WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

neer - dumb decisions? cracks a smile and turns away from the window.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:00 pm

serena- thats you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm

neer - immediate reaction is to throw something mean back at her but bites on his tongue again trying to form a response.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 pm

serena- im sorry i should stop doing that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

neer - no dont be. your right after all.

gosh they get so much out of like flashes of a scene!
    lol i love what he had on his cape thing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 pm

serena- no im not! stop saying that.

they had spoilers from other palces too
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Well yea but still

Neer - ive made desicions that have cost people their lives Serena. And you could've died back there. I could have lost you and it would be all my fault.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm

serena- neer it wasnt you who stepped out of the car, it wasnt you who over reacted. you need to stop taking blame for everything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Neer - but its all true! (Spreads out arms in exageeation) if it weren't for me our camp wouldn't have been targeted. If it weren't for me suri would be alive. If ut weren't for me maybe you could have had a. Chance out there without being a fugitive ! Every time you've tried to be nice to me Ive just attacked you back. YOU HATE ME! EVERHONE HATES ME! HOW CAN HOU STAND BEING IN HERE WITH THE MAN THAT COST YOU THIS! (Groans and bites down on his tongue running his hands through his hair mad he yelled at her again.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 pm

serena- says simply. i dont hate you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Neer - (arms drop back to his sides) (thinks : you do. That's what you said. It came from your own mouth. You may not think you do but you do.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Serena- (uses all her streng to listen into his mind and eyes widen when she hears) I said that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Neer - (turns away from her not daring to look in her eyes) before you were hit (says barely audible)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm

OH MY FREAKING GOD VIGGO IS IN 28 DAYS!!!!!!! HES THE DRUNKY. ITS VIGGRO! THE MOVIE IM WATCHING HAS VIGGO VIGGO VIGOOOOOO
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Erm ok

Serena- (eyes widen horrified) ne'er I would never mean something like that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Neer - stop denying it. Just admit it and leave it be. (Voice cracks)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Serena- well I'm going to deny it because it's not true! (no matter the pain sits up and almost screams from the pain in her ribs) I would never, ever hate you neer. Your the oly person I have and the only person I have pretty much ever even liked! I would never hate you no matter what you did because your not a bad person neer and you need to get that. Why can't you just get that? It's nots your fault that anything happened and you need to stop blaming yourself for everything thing that happens and you also need to stop assuming you know what I'm thinking because you don't even if you can read my mind! I don't hate you ne'er I never will.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Neer - (fights back tears savoring her every word. Turns around and walks to the edge of the bed. Puts his hands gently on her shoulders pushing her back down against the bed so she doesn't hurt herself further.) (Looks at her face and realizes she means everything she just said. Suddenlyeans down and hugs her gently)
    blackwindsythe13
    blackwindsythe13

Post  blackwindsythe13 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm

sorry to interrupt but how do i enter?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Not sure
    Might be slow doing homework

Serena- ( surprised for a moment bit slowly wraps arms around him and hugs back. Kisses his temple gently and keeps arms around him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Shizzamoles
    I don't get this stupid math! Make no sense to Me!!!!!!!

Neer - (thinks to her : I'm sorry about everything. You've always been there. Idk how but you have.)

So stupid windy man you have a character?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Serena- ( thinks: I've never wanted to leave.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Neer - (sighs and sits back in the seat.) (Thinks to self : still going to kill you Kara again.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Serena- ( ignores that thought and touches his cheek softly with her finger tips)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm