WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Yup I can do something like that. Hehehehe
    Since its later in the day he could say its because there's supplies he has to get right away or something
    Neer - (decides to just ignore her)

Fox - (its now approaching somewhere around 8:00 pm.) (Hasn't been back to the refugee camp in a whileand has been wondering around. His arm is in a sloppy sling and he sits under an onning outside a restraunt on his sixth pack of cigaretts.) (Head phones still dangle around his neck and he waves to random people who pass by smiling weirdly creeping little kids out.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Tao can help with his arm!
    I drew an awesome picture of older Tao. Was supposed to be normal Tao but drew him to old

Kara- ( rolls eyes)

Tao- ill be out! ( walks outside with large brown coat and green scarf wraps around his neck. Starts to walk normally towards the town and gets there rather quickly since its not far from town. Passes a group of kids in the same town as fox and bends to one scrawny one and hands him a small warm roll. Smiles quickly and stands again)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 am

Sure he isn't like Howe? Lol
    And ya. I was expecting that.

Fox - (tosses his cigarrete to the side in his growing pile and takes out his lighter for another.) (Lets say Tao is a way down the street)(scans the crowds with his white eyes and narrows them at first when he sees Tao near the kids)
    Restraunt dude - (leans out of the door and points at fox) hey you! Scat! My customer's wont stop complaining about your smoke. We like fresh air.
    Fox - (rooks his eyes) ask thembif any of em want some.
    restraunt guy - (eyes widen in rage) out!
    Fix - okay okay! (Stands up and holds up a hand at the guy) I'm leaving ok? (After the guy goes back in he sits down again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 am

Howe wouldn't help kids ...

Tao- ( waves at the kids and starts walking past fox and notices him smoking and cringes and then notices his arm and eyes widen in sympathy)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am

I meant yer pic since you said hes older in it :l

Hhahahahaha hes a Brit! I love Brits...

Fox - (shifts uncomfortably then looks at him bored) you gonna stare or keep moving?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:12 am

Oh lol no he like older teen

Tao- ( eyes narrow a tiny bit in anger but thinks: get over yourself Tao.) ( approaches him cautiously) you probably don't want my sympathy but I could help with your arm you know. It doesn't look like its properly cared for
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 am

Fox - (shrugs and looks at his limp arm. Cant feel it from the amount of smoking hes done.) And id just let a random stranger handle a broken arm just like that hmm?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 am

Tao- ( rolls eyes) oh come on? Does someone like me really look like there going to hurt you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 am

Fox - (frowns and lowers his cigarret and takes his time looking him up and down.) (Smiles weirdly) guess not, stranger. Fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:28 am

Tao- ( walks toward him and kneels down in front of him gently takes his arm out of the sling and looks it over)

What exactly happened to it again?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 am

He was pinned on his stomach. Neer pretty much ripped it backward and broke it.

Fox - (looks it iver himself with a bored expression then looks away.) If you could do anything at all. (Sighs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:37 am

Tao- of course I can. ( smiles a tad bit and takes our a random hankerkief and wipes down the dirt of his arm and blood)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:39 am

Fox - (stares at him no idea how he can just do this to a stranger.)(slips his lighter out of his pocket and lights up a new cigarette)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 am

Tao- no! (lashes out suddenly and hits the lighter out of his hand. Looks down surprised) I'm s-sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:46 am

Fox - (eyes widen in surprise) what's the matter with you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 am

Tao- I'm sorry it's just ... It's disgusting! And it hurts you! And my one friend smokes and she's gone which re,ones be of bad things so just when I am helping you none of that!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 am

Fox - (sighs and tosses the cigarette aside.) Ok. Ok. Gosh calm down chucky. But Only because your fixing my arm. Those things are good stress relievers ya know?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 am

Tao- there revolting and my name is Tao no chunky by the way. (wraps his arm up in a bandage/cast thing and puts it properly on the sling) there ya go.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 am

Fox - fox. (looks down at it) hey not bad. You do this allot?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am

Tao- a lot? (slides next to him) try every day of my life
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

Fox - (leans head back) its just depressing ya know?. You can only help so many but even then there's so many that die. (Thinks of both all the scrawny kids and old hobos back at the pipe)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 am

Tao- even worse when your helping the ones who are literally throwing themselves in front of the danger to help these people.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 am

Fox - (can hear the pain in his voice and turns head a bit to see him) Im guessing there's a parties hoar someone. None ofnmy business though.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 am

Tao- (nods sullenly) yup its our own little resistance. Not that it matters we're all torn apart now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 am

Fox - ive heard about a few of them. What happened to yours?

Ugh sorry i gtg my kindle is dying. DYING

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm