WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 am

strife - mutters the words to himself barely audible and song starts to close.

zero - you ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #8

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 am

Kendal- ( watches his mouth move) are you singing?

Sam- ya. ( rolls back shoulder and you hear it crack)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 am

strife - immediately shuts his mouth. no. finishes up the song.

zero - hears it and flinches. that didnt sound ok...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:48 am

Kendal- ( eyes widen) strife .... Can you sing?

San- ya I'm fine ( grins) all better now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 am

strife - face goes whiter than ever and takes his hands off the piano. i said i wasnt singing.

zero - rolls eyes. next time when you crack your shoulder, or whatever you just did there, tell me first. it surprised me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:56 am

Kendal- ( cocks head and brushes fingers pver his cheek bone) what's the matter with you?

Sam- like this. ( stretches out neck and it cracks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:59 am

zero - flinches again and squirms in place. Don't do that. i don't like it. it's weird! and gross.

strife - n-nothing is i swear. stares at her biting down on his lip keeping anything from slipping out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 am

Sam- (cracks neck again) it bothers you?

Kendal- ( hand runs along his neck ) you can tell me anything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 am

zero - jumps shaking her head trying to get the image of his neck cracking under the tissue and bone out of her head. stop! It's nasty! Or i'll slap you.

strife - shakes his head. no re-really nothing is up. stands extending a hand to kendal. we should go back up. i shouldn't have woken you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am

Sam- ( laughs) your squeamish

Kendal- you didn't wake me ( takes his hand and gets up. Wraps arms around his waist and pulls him closer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 am

strife - wraps his arms around her steadily rocking from one foot to the other. then why are you awake?

zero - balls hands into fists. i'm not squeamish! there's a lot of people who wouldn't appreciate others cracking their bones for pleasure in front of them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:19 am

Kendal- ( looks up at him and kisses his cheek lightly and then his other cheek and then his forehead) I'm not a good sleeper

San- who said I find pleasure in it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 am

zero - well you keep doing it. frowns. so obviously you don't mind it.

strife - smiles. i know. leans down raising one hand to her cheek and kisses her lightly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 am

Sam- well it hurts a little ( clutches the gun tightly) keys go inside

Kendal-( kisses him back and wraps arms around him a little tighter)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 am

zero - sighs. ok. pushes through the front door. what time is it?

strife - pulls away before he becomes unable to and sweeps her off her feet bridal style. we both need sleep right now. starts walking upstairs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 am

Sam- ( yawns ) no idea

Kendal-,but I don't want sleep I want you ( mourners as she presses self against his chest)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 am

strife - rolls his eyes. kendal, we're in a stairway. steps up the last step.

zero - yawns and clicks tongue. well i dont think its late.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 am

Sam- ya ya whatever ( slumps down on coych)

Kendal- well now were not ( chuckles) besides I can get whatever I want
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 am

strife - no you can't. smirks

zero - flops down next to him humming London Bridge is Falling Down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am

Kendal- ( smirks up at him) wanna bet?

Sam- that's a creepy song
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 am

strife - it wouldnt be fair to agree to a bet that's i'm already gonna win.

zero - ignores him and keeps humming.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:56 am

Kendal- ( slips out of his arms ) you think you can get me to do whatever you want ( laughs ) try me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 am

strife - shrugs looking innocent. but there's nothing i want to make you do. ruffles her hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 am

Kendal- well that's ... Good ( sits him down on her bee and sits on his lap) because its Very hard to get me to do things ( leans closer to him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:03 am

strife - leans head away from hers teasingly. so where are you getting at?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am