WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:29 am

Strife - is no longer aware of what hes doing or who Kendal is and goes after her walking into the doorway of the kitchen with a wicked grin on his face)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 am

Kendal- strife pleas! ( starts to cry and grabs a knife from kitchen) I know your in thee somewhere and you know it's me! Please it's me Kendal! If you don't stop I'll ... Ill
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 am

Strife - (this time its Neers voice) or what sweetheart? You'll hurt yourself? Go ahead. That would make my job a lot easier (strife tries to fight back for control but cant)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 am

Kendal - neer ( growls and drops knife) you .. ( unbelievable tage fills her and lunges at him and kicks knife out of his hand and punches him in the face breaking his nose clenches both hands and gets ready to fight)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 am

Strife - (thinks :holy shxt get out of my head before she kills me.)
    Strife /neer - (wipe his nose unable to feel the pain.) Hand on hand eh? I can do that (smiles and swings a pun h at her connecting with her jaw)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 am

Kendal- ( being weak from sickness stumbles back surprised and almost falls but regains footing thinks: don't kill him strife is still here) you can beat me for hand on hand? ( looks at him In a Faze and makes a wild face before pouncing at him, before she reaches him twisys away and kicks his legs out from under him. )

Dies thus mean Kendal looks like Kendal now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:47 am

Strife /neer. - (snarls a weird humanly noise. And gets up. Not so sure if hes as Good at this as he thought. Picks up the knife besides him) game. Change (smirks)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:50 am

Kendal - I don't think so ( screams and round house kicks him as hard as she can knocking him back onto ground) don't think you can beat me in my own game!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 am

Zero - (looks up from fire at Tao. What was that?

Strife/neer - (gets up one last time and throws the knife at her Leg aiming perfectly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 am

Kendal- ( cries out as it sinks into her leg and falls to ground) bastard! ( looks up at him)

Tao- ( shoots up) no idea but we should check
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 am

Strife - (neer chuckles and leaves him and strife blacks out)

Zero - (rushes in) Kendal! What happened! (Rushes to her side)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 pm

kendal- just stares at strife and lunges at him strife! hugs his upper body in her arms and cries.

sam- your bleeding! points to herleg

tao- what happened?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

naveah- waks over to the tray and poors a shot glass full of liquor and drinks it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:47 pm

zeppelin - picks up the bottle of liquor. slowly starts to smile. now that. is what you drink if you wanna get fun. pours himself one and downs it.

zero - eyes widen. did someone come in here and stab you?! what happened! whats wrong with strife?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm

kendal- no neer stabbed me. says quietly while pressing down on leg

sam- neer is here?

tao- squatting down next to her examining her wound

kendal- no, remember when someone possesed cleff?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

naveah- laughs and does another one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

zeppelin - brings to full bottle to the front and places one in front of her with a grin. whoever finishes it first wins.

zero - ooh..looks from kendal to strife. so he stabbed you? is it deep?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:05 pm

kendal- i-i dont know. looks at strife

tao- we have to go know, i didnt bring any supplies at all, i wasnt expecting this, damn me for not being prepared.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:06 pm

neaveh- smirks your on. grabs the bottle one two three! go! starts to chug th liquor
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

zeppelin - no i wasnt ready! uncaps it and pours it into his mouth. can feel the surge running through his veins and is almost done. looks to his side to see naveah beating him and pushes her arm her causing it to bump out of her hand.

zero - takes a wrap out of her pocket. i always have this on me. its not much but its all i got. offers it to tao.

strife - groans and opens his eyes with a horrible head ache. wh-what happened?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm

naveah- whoopsy! laughs and is already very drunk and looks over at zeppelin and runs ahdns through her own hair. hey your hot
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

kendal- your awake! smiles at strife and keeps hands on her leg and now a pool of blood is on the ground

tao- takes the wrap. she is losing blood fast takes kendal's blood stained hands off her leg and puts his on hands on her wound and wraps wrap around
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:19 pm

strife - sits up and eyes go wide. kendal what hap--the past few moments come by him in a flash. oh my god kendal--i--this--this is all my fault

zeppelin - laughs drunkily (<--weird word) grabs her arms bringing them out to the sides and looks down on her. heello smexy legs.

oh god

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 pm

ok obviously we know what it going to happen here. sooooo how bout like a little bit make out then ... fades to black (we all no what that means) and then it can be morning time!

naveah- giggles and pushes him away and jumps on top of him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm

that would be best. keep me from being scared for life!

kendal- no it isnt. its neer's fault. dont say that! winces when tao touches her wound and jears away from him

tao- we need to get home so ican stitch that up, or we could stop at a real docter

kendal- eyes widen. your mom! points to strife. we can take the way that goes through that area!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm