WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 pm

uh nothing really since last time we used them when u were here. they were talking bout the gheto
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 am

No idea what did happen last?

Kendal- (smiles at him and takes the book and points out the words)

Serena- (immediately steps in front of ne'er) why are you here?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 am

Lol ok I Guess.

Naveah- States out window and leans agonists zepp shoulder
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am

zeppelin - cant help but grin at naveah against him.
    cleff - starts blasting music but the radio goes dead. yo what the heck? starts pounding on the bottons over and over.
    zeppelin - man dont murder the stereo.

mak - frowns. i know what he said. i just dont know what he meant.
    zero - stops mid scoop into the cereal. what we talking bout again?

neer - grits teeth annoyed how she went in front of him like that not liking being so vulnerable.
    fox - oh ya know. just checking up on my new two buddies! throws his cigarette aside and walks towards them. but buddies with money is nice to.
    neer - fishes out the box from his pocket hoping its somewhere near enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

Bri- what's wrong with it?

Kendal- ( rolls eyes and signs nevermind)

Serena- ( glares at fox and keeps claws unsheathed)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:21 am

Naveah- Not paying attention and keeps pressed against zep. Eyes linger to the scenery outside

Dr. Howe- In base with the soldiers and general Cotter. remember men, always be alert. S is hostile and feral and will go to the extremes to get away.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 am

cleff - how should i know!
    zeppelin - because your the one that---wait be quiet. stops and listens and you can hear voices over the radio of men.
    cleff - turns it up and its orders from some YES guy about capturing a kid. woah man were in a YES van and that's....this is just weird.

fox - lights up his fourth cigarette of the morning and steps forward. hand over the money pal. i want my stacks.
    neer - tosses it to him weakly and fox catches it with one hand.
    fox - opens the box but its not eve half the right amount. sighs deciding to let it go not really caring about the money in the first place. fine. clamps the box shut and slips it into the pack on his back. you do realize you blew up the NIC's second joint right?

cotter - has she left the perimeter of the mantion yet?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

Bri- this is scar (sinks down into seat)

Serena- (eyes widen in fear and screams ) WHAT!?

Kendal- (walks silently to the window and looks outside)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

Naveah-Curls up against zeppelin more yea it sort of is.

Dr Howe.- no. And she won't, Grins evilly she is waiting for us
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:40 am

neer - eyes widen stunned. the slams fist into the wall beside him. we didnt just do that for nothing! Suri died for that!
    fox - shrugs cooly. people die. just matter of who dies before the others. what happened to the neer that ignored the deaths and went on as if they never existed?
    neer - thinks: you know nothing about me. shut up. says voice cracking.

cotter - scowls. then what are we waiting for? i wanna get that brat.

cleff - shuts off the reciever not wanting to listen to that. i dont know about you, but we can listen to that another day.
    zeppelin - gulps. or never at all. strokes naveah's short hair.
    zero - cloudy days are nice arent they. watches kendal. not to bright.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:46 am

Serena- (rage hits her like a freight train and slams into fox moving toward him like a cheetah and sends him flying backward with a kick to the chest)

Bri- yea or not at all. I don't really want to know who there hunting down.

Kendal- they're perfect. I love them
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:48 am

Dr Howe. Brat? Eyebrows furrow just because someone has different preferences as you does not mean they arena brat. Don't call my success a brat. Ever.

Naveah- Sighs and wraps arms around him kisses his cheek lightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:53 am

zero - hey whats that around your neck?

neer - smirks.
    fox - gets up quickly composing self letting out a small coughing fit. could have at least let me finished my smoke, whats your problem sweetheart, feel a bit too protective over your boyfriend?
    neer - handles a knife in his hand. dont make me use this on your skull.

zeppelin - completely melts in her embrace and turns his head to kiss her on the lips bringing his hand to her neck.
    cleff - grumbles

cotter - ill call her what i want to call her dr. howe. if she's such a success, why are you so unsure what she'll do.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 am

Naveah- Cups his face in her hands and kisses him softly

Dr Howe. - oh general. No no no. I know exact she will do. Or at least, I think
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 am

zeppelin - kisses become hungrier and he pushes her down against the seat.

cotter - think? sighs. whatever lets just get on with it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 am

Kendal- huh? (holds onto necklace tightly. )it's a gift.

Serena- (hisses) why don't you just go.

Bri- oh shut up.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:06 am

Gtg. Bye!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:09 am

that wasnt a surprising bye at all. x__o
    cya.

zero - oh. takes another scoop. ok.

fox - but dont you want to know where the main NIC is? no?
    neer - spit it out and get outta here.
    fox - frowns. and yet afte rall this, thats the way you ask someonthing of me.

afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 am

Kendal- from strife. (mussed quietly to self)

Serena- (grabs the collar of his shirt and yanks him off the ground) tell me now or I'll rip out your throat.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Dr Howe.- SighsWell alright then. Passes put heavy black guns use these. Hurt her, but not badly. Kill her, I'll kill you.

Naveah- Spreads out legs letting him fit in between them so he's not literally laying on her. Kisses him back passionately and tightly grips his hair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Ugh sorry kindle died and post didn't go through -_- very annoying

Zero - (smikes) awww that's so sweet.

Zeppelin - (sighs loving the touch of her hands and slides one of his hands down to her theigh kissing her not getting enough)

Cotter - (his soldiers take hold of the guns along with him as well) understood. (A call comes into his earpiece)
    Call - sir, the NIC's informational joint has been demolished.
    cotter - what? (Snaps back)

Fox - (puts hands up in surrendor) alright alright! Geezus cat women! Ill tell you just put me down will ye?
    Neer - seems like you can talk fine like that
    fox - (scowls at neer) so impatient you Americans. The main center-not the second joint you were stupid enough to blow - is east of here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

L. Until I get a new iPod I can't really post at night my iPod won't allow it. Stupid thing.

Kendal- (smiles and caresses the necklace and ruffles zeros hair quickly) yup it is.

Serena- (growls) and you didn't try to warn us?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Dr Howe.- Gazes at a clip board but raises an eyebrow at cotter what is it now?

Naveah- Arches back still kissing him but yelps and draws back when her broken arm goes at a weird angle
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Zeppelin - (jumps back cursing to self for not being careful about her arm) you ok?

Cotter - (brings hand up to his ear to shut off the ear piece again) the NIC's (national interrogation center) informational joint has been blown. Literally.

Fox - well its not like you told me exactly which one you were blowing. I didn't know aland I didn't need to ask!
    Neer - (turns and runs his hand through his hair in frustration) this is bad.

Strife - (comes into the kitchen and leans on the doorway with a slight grin) talking bout me huh?
    zero - ya bout how fat you are.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Serena- you should have figured it was the more important one! (throws him to the ground) suri died for nothing!

Kendal- (looks back at him but before she does makes face a mask of unemotion)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:41 am