WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:22 pm

sam- her home? the tablet rings and jumps startled and taps on answer guys?

bri- sam! looks over sit. we need to directions to back roads sorta. why do you look so worried

sam- kendal left!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

cleff - the car speeds up for a second from his surprise then he gets it undercontrol. what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

sam- exactly what i said! she is gone! i'm going to try contacting her though

bri- eyes widen. gone? ok just, make sure she's alright

kendal- whistles as her and hope zoom through city getting out quickly.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

zero - what if she doesnt want us to come?

strife - we have to.

cleff - well god please get her back quickly i dont wanna be doing this for nothing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

sam- ok well we'll call you wehen we find her. ends call and grabs laptop and presses button so they calling kendal's laptop

kendal crazy time!

kendal- whistles lightly and doesnt notice her computer open on the seat next to her and doesnt even notice when sam appears on screen

sam- woah i cant believe she left it open. says quietly and kendal still doesnt here
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

naveah- i really hope she is ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:34 pm

zero - kendal!

strife - god. is she driviing?

zeppelin - looks out window thinking how stupid he was
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 pm

kendal- not even noticing cause has sound down and coems to stop sign. quickly grabs a picture and puts it up on dashboard. do you think i am making the right choce Arazo? sighs and looks down sadly no because your actually in your right mind arent you?

tao- she's talking to Arazo? smiels softly thats sweet and sad
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 pm

naveah- hey taps zeppelins shoulder dont beat yourself up its not your fault
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:40 pm

zeppelin - its completely my fault. i just dont know when to stop. rests his head on the headrest and closes his eye.

zero - he really must have been a great leader. i hope she isnt beating herself up trying to be like him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm

bri- bites lip and looks outs window. lets just try and get soemr rest before we have to fight

kendal- really. i dont even no why i am going, i guess i always wanted to go backl to my house and i was wanted to go with people. but i am probably going to cry smirks and i've done enough of that lately havent i? I wish people would stop worrrying though, sometimes i wish it could be better to die. noone is going to worry bout me then will they? plus ill get to see you and kyle and my parents. but when i do die i want to have a heroic death like you. saving someone, not from poison. you saved me, kyle saved me, why does everyone always save me! slams down fist on stearing wheel its wlays my fault when people die!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

naveah- sighs and leans forehead and rests head against zep's head
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 pm

zeppelin - untenses (not a word but oh well) when naveah puts her head there and forgets what he was thinking about

cleff - your guys yes. me? definitely not. laughs

zero - should we go?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 pm

tao- yes right away.

kendal- but lets think of soemthing happy. beach right? i hope i still know how to surf laughs
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:55 pm

navea- kisses his cheek and taps fingers on his forehead
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 pm

zeppelin - opens his eye looking at her a smiles a tiny bit. yes?

zero - does this mean we get to go the the beach? TO A BEACH!???? YAYYYY
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

kendal- smiles and kisses finger tips and presses it to the picture. love you Ari. puts the picture back in her bag and keeps eyes on road

tao- that was so cute.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:58 pm

naveah- shakes head nothing. smiles too and runs figners through his hair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm

zero - i've seen so many different sides of kendal lately.

strife - thinks: ya...she's acting so sweet. its weird.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 pm

zeppelin - nothing is ok. pulls her closer in a kiss.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

bri- blech. looks away

kendal- so hope turns around slightly want to get a tan with me? smirks

kendal said WELL SORRY FOR EBING SWEET STRIFE! GOSH!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

DRRRRAAAAAAAMAAA
    i like sweet kendal
    its cute

naveah- kisses him lightly and pulls away gigling people are watching
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 pm

zeppelin - they can watch all they want. kisses her again flopping down onto the seat.

cleff - why didnt i think of a curtain or something?

i never said he didnt like it :P he just hasnt seen that "side"

zero - should we go now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm

tao- yea we should

sam- ok got her location. lets go! closes video of kendal and runs out of room

tao- come on!

bri- yes you should have.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 pm

naveah- laughs as he hops down next to her in the very back and brings arms around him kissing him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 am