WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Kendal- (cups his face in hands) i will be. Don't worry (kisses his forehead and hugs him tightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 pm

strife - hugs her tightly holding back tears not wanting to ever let go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Kendal- (says softly into his neck) they will know what to do. Trust Tao, he'll know. Be careful of mak make sure he doesn't get lost behind. Sam should be ok but keep up with zero. Make sure she's alright.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:09 pm

strife - thinks: oh boy, why can't you just clone yourself or something. ya got it captain. smiles
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Kendal- (draws away from him reluctantly) go downstairs. I need to pack.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

strife - nods and gets up and leaves the room without a word.

zero - stetches arms out and starts half running in sleep hitting sam in the face with one of her arms.

mak - is already in the kitchen making some breakfast.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Kendal- (gets up and immediately starts grabbing stuff and neatly stuffs it into a backpack. Changes into skin tight black battle armor. Ties hair up into a high pony tail and washes face. Stares at self in mirror after tiring up boots. ) you can do this.

Sam- the fudge! (grabs her arm and pins in over her back)

Tao- (paces from upstairs with dark circles around his eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 pm

zero - eyes widen. owe! SAM! WHAT THE HECK THAT HURTS! i was just sleeping man!

strife - stands by tao's room and knocks on the door. kendals leaving soon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Sorry watching taken it is so scary!

So might be ask sometimes

Kendal- i can do this. I can do this.

Tao- what? (comes up and yawns)

Sam- you smacked me in the face!

Kendal- (rubs the drift wood around her neck)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:41 pm

its ok :P im rewatching naruto from the beginning
    is taken the one where the girl is like pulled out from under the bed screaming? pretty sure thats a different one though

strife - kendal. says without going in the room. she's getting ready to leave. turns away and keeps on going down the hall

zero - so what! its not my fault human beings have dreams!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Cool and that's the one, the one with Liam Nelson.

Tao-(shakes head and eyes widen) got it. (springs toward kitchen and starts making coffe)

Sam- (face softens) what was your dream about?

Kendal- (adjusts the backpack and stuffs a gun in her boot and one in a hidden pockets and stuffs daggers in all different pockets. Slings sheath over her back and tucks sword in it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm

oh i saw that. i didnt think it was scary....had a really weird concept though.

zero - like i'd tell you after you did that! hmph! brings leg backwards over her back kicking sam in the chest freeing her hands and leaps away from him.

mak - holds out a mug of coffee made just how tao likes it while reading one of the books tao gave him.

strife - stands by the front door gazing out the window at the cloudy day.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Well it's not scary but the one part were she was pulled from under the bed made me jump. Also watching batman begins at the same time

Sam- (winces but ignores it)cant you just tell me?

Mak becoming Tao?

Tao- (sighs and makes coffe and sips it from his mug glances at mak and taps his shoulder. Signs to him: like it?)

Kendal- (keeps chin high and shoulders back as she walks downstairs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 pm

how the heck do you watch two movies like them two at the same time?

zero - unclenches fists. no. leaves it at that and walks into kitchen climbing up onto the counter to open one of the top shelves.

a man cant read one book?

mak - nods and smiles widely then makes the sign for thank you.

strife - turns head hearing kendal's footsteps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Now watching three movies. Blades of glory also. Hilarious!

Sam- (rolls eyes and walks towarD kitchen)

Tao- (smiles and gives him a thumbs up)

Kendal- (walks proudly into the kitchen and leaves her necklace out over her clothes. Stares strictly into nothing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 pm

zero - hops down from counter with a box of cereal in her arms. stops abruptly when she sees kendal. oh hey, leaving early?...

mak - closes the book and turns to look at kendal admiring how calm she seems

strife - listens to them in the kitchen but stays where he is
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Tao- (looks upat Kendal)

Kendal- no (shakes head and takes the coffe right from tao)
    Tao- I was drinking that.
    Kendal- and now your not. (smirks and sips it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:23 pm

zero - smiles and plops down pouring in the milk. so whats the plan? for you i mean.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Kendal- (thinks for a moment and hands Tao back his mug and let's him take a sip.) not sure. Well actually, I am sure, but it's a secret.

Sam- seriously?

Kendal- seriously.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 pm

zero - ya sam. stop trying to get into people's business. its unladylike.

mak- smiles catching the last word through her lips.

fox - watches as the guards and soldiers try to move away the debris as quick as possible as if nothing had ever happened. what a waste. they should have asked me to make sure they had the right building.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Serena- (eyes open and head is resting on needs shoulder)

Lol mak is becoming Tao you put Tao for mak!

Sam- oh shut up.

Kendal- (grins and takes a sip of coffe) now nOw your two.(strokes her necklace hoping no one will notice)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 pm

AHHHHH! NO I DIDNT!

neer - eyes open looking around drearily still perfectly still and sees Serena. thinks to her: we should be getting on.

fox - rolls his eyes. guess i should go find those fellows. after that i doubt they made it without their panties in a bunch. i want my money. hops down from the low one story building he was standing on and makes way down street lighting up a cigarette.

zero - snickers. why did i say something to offend you?

mak - shifts uncomfortably.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Serena- (thinks back: feel ok to?)

Sam- (growls)

Kendal- (face goes serious and glances at mak and his confused face. Holds up hands and signs: Can you?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 pm

mak - makes the motion for "what"

zero - laughs.

neer - yea. starts to get up using the wall of the building to help him stay up. winces as he applies weight to his leg and curses under his breathe

fox - blows out a ring of smoke and stops by an alley where he knows neer and serena are. how you to doing eh?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:57 pm

What has happened with bricleff naveah and zeppelin?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:56 am