WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:26 am

Yay! Ok gotta see what the last post is
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:29 am

Ok sure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 am

Cleff - most of the kids will want to try to get to their families. Not all adults are sick. The ones that do have sick parents... they jus wont want to go.

Zero - (laughs) bet ya some of em got some drunky parents.

Cleff - that isn't funny don't make fun of that.

Zero - (rolls eyes)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 am

Kendall - right but we all have injuries some what. Besides I want to start training camp ( smiles at cleff) remembering sound that when we were like 14 and we had to work in pairs to do this scavenger hunt but you had to fight for the thing . ( laughs) I remember elbowing Lee on the eye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:35 am

Cleff - I never stopped laughing. (Smiles) those were good days.

Zeppelin - I remember that to. Was extremely funny. (Says saracastically)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 am

Kendal- well sorry guys. It was great to be in the resistance before everyone got called for the war and our old leader died.

Sam- war?

Kendal- oh I've never explained this to you guys before
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:41 am

Zero - war? (Was to young then and hadn't quite joined)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 am

Kendal- ah well you all know we aren't the only resistants. We're just the Seattle region but there are more across the country and some other countries even help us but the main resistants is huge they take the most highly trained fighters from each small one for soldiers . We used to have a lot of older people but nowbwe don't do they haven't visited us in a while but my friend is a general and we are still in touch she gives me news on the war. One day they wil come and take one of us but you don't have to worry because when they do they will take me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 am

Hmmmm interesting!

Strife - good.

Zero - how do you know that? Who would go?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:49 am

Kendal- because I would volunteer to go.

Sam- why?

Kendal- because I will not allow any of you to go I am the leader so I would plus I want to make a differenc
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 am

Oh thought she said they wouldn't take me whoopses

Zero - ya because everyone else would be so happy if you left. (Says sarcastic and stares her in the eye)

Strife - (traces circles on the table and says nothing. Thinks : you promised.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 am

Kendal- I am not saying I am leaving right now! ( is angry that they are all upset) look its not my fault alright! I am sorry if I would rather have my life sacrificed them yours! It's not any of your places to be in war when you didn't even no about it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:04 am

Zero - well it was just surprising that's all....

Cleff - shes right. I know Kendal wouldn't ever let me go but if I had a choice serving for a purpose ...makes you feel like your worth someting

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:06 am

Kendal- thank you cleff. Plus .. (Looks away) I made a promise to our old leader that I would be the one to go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 am

Strife - (his hand in a fist the knucklesnturning white)

Cleff - (pats Kendal on the shoulder knowing how loyal she was to the leader) its a good promise.

Mak. - (looks at them all confused but notices the tention)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:17 am

Kendal- ( notices how tense strife's face is) no you don't understand ( stabds up forcefully and walks out of kitchen)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 am

Cleff - (looks at strife questionally bate in his eyes)

Strife - (gets up and leaves the room not knowing if hes following Kendal or not.)

Zero - must history repeat itself over and over. Why cant we just all be happy. For a whole day. That's it.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 am

Bri- things don't work like thy around here .. At least not any mor

Kendal- ( stomps up to room and gets changed into her battle armor añd looks in mirror happily once see self just lets go everything she has been feeling the first day she saw her scars curls up in the corner of her room and sobs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:26 am

Strife - (boots click as he walks up the stairs to her room and knocks on her door)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 am

Kendal- ( freezes when she hears the knock) please don't cone in (voice cracks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Strife - (frowns and opens the door feeling bad for how he reacted. Closes the door behind him and sits on the edge of chair) Kendal. You don't have to do this to yourself and i'm talking about the war.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 am

Kendal- ( looks up at him appalled) the war? You think I am worried about the war? ( gets up) I gave known I was going to fight in this war for years! When I was told about it when I was 6 years old I wanted to fight in it! I don't care aboutvthecwar! I am not afraid if dying!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 am

Strife - (gets up to face her) I realize that know and I was stupid not to before. But if you want to even think or joining you need to stop beating yourself up inside. Kendal I'm worried ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:46 am

Kendal- ( opens mouth to say something but then loses all confidence and collapses into strife holding him tightly for support and hurries face into his neck and cries)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 am

Strife - (puts a hand on her head and back) your strong. And I know you'll make it through this. You just got to stay strong ok? (Kisses her forehead) I love you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:00 am