WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

for the record, crispen is freaking me out.

maliha- crispen! about to go after him but sighs and stays were she is

kendal- a skull? creepy. makes a sharp turn and sprints hard even deeper into parts of the unknown foest. you ok? i was so scared when you got shot, you have no idea

WAAATCH BOTH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8H7kszXqo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEIVPiTuYkQ
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #9

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

seen both love both
    ...lesson number one.

Strife - don't worry I'm fine. Tao fixed me up good. (Glances at Tao) why are you going to california?
    Zero - California?

Crispin - (goes into an empty room. And places the skull down. Sits down in front of it)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 am

Sam- no body parts are allowed on the furniture house rules.

Kendal- a friend plus i like sun and its close.

I didn't know you watched them didn't think you were that into
    It like I am Since I obsess like a creep

I love that quote the guys voice is funny I am so excited!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 am

Its weird though because everytime I here that one line and voice I think of Bane in the dark night rises.

Crispin - (growls and gets up to closes the door to the room so he doesn't have to listen to Sam)

Zero - (shivers.) Just creaky.

Strife - (decides not to ask further.) Once again (smirks) don't do anything stupid.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 am

Kendal- it seems like everyone assumes I'm gonna do something stupid! I'm not! I'm smart ... Ish ...

Sam- ( rolls eyes) he's a weird supernatural cat human if course he's creepy

I know what you mean also in this one shot it looks like he has a cap shield tattoo on the back of his neck
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 am

So first I was watching iron man. Then I clicked on A kick ass 2 . Then I clicked on a darker than black scene. And now I wat he'd this...and I found it oddly funny.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=4hpEnLtqUDg

YEA I noticed that this time around d watching g it.

Strife - (chuckles lowly and talks sarcastically) Kendal I don't remember you ever being stupid.

Crispin - (just stares at the skull pretending suri is actually there.)

Zero - true that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 am

Ya it was weird cant wait for it to come out Snd .. Haha

Kendal- ( rolls eyes) your mean. I'm not stipid!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 am

Strife - I never said you were (keeps tone serious but cracks a smile)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 am

Kendal- ( laughs lightly then stays silent for a few minutes and says quietly) I love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:35 am

Strife. - I love you to Kendal (smiles)

Zero - awwwwwe

Strife - (rolls his eyes at zero)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 am

Kendal- ( tears come out if her eyes) say hi to zero for me and strife do you still have the key?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 am

Strife - I will.(when she asks about the key...) (brushes his hand over the spot of his shirt where he can feel the key since h's put it under his shirt.) Its where you left it last. (Is still smiling)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 am

Kendal- good good ( smiles and slows to a stop and then starts walking. Plays with little piece of driftwood around her neck ) I miss you already
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Strife - (moves away from the others down the hall plopping onto a couch) am I just that amazing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Kendal- ( rolls eyes) don't flatter yourself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Strife - I dunno what your talkin' bout. (Wishes they could just talk forever.)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Hehe I going to library to gt iron man.....Be Back Later!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Watching it now

Kendal- ( laughs lightly) hey, I'll be home soon k?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Pooo I'm sad. They didn't have first only second. Oh well. My dad only let me get an hour into it. AHHHHH.

strife - (thinks: going to California and getting them off your tail is not going to be soon) (sighs) I'm already going crazy Kendal. (Says jokingly) soon isn't soon enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Kendal - you miss me that much? ( says teasingly but thinks; cause I miss you)!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Strife - (scoffs) don't flatter yourself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm

The grammar is so hard!

Kendal- well fine then maybe I just won't come home
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Strife - (thinks - home...) that was too far Kendal.

Yea I tried to actually do the first few but then I guess at random.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Kendal- ( blinks back tears not from him but because yes right) I'm sorry ( says quietly into the phone )

I don't like making the sentences!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Strife - (can tell shes upset and mentally slaps self not meaning to do that) Kendal there's nothing to be sorry for. You'll be just fine. (Letsbout a sigh of relief expecting his voice to crack but it doesn't.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am