WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 am

Tao- I'm sorry it's just ... It's disgusting! And it hurts you! And my one friend smokes and she's gone which re,ones be of bad things so just when I am helping you none of that!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 am

Fox - (sighs and tosses the cigarette aside.) Ok. Ok. Gosh calm down chucky. But Only because your fixing my arm. Those things are good stress relievers ya know?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 am

Tao- there revolting and my name is Tao no chunky by the way. (wraps his arm up in a bandage/cast thing and puts it properly on the sling) there ya go.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 am

Fox - fox. (looks down at it) hey not bad. You do this allot?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am

Tao- a lot? (slides next to him) try every day of my life
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

Fox - (leans head back) its just depressing ya know?. You can only help so many but even then there's so many that die. (Thinks of both all the scrawny kids and old hobos back at the pipe)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 am

Tao- even worse when your helping the ones who are literally throwing themselves in front of the danger to help these people.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 am

Fox - (can hear the pain in his voice and turns head a bit to see him) Im guessing there's a parties hoar someone. None ofnmy business though.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 am

Tao- (nods sullenly) yup its our own little resistance. Not that it matters we're all torn apart now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 am

Fox - ive heard about a few of them. What happened to yours?

Ugh sorry i gtg my kindle is dying. DYING
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 am

Tao- our leaders gone. ( says it barely audible and clenches fists)

Ughhh I hate you kindle battery, when you see this: have lax 12-2:30 so can you cooke over like around 3:30-4 ish? I'll call you but needed to ask first
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:24 am

Fox - oh. (Thinks of the people who are probably wondering where he is back at the camp) why you here this late?

Yea that should be fine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 am

Tao- I'm just getting supplies. And. I didn't want to hit the rush of people. (looks around) be careful though there arena lot of officers around here if you don't keep your ees open.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 pm

fox - believe me. laughs. i know. struggles with the urge of wanting another cigarette. They just like to pick you off the streets at random. make you into experiments and when they're done with you they throw you back out. thinks of the two twin boys he has back at the camp remembering they were once real people.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Tao- (nods) ya ... Make you into experiments .... (glances up at him) hey? If you see a girl with black hair and reddish eyes tell her Tao said be careful. Ok?
    blackwindsythe13
    blackwindsythe13

Post  blackwindsythe13 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 pm

sorry to interrupt but would now be a good time to enter my character?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:32 pm

fox - does she have a name?

anytime man! we didnt go on because i was expecting neer ot find him in his room.

afk need to find something
    blackwindsythe13
    blackwindsythe13

Post  blackwindsythe13 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:46 pm

name: mikeal
    title: doesn't have one
    title wanted: fighter
    weapon: he becomes the shadows all around him(his eyes are his source of power he contacted a spirit when he was drunk and he has been searching for her ever since.)
    personality: he's easy-going and usually with his friends is the peacemaker. sometimes has the urge to kill and take revenge on his parents death.
    physical descriptions: he has silver hair, one red eye(left eye) one black and silver eye(like the yin and yang symbol). he wears a tank top and some cargo shorts and white gym shoes he is thin but is muscular, and extremely quick.
    family: his wife and daughter(not born yet) and serena (is a friend of his)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 pm

okay good job. finally got it all. but admin had to go. and then me and her have to do something when she gets back.....so we'll be on later later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 pm

im stupid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 pm

tao- figurs he isnt a threat kendal
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Lol nice pic admin.

Naveah- you sure this is the place?

Lux- Nods and then thins for a moment so you want to look like the complete opposite of yourself?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 pm

ya its an awesome pic who would have thought of that

cleff - looks down at the gps and shrugs. it says we;re at the place. and sam doesnt make mistakes when it comes to simple coordinates. turns the tablet off and hands it back to bri. takes the key out of the van and pushes his door open.

zeppelin - jumps out the open window. yeeeeea! we here buddies!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 pm

bri- gets out of car well here we go. [b]approaches door and knocks softly

ill narrate whats happening just post once more
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 pm

naveah- follows slowly behind

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm