorry there's nothing we can do.. (works quicker hoping to getbit over with)
    neer - (wails in pain ready to ask Serena)

Crispin - (winces at the sound)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 am

Sry iPod died

Tao- ( squeaks but it just come out muffled and starts to kiss him back. Pushes self upright and lays hand on his neck shyly)

Serena- STOP! Your killing him!!!
    Jeyne- there's nothing we can-
    Serena- don't give me that crap! There's always something you can do!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

its alright. thats what i assumed

doctor - we don't like any of this either, but it'll be over soon. i promise. is relieve that the large nerves are complete and continues with the few more.
    neer - calms down able to breathe again. ok....just a bit longer. i can do that.
    doctor - they finish connecting what they need to. ok, now for the tricky part. nods to jeyne to take hold of the other side of the metal leg with him and they begin to latch it into his leg.
    neer - eyes widen in pain and he starts screaming again. serena!... now! please!

fox - decides to go more easy on him and the hunger disappears from his kisses.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Ssrrrna/ sorry neer!
    Jeyne- wait no!
    Serena/ ( intertwined her own hands into a fist and slams them down in the right place on neer's head so it knocks him out)
    Jeyne- ( stands there stunned but then helps the doctor )

Tao- ( wrests hands on his hips and kisses back gingerly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:42 pm

fox - in between kisses whispers. you like this.

neer - falls back onto the back of the bed unconscious.
    doctor - finally the mechanical leg clicks into place and the doctor steps back and gives serena a hard look. that was unnecessary.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Tao- ( his voice startles him and quickly jams elbow into his ribs not hard and pushes him back.) I'm sorry ( stands up and shuffles around kitchen) that was uncalled for

Serena- it was more then necessary.
    Jeyne- we were almost done
    Serena- I can't believe you couldn't give him anything to ease the pain! You people are cruel!
    Kendal- ( hears the yelling ) come on ( bursts into toon ) what's going on? You done
    Maliha- ( follows)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 pm

doctor - is getting annoyed now. we warned you that it wasn't going to be a walk in the park, and you were told to leave for that reason. the pain will be worth it, you can ask him when he wakes up, though you wouldnt have to wait if you hadnt done that.
    crispin - whats going on?

fox - it didnt need to be. you enjoyed it. admit it. smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Serena- seriously? Aren't you a doctor? Didn't you go to medical school? Don't you know he would have passed out from the pain anyway these way was just easier! ( balls up fists)
    Jeyne- ( stands back)
    ( what if the doctor was like evil or a shifter or something and can you make neer just wake up cuz he boring asleep)
    Kendal - ok ok I think that's enough ( stands in between them)

Tao- ( glares at him ) it doesn't matter it can't happen any way just forget that even happened
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:36 pm

fox - why? crosses his arms. i dont want to. i liked it, you liked it. i'm gay, your gay. i like you, your bound to at least like me a little right? moves surprisingly fast to e right in front of tao. right? has a look on his face in between a kind smile and a smirk.

he was going to wake up just now anyway ^^
    and i think i have a plan. good idea. how bout he's a shifter and blah blah blah thomas himself granted the doctor his shifting abilities as a white tiger in turn for neer's life. and now the doctors going to want to have another moment to "make sure things are working properly" alone with neer.

neer - groans and opens one of his eyes squinting. huh? lifts head.
    doctor - oh fake smiles. glad your awake. i'm going to need to run a few tests to make things are working properly.
    neer - head falls back again. mumbles unhappy about that. great. tests.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm